[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Songs of the Abyss (Closed)

As I enter the town, after a long night of training, I decide to persue one of the missons I heard about. This profession, this was something I found intersting. In the info-broaker data banks, they stated that there were many prefessions. One caught my eye, a performer, this profession allowd one to play an insturment. That was all I needed to hear, and now I know what my instrument would be.

An <>, a wind instrument that made a beautiful sound, I use to play one back in the monistary, but I had no clue on how to get this. So I did a little research, I found the one called <>, she was a <> she could help me. As I sent her a PM, knowing this was someting I didn't like to do, I created it anyway. "Meet me at the fountain on floor 1." Thats all I said as I then clicked send and sat down, placing my <> off my back. And stabbed it into the ground, I then rested my legs and pulled my hood even further into my face.

[OOC-Players allowed only Ruri]

She saw the message pop up on her hub and decided to check it out... She saw the location of the adventure she was about to have as she smashed a teleport crystal. "TELEPORT, FLOOR 1!" Ruri squeaked as she was consumed by a white light and had been teleported to floor 1. Seeing the man by the fountain as she decided to meet the player. She walked over to the fountain, sitting beside the hooded figure that she had never met before knowing that he must be a new player if she had never seen him before.

I looked up as I hear the sound of the teleport gate activate, as I see a young lady before me. Her blue tinted hair caught my eye, as she was varly young as well. As I stand up my height was that of a giants, as I had to look down at her, I then begin my conversation. "Greetings, I not sure how to do this, and I really am not one to like talking much." My voice, deep, and more adult like, as it boomed throughout the air, a splash of Arabic, and German, along with Russian, my voice held.

As I continued, "But how does one obtain this <> profession, for I wish to obtain my <>." I say as I look down at the young girl, my hood, hiding my face as much as possible, a blue hue it had, as a glimmer of my crimson hair fell into my eyes.

She looked up at the giant man as he had boomed a few words. One of the sentences had contained "But how does one obtain this <> profession, for I wish to obtain my <>." She looked over to the man remembering how she completed the quest, by some NPCs. She thought for a moment remembering the NPC she had asked for her help, <>. "Well You can learn it from NPCs, I have no idea how you will find a <> though..." She said thinking for a moment searching through her brain but not remembering anything about a <>.

I look at her, and wondered if she knew what a <> was, as I then look around as I feel the wind pick up. I immdietly grab it to prevent my hair from coming out, as I look back down at this girls, "Hmm... I see, well do you wish to accompany me on this arjuous task then, two heads are better than one." "Might you tell me of a NPC that may help use here on floor 1?"

I say as I look around and see a NPC yelling about musical instruments, "Well it seems the Gods above have blessed me after all." "ArigatÅ." I say as I place my hands together and bow at the sky, my old monk habits taking over. As I look at the cart and walk that way, "Come young one, your names Ruri correct, that is what the info-broaker tabs says." "The names Artorias, nice to meet you." I say, wanting to have full corroperation from her, so I just go wit it today.