(OP-F1) Brother's Match

The night had fallen as my sword mirrors the moon's magnificent light. I stood in a stadium where I thought it would be a good place to duel, although to be honest I kind of wished it didn't have to come to this. I looked up from the brim of my hat and watched the stars shined their light with the moon's. I closed my eyes and savored the moment, that is until a dark cloud shrouded the full moon and it started to rain on my skin.

As my "brother" closes his eyes I appear before him in mid range as he looks as if he was feeled with sorrow and didn't wanna go through with this. While on the other hand I was feeled with hatred as the rain ran down face, tho it wasn't only rain, it was a few tears that he couldn't hold back from the news his brother told him. He clenched his teeth while slowly he began yelling to his brother. "Why the hell did it have to be like this!? Was I not worthy enough!? Why....? " I reach for my sword "Remanator" as you hear the sound from the sheathe "Ching" I smirked evilly. "Well come at me brother....I'll show you true hatred..."

The battle dice: Attack

The crafting dice: Blocking/Parrying

I opened my eyes and looked straight at him. I took my hat off and put in my inventory as I looked down to the ground. Then a surge of thrill and adrenaline rushed through my body as I burst (sprint) towards Zauis and slashed at him. I slashed and slashed at him with my mirrored blade.

There's no way I'm going to let you fall! I told myself as I swung my blade.

"I've always saw myself as the bad guy.....after this fight I just might become a orange player, I'll kill all who stands before me Onii-san...." After the smirk you hear a crackle of thunder pop as all you see is my reflection of my face as I'm dashing at you I swing my sword toward your mid-section and if it's a success I make you stumble while sweeping you to the floor.

I remained silent as I slashed at his arm critically, but I couldn't dodge his attack as I got sweeped off my feet and landed on my back rather hard. I hurried to get up on my feet just as I see Zauis charging at me once more. As our blades clashed against one another, I couldn't help but remember the first time I met him with Cicilia. It made me grin on how he was then and how he is now.

13/15

I grinned as he chuckled madly, I burst <> to the side as he missed and I slashed at his back as he kept going.

Nice try, but not quick enough! I said as I turned to face him with my blade mirroring his image. Now I'm the one that was laughing evil under my breath as my inner side starts to show itself.

14/15

While missing the slash I feel an instant pain slash through my back as I stumble a bit I pant heavily while slowing turning around with a smirk on my face. "This is pissing me off....now you come at me." I awaited for my Onii-san as I firmly gripped my sword.

Health: 9/11

Reacting to his slice through me I cough up blood and swiftly turns around while he's facing the other direction from me and still talking not being able to see the attack I slash him in his back as I chuckle while gripping my sword tighter. "Tch.....Even if there's little to no hope I'll still push forward, no matter what." I wipe the blood from my mouth.

8/11

Wincing from the slash, I backed off as I started to smile warmly the moment I heard him said those words. More alert now, I charged at him and slashed at him just grazing his cheek under his left eye.

Heh, you're gonna go far kid. I said with a smile as I took into a defensive stance.

14/15

I swiftly see the blur of my brothers sword slash under my eye as I swing my sword with great force slashing him in the chest since we are fairly close. I pant a bit as I smirk at my brother giving him an evil glare. "Im not the same little brother you once thought as....." I chuckle while I burst toward you with good speed I swing my sword at your chest once more while following up with a kick to the chest.

Health: 7/11

Seeing him charging at me once more, I smiled as my sword begins to glow red. I parried his next slash with great force that it made him stop in his tracks. Steam and hissing could be heard from the rain dripping on the blade.

I suppose I can show you my technique. I said as I evily grin at him.

Augatis!

My sword erupted in a fiery crimson flame that radiated warmth like a sun, with a mighty push I drove him back and unlock our swords and dashed to him at the same time. I slashed through his stomach and his wound soon erupted in the crimson flame.

12/15

As he pushes me back I barely see a flicker of him as I feel a faint slash at me wounding me, I grasp for air from choking on blood in my mouth as I cough it up I make no type of emotion, knowing I lost the stupid fight I look down at the ground were a lot of my blood lies as I barely grip my sword, not caring anymore my face began to look as if I was possessed as my sword glows blue I slash at the guys chest. "..........."

Seeing that my brother is now half dead and is still pressing to fight, my blade flashed hot red again as I disarmed him with a single slash. His sword flew off to the side of the stadium and stabbed the earth with it's hilt high in the sky.

It's alright, you don't have to fight me anymore, not that you probably can't hear me, but if anything shouldn't you try to live? And as for my second term if I won, it is this.... I paused as the sky started to light up and I smiled warmly at him.

Become stronger, not just for yourself, but for others as well. I said as I sheathed my blade.

Falling to the ground as a stream of blood runs down my mouth I look over to my sword flinging in the air sticking into the ground as I ignore his words I slowly walk to my sword pulling it outta the ground as I firmly grip it while I sheathe it I showed no sign of emotion as I began leaving the area I stop in front of him while dropping to my knees yelling and slamming my fist into the ground. "Leave me the hell alone....you have no right to tell me this you coward...next time I see you around I'll be sure to kill you." I get up while wiping the blood from my mouth as I walked away.