[PP-F2] <<Under The Mountains>>

Sakuri had grew short of materials, and decided that he would go and farm some. He teleported to the second floor since he had heard about some sort of dungeon where the mountains is, and he figured it was a dungeon which would be underneath it.

He had only heard rumors about this dungeon, and it's said that the protectors of it, is iron golems. Since it were iron golems Sakuri belived them to drop iron, hopefully his thought would be correct. After he had arrived to the gate out from the city, it would come to mind that it might be dangerous, and being more than, well alone is always a good thing, that way two, or three of them could watch eachothers back while fighting.

He walked back to the town center and sat down on a bench, trying to figure how he should find or create a party here. After a few minutes of thinking he came to one of his most silly solutions, he would make a sign that would say he was looking for a party.

Then, he stood there with a sign saying that he was looking for a partner to venture the dungeon underneath the mountain.

Lisbeth came out of the tavern. Her belly full and not rumbling anymore. Though SAO offered a variety of meals to her they tasted the same. A terrible fact if you were stuck in a game for what seem to be an endless time. Stretching up and reaching her hand up to the sky, she wondered what to do that day. After taking the Dragon quest, she still had not used her new armor and that made her sad.

Dropping her shoulders in a sigh, the black hair girl walked slowly through the town plaza and mused silently to herself. Sooner or later, she needed to decide whether to actually get a profession or worked in getting mats for other shops. Raking her fingers through her long hair, she looked up and her eyes met the strangers sign.

Stopping on her tracks, her mind quickly work out what he was asking and so before anyone else could get into that party, Lisbeth hurried to it.

"Hello? Excuse me! Is there still room for this party?" She asked politely, though her eyes shined with the possibility of actually joining finally a party and getting some mats on her hands.

Sakuri smiled towards the girl which had asked if there were room in the party still, which he quietly nodded to. After he had nodded for a couple of seconds, he realized that he should give her an anwser and don't scare her of.

"Well, yes! Noone has asked yet, except you that is!" He said with a small laughter as he scratched the back of his head.

Now i got my partner to help me out, SWEET he thought as he removed the sign he held up. He then borught up his map to see where they were going.

"It will only be us two, is that alright with you? Then we should be able to go now!" He said as he looked towards her, and then the exit.

Lisbeth smiled waiting for his reply. She knew that he had possibly nodded yes and yet, she wanted to make sure he was actually saying. When his replied came swift she flashed an even bigger smile towards him.

"Perfect! Must we wait for others to arrive by chance?" She looked around the plaza trying to se if there was anyone interested. Looking back at him once more, Lisbeth noticed the sign was gone and she shrugged her shoulders at that. Might as well be it them, since a bigger party would be an even more hassle to her... and him.

Looking at his map, she stared up at him and nodded.

"I'm fine with it! Then what are we waiting for!"

She started walking toward the exit, before turning back at the boyo and smiling, before calling him with her hand.

"Come on!"

Sakuri didn't realize at first that the girl had started walking, but quickly caught up with her. He looked at her an tried to figure out what kind of person she was, but he couldn't decide what he thought. By the way she looked, she could be one of those which used tons of people for her own favor, but with how she acts, she could also be one of those who is self indipendant and trust herself in first hand.

After they had left the town in silence, sakuri felt like he had to say something during the awkward silence that had appeard.

"So, may i ask for your name?" He said with a small smile as he looked at her, waiting for her reply.

This was the first time Sakuri ever would try his new style out, which would be a tanking style, he realized that he almost missed, and would instead just stand in front of attacks!

As he was waiting for a reply, which had just taken a few seconds, he tripped on his own feet, causing him to take a few extra stepps forward to balance out.

"Woops" He said while he blushed with a small laughter.

She was used to the silence. The idea of not having to talk was peaceful and yet, sometimes the silence felt lonely. She didn't see her new acquaintance as a danger, but she didn't also know how to even start a conversation. Taking deep breaths in and then exhaling them, she concentrated on their expedition. More mats meant more Col. More Col meant more weapons and a chance to leveling up. As her mind raced with different ideas as to what to do, Lisbeth turned then to look at him.

"Uh...Lisbeth." His question had taken her by surprise, not accustomed to talking to strangers she was happy for him to break the silence. Extending an arm in front of him just in case he would tripped, she waited to see if he was fine before following a question of her own.

"What about you? Is this your first time looking for Mats?" She asked curiously, petting him on the shoulder in an absent manner.

Sakuri smiled towards her as she introduced himself to him. He then remoevd the hair which had fallen in front of his eyes, while he mumbled something which couldn't be heard. He then looked at her with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Lisbeth" He said as he started to think about the other question which he had been about, not that it was much to think about, he was mostly trying to dig into his mind to see if he had gathered mats.

He figured that when he did the profession quest, he was kind of farming for mats also, but he had never really farmed for mats by venturing into a dungeon or just killed mobs for him, while maybe he had.

"My name is Sakuri, and yes i would say that i had done so! When i did my quest to become a merchant i kinda did it!" He said as he looked towards the sky while still thinking about it.

He then watched the map again and realized that the entrance where pretty close now.

"Well the entrance is really close now" He said while pointing where the map had told him.

Watching him mess with his hair as she talked made her suddenly realized that this would be the first time she was going questing with another player. Specifically, a cute one like himself. Not wanting to trip in the process of taking a good look at his features, she turned back to the path and continued forward. Giving him a polite nod at his words.

"The pleasure is also mine." She replied, already settling into a much more social manner. A weird thing for her seeing as she rarely if ever was like that.

"Merchant? How is that going for you? I'm still trying to decide what profession to choose... Although, I do need one soon." She sighed loudly in an overly dramatic way, before looking at him from the corner of her eye. Noticing that his gaze was on the map once more she waited for more instructions.

"Awesome! With these materials, I could finally begin to build my armor.... Oh, it will be so cool!" She squeaked, unable to help herself as her eyes sparkle with excitement. She could finally, finally, go into quests all protected by some sweet armors and try to advance levels as quickly as she could to reach some of the most powerful players.

While she had been speaking, they had finally reached the entrance of the dunegon, which was a big hole at the foot of the mountain, and a wooden door a few meters in. But before Sakuri made any sign of enter, he stopped up to get a chance of replying, since it would be unpolite to not do so.

"I have recently done the quest, so i haven't experienced the merchant life so much, but i guess it's kinda hard to people relies on me to have the stuff they need, which it's kinda hard to have!" He says as he give away a loudly sigh and drifting up with his vision towards the sky.

He quickly snaps back and forces his mind to not drift away. He looked over to the very excited girl and couldn't help but to small towards her.

"I am very happy that you'll get the chance to do what you want after this, but try to not rush everything to much, don't forget to enjoy some parts of it also." He said as he close in on the entrance, and now stood just in front of the wooden door. He then turned around, and had gone from a small smile to a very serious and concerned face expression.

Without breaking eye contact with the girl, he said with a very strict voice.

"Alright, if something goes down which we're not ready for, if i say run, you run." And after this, he returned to the handle of the door.

He opened it up, and heard a squeking sound. And suddenly, spikes came flying towards him from the right side of the walls, with intention of hurting him. Luckily Sakuri could react in time and brought his shield up to stop threat.

((I got this idea that every 5th post we do, is a trap post. And if you get a LD lower than 6, it will cause one damage))

Stopping when he did she looked around to make sure they weren't being followed and gave him a pat on the shoulder. A smile of understanding decorating her lips and she herself sighed along with him. She needed a profession sooner or later, even with gathering and selling mats or fighting beasts for them to drop loot the COL wasn't enough.

"Hey, at least you have a profession. I haven't even made up my mind on what I want, though Alchemy has always appealed to me." She replied to him and looked back at the dungeons entryway. Opening her screen, she began to take out her own new armor and wore it with pride. Then she began to adjust her sword for a better reach, while still listening to him.

"Aye... That's very true, but I can't wait for us to be over with it and full of COL, Mats and even a chest. Huh?" She said in a teasing tone. Looking up to meet his gaze Lis realized how serious his happy expression had turned. Noticing that a warning might be forthcoming she waited for it and once his words reached her ears, she rolled her eyes in a stubborn matter.

"Alright... I won't play the hero." She sighed, before continuing on. "But come on... I can defend myself and protect your back, you know?" She commented with a bit of irritation, yet she understood what he meant. Safety was always first.

"Taking out her sword, she gripped the handle with her right hand and followed after him. Thankfully, he had good reflexes because if not for his shield and his moves, he would have been hurt or dead. Letting out a shuddering sigh, she gulped loudly.

"Are you alright?" She asked him, before cursing under her breath. That had been quite the scared.

After he had blocked the trap which had tried to damage him, he stood up with his shield infront of himself to be ready if any other attacks where to come at them.

"Yeah don't worry about it, i waslucky this time."

He then looked back towards her as he had heard that she might have gotten a little irritated over that he had been protective, he then turned his ehad back towards the hallway which led further into the cave.

"It's not that i don't trust you, more that i don't want another humans death on my conscience" he said as he slowly started to walk further in, with his shield up and his sword ready for anything.

After they had walked a couple of meters, they entered a bigger room, with one way in, and a couple of meters infront of that, a way out. He could not see if there were anything on the sides of it. After they carefully had walked in, Sakuri heard a loud noice, followed by two doors shutting down. This was the doors in and out from the room they had walked into.

Suddenly beams of light appears, which somewhat smaller, but almost human size iron golems came through. There were two on each side of them.

-Party-

Sakuri - 17/17

Lisbeth - 15/15

-Foes-

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

"Very." She whispered softly, not saying anything more. Definitely there was no annoyance in her tone then. Following after him, she kept quiet and made sure to keep a good look out for possible traps.

Pursing her mouth at his words, she sighed sadly and understood the reason behind it. She didn't do groups because it was better to die alone and by your own self than be responsible for the deaths of others. Of course, she had never been responsible for any deaths then, but she understood and she hoped that she never had to go through that experience inside this nightmare.

"I understand," Her voice was soft and her tone apologetic. Focusing back on the reality they stood, her gripped tightened around the hilt of her sword and it began to light up. She was getting ready for an attack on whatever monsters protected the corridors.

For a few moments Lis wondered if this dungeon had no monsters to offer and only just death. That was a bad timing to think that, because once they crossed into a room the doors lock and the lights came out. As if an act was to play out and then the monsters came to play.

Looking around Sakuri, her eyes widened. Four monsters was a big mob, yet their HP was dull. Staring at her own mob, she pressed her back more into her new friends body.

"So...Any plan?" She asked him waiting to see which monster would attack first.

He kept looking aroudn himself to see if the monsters would charge at them, ro what would happen, when he suddenly heard her question.

"Don't die, that's the plan" But just as he said this, one of the golems charged straight at them both, but as soon as it charged towards them, Sakuri placed himself infront of Lisbeth to catch the aggro of the mob. As the golems had swords also, the metal sound echoed in the room as Sakuri's shied had stopped a powerful swing that came towards him.

Here's my chance to strike he thought to himself as he removed his shield and thrusted with his rapier at the same time.

And this seemed to had worked, sicne he did hit the iron golem, The problemw as that Sakuri had no real damage gear, instead he had gathered himself some tanking gear. He looked over to Lisbeth hoping that her damage would be better, but his eyes quickly snapped back to the big golem as it raised its sword and got ready for another hit.

-Party-

Sakuri - 17/17

Lisbeth - 15/15

-Foes-

Iron golem - 3/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

"Well, that's obvious." She replied in a sassy tone, before swinging her sword toward one of the closets golems. The strike that pierced through the air was one of her strongest attacks with her sword. Still keeping her back close to Sakuri, she turned sometime to watch him and see how he was faring with the other golem.

With no damage gear on her, Lisbeth knew she would have to be careful and quickly, she moved to block the possible hit of the monster. Grinding her teeth together to hold her sword up and keeping her stance neutral for the attack she called out to Sakuri.

"Are you doing alright?!" Before her eyes noticed how her strike had lowered the golems attack by two. The monsters sword hitting her armor garner her only a hit of one with the reduce damage ability the cuirass possessed.

-Party-

Sakuri - 17/17

Lisbeth - 14/15

-Foes-

Iron golem - 3/4

Iron golem - 2/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Sakuri grapped his sword even harder than he had before, and tried to do a thrust at the golem which stood in front of him, and as he did this he replied with a sort of strained voice.

"I am holding up" he said as he gave a slight view to see so she wouldn't die.

And while his effort still payed of, and that eh could avoid getting hit himself, he couldn't help but notice the damage Lisbeth had taken, which got to him really easy.

You have to protect her echoed through his head as he stood there facing a dangerous enemy. He would wothout hesitation get hit for her instead, if he only could react in time, but that was of course hard as he stood with his back towards her.

The sweat started to dripp from his forehead as his thinking took overhand with the possible things that might happen, but he tried to force this away is it would only damage his combat abillites.

-Party-

Sakuri - 17/17

Lisbeth - 14/15

-Foes-

Iron golem - 2/4

Iron golem - 2/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

"Good!" She called back, keeping her eyes on him as she moved to once more attack. With him dealing another damage to his own golem, Lisbeth hoped that she could take care of the one she was facing.

"Don't worry about me! I have this one on my ledge!" She teased him back. Only her would take such a serious moment like a joke, but that was the only way for her to feel at ease.

Advancing on the golem, her sword build up as it block and once more went for lash against the monster. Grunting at the effort of moving quick and making sure he wasn't hurt.

"How about a little bet?!" She cried out towards him to keep the conversation going. Getting a hit in thank goodness her armor didn't let the monster land it's strike.

-Party-

Sakuri - 17/17

Lisbeth - 14/15

-Foes-

Iron golem - 2/4

Iron golem - 1/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Sakuri gave a hasty look backwards as she had offered him a bet of some kind, or wel she rather asked if they should create one more than actually offering one. He gave out a small sigh as he dodged a hit from the golem.

We might die here, do she udnerstand that? he thought to himself in a sort of irritated mood, since Sakuri would usually be one of those over serious persons who would avoid losing focus for some silly game, but he also got the thought that this bet could make their friendship flurish, or atleast make this run through the dungeon better, and easier.

After he blocked an attack, he gave a quick look back again to her, to see if she still was alright.

"You could always test me, to see if i would like the bet you have in mind" he said in a slightly irritated but still calm and kind voice, as he tried to not sound round towards her.

After he said this, he quickly sidestepped the golem, to see if he could find an opening. And it seemed to have payed of, and keeping a calm mind is always good while githing, this Sakuri did another point of damage towards the golem.

Even though he had hit the golem, he gave out a small irritated sigh for not landing a single critical during this whole fight.

Atleast i am hitting it.. he reminded himself of to realese some of the frustration he had inside of himself. But just as he lost focus while drifting away in thoughts about his damage, a big hit was comming in towards him. This time, Sakuri had no chance of reaction, and got hit in the chest, causing him to fly away into the stone wall.

"Ughh" got out from his mouth as he hit the wall, causing 2 points towards him. Luckily for both of them, the dungeon would not be that hard so the program made that only 1 golem per person would attack on the same time, otherwise they would have dealt with two more at the same time.

-Party-

Sakuri - 15/17

Lisbeth - 14/15

-Foes-

Iron golem - 1/4

Iron golem - 1/4

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

"I heard that sigh," She teased him, already thinking he reminded her of a very grumpy and cute cat. She didn't know why that thought crossed her mind, but it definitely gave her more energy to take down the golem. Waiting for him to say anything about her bet, even if just a gruff tone- she turned to see if he was doing well.

Oh, he was definitely grumpy. Giving a friendly smile, while their eyes met she then rolled them and turned back to her own monster. Slashing the air and trying to land a strike, while blocking it's own hits. Thank goodness the other ones hadn't been activated or they would have been fuc-

Giving a fast turn, she dodge by a mere second the monster's weapon. In that precise moment, she caught sight of him getting hit and she observed his HP go down.

"You okay?!" She asked, her anger rising as she charged the beast and used another powerful slash. Her objective trying to make it toward Sakuri.

-Party-

Sakuri - 15/17

Lisbeth - 14/15

-Foes-

Iron golem - 1/4

Iron golem - 0/4-DEAD

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

• 3 weeks later...

Sakuri heard her question, but he was still in some sort of chock as he hadn't realized quite yet what happend, but it didn't take long untill he got on his feet as he saw the monsters. As one monster was down, another one of the 4 activated, thus leading to two active, and one standing by.

He looked at Lisbeth, and then up at his health. "I am alright, don't worry about it" he said as he raised his shield and carefully walked towards the golem which had attacked him, and the golem walked towards him with an attack ready to be unleashed on Sakuri.

But with Sakuri now focused again, he saw that the golem threw a swing at him again, this tie Sakuri was ready though. He bashed his shield at the hand/arm of the golem as it swung also, causing Sakuri to damage it with its own force, making it vanish in tons of red pixels.

-Party-

Sakuri - 15/17

Lisbeth - 14/15

-Foes-

Iron golem - o/4- DEAD

Iron golem - 0/4-DEAD

Iron golem - 4/4

Iron golem - 4/4

((I figured we do looting after all the monsters are dead, and also. I AM BACK))