[PP-F?] Meeting New Friends Chapter 1 [Complete]

I had absolutely no idea where I was, but I kept walking towards a flickering light in the distance. A town was just on the other side of the hill. I only had to cross the clearing to get to it. As I was walking under a tree the two men and the woman from before jumped down from the tree and landed right in front of me. I was scared out of my mind and didn't know what to do. No one was out at night unless they were player killers, and I had already messed with these three this morning. Look what we have here... W-what do you want? I asked, trying not to sound scared. Give us everything you have in your inventory or lets just say you'll be friends with our guild. The woman said as she stepped forward. No. I flatly said. No? Okay.. The woman shot back and motion her head towards me. The two men walked towards be grinning while holding swords. I screamed really loud, hoping to wake up Ryu because in this case, I had no idea what to do.

Suddenly the two men we unconscious and the woman stared at me deathly afraid.I grinned at her and tossed the two boys aside. The martial arts skill was very useful, but so was my cloak.

Hehehe....you thought that no one would be watching you...theres no need to be afraid i said to the woman as she stared at me scared straight. I looked her dead in the eye.

If you so anything to harm this wonderful young lady...you'll end up worse than your little friends here i said clenching my fist it turning a bright yellow before suddenly going out.

Now get lost! i shouted at them. Suddenly they all ran straight for the hills.

I turned around to May.

Are you ok...did they hurt you at all...you should be more careful...lets go back inside...you took a wrong turn...you should have ended up underneath the city...this wasnt supposed to happen....i shouldnt have let you get this far outside...im so stupid i said questioning then muttering and complaining...i just felt like a total wreck right there.

I looked at Ryu with stern eyes, It's not your fault. I went outside to get fresh air but...Wait how did you know I left? And why didn't you stop me if you knew? I asked confused, not angry. I looked at him in the dark and sighed, yes I'm okay..I just didn't know what to do. I freaked out and it was dark and- i closed my mouth from babbling on excuses. Next time I see them, I'll show them!

I suddenly hugged her and hugged her tightly.

I didnt know this was going to happen...i just saw your dot was moving when i woke up then suddenly it wasnt and i was afraid monsters had gotten to you....im....im just glad you are ok and unharmed. i practically lost my breath saying that so fast.

When i saw your jacket on the bed...i wasnt sure where you had gone at first but i knew you would be back...after a little while i got worried and turned on the friend tracker...i didnt realize that you were going to make a wrong turn at gate B i said almost in tears.

I just...thought i was going....to lose you...i never thought...i would make it before you got hurt...i would never...have forgiven myself if that had ever happened. i hugged her some more and was afraid of letting go at first but i slowly let go as i calmed down

Ryu hugged me so tight I almost stopped breathing. I hugged him back and said, It's okay. Because I didn't know what else to say. I won't leave anymore okay? I looked out the window, still night, and saw a star fly across the sky. Without thinking, I made a wish...

I thought about it for a moment. Then i thought of a reply that hopefully wasnt too creepy.

The...bed is big enough for two...we can just...share it...i promise i wont do anything weird...just thought we would be able to sleep comfortably and stay warm at the same time ya know? i asked her hoping it wasnt to ridiculous of a request.

i climbed in bed next to her and gently wrapped my arm around her waist almost instantly falling asleep as well. It was good to have a friend that was willing to be with you even in the darkest times. I wasnt sure if i was scaring her with this whole "sleeping in the same bed" thing or not but at least she was okay with it. I fell asleep dreaming of a wonderful life...but the girl i saw in my dreams...i couldnt identify, all i saw was the back of her head.