[PP-F1] New Friends (Invite Only)

Hisamuya was taking a stroll through the town of beginnings by himself as usual. Based on his usual pattern today was one of his relaxing days and it was the perfect timing for that. The weather was at it's prime and the sun was shining brightly yet the light cloud were covering the sun up just enough to create the perfect temperature which was spread throughout the entire area of floor 1 making this the perfect day to spend relaxing. He had no friends on his friends list since SAO began yet this did not seem to phase his mood. He did prefer spending his time with friends he enjoyed relaxing by himself just as much.

Haine panicked as she had jolted through the town square, running away from the built in animals that were there to represent the domesticated animals. "Fat chance you're not getting this piece!" the bluenette hollered as she stuck her tongue out at one of the big cats that was after her. She hadn't looked around everywhere while running, and she had just happened to trip and push a fellow player to the floor. She scratched her head with her free hand before throwing the object at the feline and sweat dropping. "O-Oopsies.. ya' alright there? I'm so very sorry I wasn't watching where I was walking! Umm.." she would sweat drop with a happy-go-lucky laugh as she held her hand out for the new person to grab. In floor one, there were so many new people all the time! It was just impossible to keep up with the flow even.. remembering all the faces was a tricky challenge as well.

Hisamuya rubbed his head with his hand for a few seconds the cracked a light smile. He then shook the other player's hand politely."I'm ok thanks for asking. I wasn't really looking where I was going it's not a very big deal." He was enjoying his day so far and bumping into another player like this wasn't going to ruin his day.

"Oh okay! B-But.. I still feel dreadfully sorry about that.. is there any way I can make up for it? A huge col wad? I have a ton of col! Um.. new gear..?" the bluenette sweat dropped as she scratched her head slightly, letting out a nervous laugh. Usually people would yell at her or show her the very "kind" finger. But she knew it was an accident due to her not knowing who she was running into. before anything else happened, Haine's familiar had moved to rest beside her, the animals crystal blue eyes piercing holes into the new stranger in a creepy way.

"I'm fine thank you. If you were to give me an amount of col or buy me new gear it wouldn't be as satisfying as earning it myself. I don't like it when things are too easy." Hisamuya believed that if a game was too easy it wasn't as fun as playing it with a good amount of challenge. One of his favorite things in gaming was a good challenge.