[PP-F5] (Quest) Travelocity

On a seemingly normal day i was walking with Rosalia down the city square. It was a peaceful day until i saw a poor lady came wandered onto the streets covered from head to toe in a clock, much like mine but brown. I ran over to her quickly and knelt down beside her. She told me that she lost some cargo beneath the sands outside the city. She explained that i had to recovered in two days time, but she was too sick to look any longer. I told her i would go out and look for it right now and then i heard a squeal coming from behind me. It was just Rosalia...squealing at some person i had yet to meet.

I squealed so loud noticing my friend Lisbeth walking from another building, I couldnt help but run up and hug her. I was so happy to see her here.

Lisbeth, you have to meet my friend i said pulling her closer to Ryu who was knelt down beside a hurt lady. This is my best friend Ryu...he's been around me enough that i think that you two would get along really well...if you like me you'll like him too.

Ryu stood up and dusted off his hand before offering his hand to her uttering the phrase "Pleasured"

So what are you up to? What brings you here? Do you want to help us? Please? i rapid fire asked her questions barely giving her any time to answer my questions. Eventually i settled down and waited for her to gather her bearings

Moving from shop to shop, she had been looking for a specific teleportation Crystal. Sadly, she had no luck with that. Everything was super expensive and Lisbeth had little money for it. Letting out a sigh with her head bow down and looking at the floor, she tried not to worry about that and yet, her mind couldn't stop going over it. When the loud squeal interrupted the normal peace of the town, her turquoise went up and got wider before a huge smile spread her lips. Rosalia, or Roza as she liked to call her friend, was the one responsible for that terrible sound.

Being taken into a surprised hug by the redhead, Lisbeth chuckled and returned it with as much warmth as she could. Though, her poor ears were still suffering from the ringing on the loud noise.

"Roza! Uh... Roza!" She exclaimed even more surprised as she was dragged toward a male player and another female. Although, her friend kept talking on and on- Lisbeth worried for what was happening between the unknown male and his companion.

A little confused by all of it, Lis could only just look at the hand and then at Roza. Her eyes squinting in curiosity, before taking the offered hand and nodding her head in greeting.

"Before you kidnap me?" She teased the redhead, before shrugging her shoulders and dragging her gaze back to the weary female.

"I've been searching for items to used. Trying to level up and join the ranks. No luck with that, though... So, what's going on here?" She tried to keep her voice cooled, though in the back of her mind some uncertainty was on it. Even if Roza had her gem green, this mysterious friend was a P-ker and she couldn't but feel weary.

Safe towns were supposed to be safe, but seeing that the lady was alright under her condition. She decided to keep her thoughts to herself.

Please dont worry i have brought no harm to this woman...she is affected by sickness. I am a very changed man...but i can see by the looks you are giving me, you would "believe it till you see it" i left my hand out there The name is Ryu...of the Fudani family...you must be the famous Lisbeth i dont stop hearing about

I glared at Rosalia and then looked back to the girl in front of me. She didnt have shake my hand, though id appreciate if she did

A dark hair brow shot up at his words. Not one to trust easily or believe in words, Lisbeth couldn't help but be surprised that he'd even acknowledge her uneasiness toward him. Honesty had always been something that she had valued and this male player had lot's of it. Shrugging her shoulders and giving him a curt nod, she finally decided to take his hand with her own in greeting.

"You got that right..." She replied, before a smirk took over her lips. Letting out a chuckle at the comment that was clearly directed at Roza, Lis only shook his hand once before letting it go and although she appreciated his honesty, she didn't share any clues toward her own origins.

"Sickness? Well, that is not good does she need a place to rest?" She changed the subject quickly, wanting to derail the conversation and focusing more on the Lady.

Shanok saw a group of three players looking at a NPC lady. I remember this woman... she's from that quest I did with Miaki and Clarence.... Shanok went up to the players and he overheard them talking about if the lady was sick. "The lady's not sick, she's just exhausted from searching her lost cargo in the desert, you have to help her find it" he said as he approached the players.

I looked over to Shanok whom i seemed to recognize from a long while back.

Hey...you're that...Shanny guy...from the Red Diamond Hunt quest a ling while back i said with a little bit of doubt in my voice.

I wasnt even sure if i really remembered him or i was spouting knowledge from my brain. I really did recognize him but i was hoping i was correct about everything i just said.

Turning her head back at the strange, but familiar voice. A smirk overcame her lips before a closed up fist was thrusted into the smiths direction. With that little advice coming from someone whom was closer to her Lis relaxed a bit more. So, the orange player wasn't the caused of the poor woman's problem. That was music to her ears.

"Heya, Shanny! Long time, no mats?" She replied with a bad pun, remembering she owed him the necessary items for her own armor.

Turning her gaze back at Ryujin her brow furrowed just a bit as she got lost in her own thinking.

"Well, isn't SAO such a small world after all," She thought silently to herself, waiting for Shanny's respond.

• 2 weeks later...

Shanok looked at Lisbeth, "That's a really bad pun..." was the only thing he could say at that moment. "But, yes, long time no see indeed" he added while looking at the players around him. He recognized a player that had ordered items from his shop before, Ryu. Behind him was standing a girl whom he had never met before. Shanok went up to said girl, "Hello, my name is Shanok, I've known Lisbeth for a while and Ryu ordered stuff from me before, who might you be?" he asked to the player named Rosalia.

• 3 weeks later...

I looked to Shanok who spoke to me and smiled at him flipping the hair out of my face.

My name is Rosalia, im more or less Ryus little assitant seeing as i usually accompany him everywhere he goes...though i also need some stuff made if you could do that for me haha i said slightly flirtatiously and in a hppy tone

Lizbeth is the funniest person ive met, and Ryu is well....like a brother to me i said giving a litte more information about myself hoping this wasnt going to turn awkward suddenly.