[PP-F1] - [Blade Of Dream] - [Rin and Mayonaka]

Pepper's Turn

"What a good day to start working~! I wonder, how many customers will come today?" Pepper sighed, as she goes to the < in Floor 1 and attach posters in the trees. "There are many new players, each month there can be thousands of them. And yet, only several people came to my shop. Well, maybe that is because so many people died. What a tragic reality for them......"

Then, Two girls came to meet Pepper. Those two girls are wearing a unique clothing. One of them were quiet and eating an onigiri. She is wearing a black lolita, with a yellow twintail hair and a ribbon. The other one was wearing an assassin-liked clothing, Since Pepper never saw a clothing like this before, she couldn't really explain it correct.

"Hello, Pepper-san, We're here to buy a weapon. I'm looking for a spear, How many Col do you need?" Said the girl with yellow hair. "Oh no, they are free, of course. But you need to find materials for it." Pepper replied. "What Materials do we need? and how many?"

According to Pepper's calculation and logic, it will take two black moonstones for each weapon. "For each weapon, we need two black moonstones. The best location to find black moonstones are from mobs at Field of crossroads. You may get them from wolfs who lived there. Yes, Wolf is the best monsters to get the mat's"

The yellow-haired girl nodded and ran to look for the field of crossroads. Her friend ran and follow her too. They finally reached <> after a several minutes. There can be seen, a plain field with so many mobs that is sleeping. They both ran and attack the wolf with their own weapons.

When we walked in the shop I already knew I was out of place, Rin knew the sales lady but I didn't. I stood there without saying a word, witch was quite new for me. I ran with my sleek purple hair crashing against the wind towards the sleeping creatures. I took out my sword in time but unfortunately fell straight on my face after tripping over a rock.

"Oh, I bet you are wondering who was that girl right? She is Pepper-san. A famous blacksmith for beginners, you know? Her shop is called Beginner's Custom, I think. She will make us weapons, If we gathered the Materials for her." Said Rin. Then she opened her Inventory, And equipped her Spear, Which is looking quite old and rusty. But, She know that the spear is really useful. Because, She loved doing Martial Arts in real life. So, She is quite capable of doing Martial Arts.

Rin looked at the refreshing scenery. "What a refreshing scenery, It is! My worries just disappeared from my mind. But, We need to gather mat's. I believe we will do this fast, I just know it!" She said. Then, She looks at Mayonaka tripping over a rock. "M-Mayona Chin?! Are you okay there? Is it bleeding? Tell if it hurts, I will try to heal it!"

Then, She ran to her friend, Mayonaka. She is her friend, They are really close to each other. she intends to heal her friend, And checking, If it's bleeds or not. Then, She looks at her ankle, And it was bleeding. "It's bleeding! I'll help you, Mayona - Chin!!!". She slide her finger downwards, and opened the Inventory. But she has no healing potion, So she tried to remove the wound with a leaf instead. She took a leaf and bring it to Mayonaka, And she tried to stop the wound from getting worse by attaching it at her ankle. "I know......I'm really stupid and all but......nothing.....You should take it off if you want to. I'm sorry, Mayona - Chin"

Rin goes to the field again, With her Spear, trying to defeat a wolf that are asleep. So, She jumped into the air. And points her spear downwards. And she stabbed the Wolf from the mid air. Half of the Wolf's HP decreased, And it seems the wolf noticed the attack, and it tries to attack Rin.

Rin: 9/9

Ruri: 11/11

Wolf: 1/2