[PP-F3] Hunting (Haine & Keith)

Haine sighed as she would stare at her reflection with a look of complete and utter boredom. There was absolutely NOTHING to do today, and it had been getting on her nerves. Ruri had been busy today, so that meant they couldn't do any hunting today. "Hmm.." she'd think before scrolling through her friends list. There had been one contact however named Keith Yudai that she hadn't seen in a while. Quickly then bluenette would send him a private message.

"Heya big bro! I haven't seen you in quite a while.. would you like to go hunting with me? OR ANYTHING ELSE EVEN I'm bored as heck! PM me back with your reply! -3- I'll be at the main city of floor three.. okiee?"

She re-read the post over and over again, and then nodded cheerfully nodded and clicked the confirm message button before quickly pacing over to the town that she had mentioned. And as she had suspected, it was just as crowded as usual! The lower floor towns never went short of people, it was always buzzing with life and that was why she absolutely loved to visit towns so much.

Keith had been walking one of the dirt roads on Floor 3 when he got a Pm. He stopped and opened it up, taking a quick look-over and then closing it. "Welp, better get a move on!" he said, as Ruby sat on his shoulder and nodded, ready to get going. Keith broke off at top speed and made it to Haine in no time, skidding to a halt as he got to her. "Hiya, little sis! What's happenin?" he said, walking up with a high-five.

Haine grinned as she had heard Keith's voice and then high-fived him cheerfully. "Nothing much really! Just... stalking Ruri? These fanboys never leave her alone!" the bluenette huffed before shrugging with a swet drop. "Other than that, nothing really! My everyday life is nothing but grinding and following Ruri. So how about you big bro? I'm sure everything major happens every single day for you. Tell me everything!" the bluenette nodded while keeping her ears wide open for any interesting stories he might have to share. But when she had seen a purple creature beside him, she jumped slightly and shrugged it off her shoulder, thinking that her imagination had gotten the best of her yet again.

Keith huffed and ran a hand through his blue hair. His schedule was much busier than he would like to admit. "Well... I've definitely been keeping busy at least. Apparently people like to think I'm someone they should follow... But... It's tough to explain..." He said with a sigh, and then looking back up. "Wjat about you? Been busy?"

"Oh I see... I'll save you the explaining then," the bluenette nodded with a soft tone. "Well I've been semi-busy! Lot's of combatting. And I cant stand these bullying freaks who pick on low levels. It makes me so unbelievably angry. And I was taking on redemption... but there are so many... you know. - yep I'm moderately busy in a short summary!" the bluenette sighed before knowing that there were so many asses she wanted to kick, so nevermind the repentance.