[PP-F8] <<A helping hand>> (Sakuri-Clarence)

I give a quick look towards Clarence as i see him hit the ground, but as he stands up directly afterwards, it seems like no major damage was done to him. Sakuri now saw the big tree giant standing there, without focus on him, since Clarence had drawed it's focus.

This is my chance Sakuri thought as he winded up his thrust, taking a quick step forward and launching the attack.

But as he thrusts his sword, he misses. Directly by the side of the monster, with only a few centimeters away from it, he missed. He gives out a small sigh as he position himself infront of Clarence again, hoping that he can finish him off.

Clarence: 35/35

Sakuri: 15/17

Tree Monster: 8/15

I quickly hop up the ground below me now.Lets see if I could finish it off now. I give a slight smile and come out from behind Sakuri, going to charge the creature head on.

Well, my strike with off course by a bit. It some how saw what I was going to do, unfortunately. The Tree Monster's tail whisked out from behind it and hit me in the torso, right below my heart. I fell with a loud crack! as a branch under me snapped. I struggle to get back up but manage, hoping to end this fight soon.

Clarence: 33/35

Sakuri: 15/17

Tree Monster: 8/15