[PP-F3] A Rose in the Darkness (Me & Lisbeth)

A flash of grey, a tattered azure blue cloak jacket, a figure walks out of the shadows of the forest, as he enters the whitened beach. Wielding a <> and walking with him a grey wolf, as <> has arrived. I look around and see beach, a snow white sanded beach, as I walk along the edge of the clear sapphire blue ocean, my eyes drift with it. "Beauty beyond compare, I could stay at this all day." I say as I feel my left hand move, tis Sif, as she was getting my attention, "Artorias, a rock lays bare ahead of you, wish you want to watch this glorious view there?"

She say to me, as my eyes turn ocean blue, "Tis a splended idea Sif, let us be off there then." I say as I walk to the rock, and see Sif at the top. For I jump as well and use the smaller rocks as a level to help me get up, as I draw my <> and slam it into the rock, and use the flat end of my blade as a resting place. I lean my head back, and feel the cold steel touch my skin, as I feel a chill run down my spine, goosebumps rise from my skin. As this was a wonderous view to see, the sound of the ocean slamming into the rocks by a nearby cliffside, the caws of sea birds as the fly over. And the smell of salt and sea life, this felt like the monistary all over again, as I lay there with Sif in my lap, I feel at peace here.

Lisbeth could almost hear her mother's words cross her head as her naked feet finally sank into the soft, white sand. A lady being alone only called for trouble and terrors. She didn't doubt that, yet living inside of a nightmare she had lost all common sense to survive. Unable to catch a single dream in her nap, she had decided for a walk and didn't bother to put on her fighting clothes. Not when her intention was to get into the sea, perhaps swim on it and at least pretend that the current could take her.

An unfortunate idea seeing as the sapphire dress she wore was not made for swimming cold ocean waves. Letting out a deep breath and inhaling once more the scent of sea salt, she ran as fast as she could before diving into the water. The current was strong today and not noticing anyone close by, she didn't bother with civilities. Letting herself be rock by the water and taken back to shore, she pushed her hair back and laugh alone as once more she dived into the current.

Once more she was taken back to shore and she decided to lay on the white sand. Breathing heavily and perhaps flashing the world a wanton view of what always was hidden underneath her armor. Not that she cared for all she knew she was alone and happy.

As I listen to the wind, and sound of sea gulls, I hear laughter in the air, as I look up. I see a young lady, as she is enjoying herself, "Well, what a quant little lady she is, how wonderful." I thought to myself, as I wave my hand and beckon to her, "Why hello there young lady!!!" I yell as she is quite far away from me, as I then shift my position and sit on the edge of the rock, Sif looking at her, as my mid length Crimson hair flutters in the wind, as the sun glistens against my olive colour skin. My Azure blue clothe tattered jacket dances behind me, as I look at her with my ocean blue eyes, i am in total relaxation mode right now. I continue to sit there and watch her, as her sapphire blue dress, was soaked to the bone, as it clings to her body, I see her black hair laying on her almond colour skin.

She was a interesting woman, and I was intrigued by her, as I jump down and walk to her, Sif pulls my <> out of the stone, and walks beside me. As I take the sword out of her mouth, and stand over the young lady, I 6'5", casting a shadow over her, I pull out my hand. "Need a hand miss?" I say as I wait for her response.

Too busy enjoying herself, Lisbeth hardly caught the words of the stranger. To her ears they just words carried by the wind and a trick of her own mind. Closing her eyelids tight, she put her hands behind her back and sighed happily. The sunlight might have been created artificially, but it felt so good on her face and skin. At least in this world she wouldn't get a bad suntan.

Hearing the seagulls and the water splashing against the shore, she moaned as she stretch her body and settled to just lay down for a while. That was until she picked up the heavy footsteps of what could only be a male player. Not bothering to open her eyelids, she felt him stand over her and block the sunlight from her view. By her own guess, he must have been very tall to do so and feeling another presence with him, she couldn't decide if it was another player or not.

Opening up one of her eyelids she caught a good look of his face. The friendly stranger was a foot taller than her and one of the biggest players she had seen so far. He almost reminded her of a mountain and then of course was the wolf by his side. Not remembering to cover herself, she sighed and closed her eye.

"Not unless you want me to have yours as a token," She remarked in a sassy tone. Not that she meant to be rude, but more because it was in her own nature and she was enjoying herself for once.

"Impressive gear... And wolf." Lisbeth sighed, looking up at him with her turquoise eyes.

This young lady was quite the sassy one, "How vexy." I thought to myself as I hear her reconsiliate about m gear, I frown, "Tis no more speical than a beginners equipment, for I have not obtain nothing since I joined this acursed realm known as Aincrad." "As or my compariate, Sif is one of a kind here." I say as I pat her head, and she speaks, "But Artorias, what of the guild?" "Are they not one of a kind as well?" I hear her speak as I smile and kneel before her, "But of course they are, I am their Vatican, and they are all my trusted knights."

I say as I look at the young lady whos Turquoise colour eyes are laid upon me. "Quite a lovely set of eyes you have miss." I say as my ocean blue eyes shifting to their sapphire colour once again. As I then decided to sit down next to her, placing my <> into the ground and laning against it, as Sif lays her head on my lap, and I watch the waves roll in, as I hear the caws of sea birds above, the smashing of the water to te rocks. And he breeze of the salt tanked air, fills my sences, as I feel at ease here.

Crossing her ankles and settling more into the soft sand, she listened to him and his familiar talked. To her it wasn't unheard of that rising level players joined guilds. She had seen many of them and with the front lines making progress, traveling word on the floors meant that more guilds were made. Noticing the accent of the player her interest was pique. He had a lovely accent, but that was not something she would comment to him.

"Artorias? Very unique. As for your gear it is better than mosts. Has it not kept you living, Knight? As for your companion, the She-Wolf is a beauty." Her tone was light and fair, something uncommon for her but she had always admire familiars. His was one of a kind and the fur coat around it was beautiful.

"Thank you..." She said watching him closely as he moved to sit down next to her. Observing him quietly and the wolf familiar by his side, she relaxed once more as they both seemed to calm down.

"Peaceful, is it not? To think this small spot is part of a cursed nightmare..." Lisbeth commented, her eyes following the outline of the sea for which she knew had no ending.

"Do you do front lines?" She decided to interrupt the silence, wanting to get a better idea of who exactly he was.

As I listen to the sea, I hear her ask me about the frontlines, as I sat up and looked at her, my sapphire blue eyes gasing at her. "In due time yes I will, but my guild is small and not ready for such a challebge yet." "I still need my other Knights of Colour." I say as I new I needed to find The Black Knight, The Silver Knight, and The Gold Knight, as well as the secret weapon I had in store. I then look back at her, as I then spoke again, "This place is quite a lovely place, I come here to relax and mellow out when I have a chance."

I say as I then felt like swimming, as I open my HUD, and go to my equipment. I equip a pair of swim trunks, as they where Azure blue, with white designs in it, as now my back was exposed, and my tattoo was visable. As I then dash at the water line, Sif staying put, as she lays her head on the sand, "Have fun Artorias, im going to go elsewhere, call me when you need me." She says as she gets up and walks to he forest line then turns to the girl, "Have a lovely time with him, he needs the fun." As she leaps into the forest and goes elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

"Me too. Very little places like these exist inside this game," She responded, a calmed sigh following her words as her eyes stared into the vast distance. She was curious about this guild; the system he was implementing seem unique and even the titles for what could only be his lieutenants were interesting. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to ask more, working those thoughts in her mind she began to nibble on her lower lip with a thoughtful expression.

Hearing the familiar sound of a re-equip she didn't bother to look at what he was doing. The atmosphere around them wasn't one of tension, adjusting her own dress as to cover herself she watched him dash off and noticed the intricate design in his back. Staying alone with the familiar felt a little strange and listening in on it was even more stranger. Nodding her head at the words it said to her, she couldn't help but wonder where it was going, but Lisbeth wasn't about to inquire that. She didn't want to give him the impression of being nosy.

Straightening more into comfortable sitting position, she let out a chuckle as he entered the water. A sense of melancholy forming as she remember her friends outside the game and the times they had all gone out to have at the beach.

"Be careful! Seems like the tide is growing stronger!" She called out to him in warning.

As I hear Lisbeth say somthing about a growing tide I couldn't quite sya anything as i was already in the water and swiming. As I difted I duck my head under water and see a beautiful sight, the coral, the sea life and the monsters in the distance, they were coming my way. As I make a 180 turn, I start booking it, as I was almost to the shoreline, a huge wave come down and I and taken under water again. As I slide onto shore with the drifting tide, i get up and shake my head as I see Lisbeth only a few feet away from me, "Gah, i hate when that happens." I said as I rub my neck and get up, I walk next to her and fall back and land on the ground next to her. My tan skin gleaming under the sunlight, as my hair was wet and damp, my bodies extreme muscle appearance was one to behold, as I looked light a bodybuilder. I had my eyes closed as I then flip over, my tattoo yet again says hello to Lisbeth as my back was covered in white sand. I sigh as I was in a relaxed stated of mind.

• 2 weeks later...

She gasped as he disappeared under water. Getting ready to get up as fast as her sprint skill could let her she was going to throw herself into the waves to save him. Then her turquoise eyes caught sight of him and the breath she had been holding, suddenly exploded from her body in relief. Shaking her head as he watched him come and back settled next to her, Lisbeth grind her teeth as she tried to calm herself.

"You were lucky! You could have died... Knight." She grumbled at him, while her fingers grab a fistful of sand. Raking her eyes over his body, she didn't mind taking a few peeks here and there. He was a definitely appealing sight to behold. Something different from what she had seen in game.

Settling on his tattoo marking she silently wondered what it was.

"Why did you get that marking?" She uttered out her question unexpectedly, before blushing at how indiscreet she had sounded.

I look up at her admring the tattoo on my back, as I roll over and look at her with me sapphire blue eyes, I smile, "This old thing, it's a tattoo of me becoming a full fledged Monk at the Temple in Kyoto." As I then began what I told Prim that day, "At the temple in Kyoto, all monks go through a innitiation, when they do, they must be a monk for 5 years of their lives, when they complete this right of passiage, they gain the mark of the pure." I say as I yet again shudder at the thought of the pain, "This tattoo is given to all the monks that pass this ritual, I was the one who recieved to true mark of the pure, due to my compassion toward the animal of the temple." I roll over and point at the top part of the tattoo, "This small piece here is the real mark of a monk of the temple." I say as I then roll back over to her. "I can't get into much details, for this is a sacred tradtion at the monistary, to I can't break that rule, telling you this is much basic info for anyone who wished to know, but specific info I can't give that out."

I say to her as I then roll back onto my stomach and let the sun hit my back, as the warm summer air and heat felt nice. I lay there for about five minutes before I turn to the nice lady next to him, "You know miss, you never gave your name, I would like to know the name of every new person I meet, it helps me feel more comfortable when talking to them." I say as I was quite intriged by her.