[PP-F6] The Girl By The Waterfall (Chi)

Haine sighed as she hummed the tune of a classic Japanese instrumental titled "Sakura Modern" while streaming the tips of her fingers across the calm water, smiling cheerfully as she had seen her reflection clearly. She tilted her head and noticed the look on her face, much more calmer than it usually was when she had first joined this new game. "I wonder... how I ever made it this far?" the bluenette would wonder while laughing slightly and looking up at the sky, laughing slightly as her cheeks tinted the slightest shade of rosette pink. But she never knew that someone had been behind her the whole time watching her. She would continue to do nothing, before quickly looking behind her when she had heard a slight rustle in the bushes.

The little girl with rosette hair popped out from the bushes. "Hi My name's Chi!" Said the small 8 year old as she put her palm out towards the bluenette a kind smile spread across her face. The small gentle child welcoming the bluenette with a positive emotional state of mind. "Sorry I was spying on you..." She spoke hoping that the bluenette wouldn't be upset with her. "That song was beautiful.." She commented on Haine's soft humming.

Haine jumped slightly before smiling sweetly at the new girl. "Why hello there Chi! My name is Haine, and oh it wasn't any big deal, r-really!" the bluenette stuttered while moving her hands from side to side, trying to gesture that it was not problem at all whatsoever. So there were more people just as young as Kokuyo and Mavis? Who knew? But it made her want to adopt all of these small kids out of sympathy. Her heart ached as she would think of how lonely these little souls were. So she decided to be a little more "motherly". "Thank you very much... I love music. Don't you as well? It's my way of getting around. Believe it or not!" she would laugh while scratching the back of her head.

She grinned as she twirled around. "Well I love music and dancing!" She giggled talking Haine's hands and dancing in a circle. "It makes the world... beautiful." She grinned up at the lady and let go of her hands. Squishing her cheeks with the palms of her hands. "Haine... huh that's a beautiful name..." Chi complimented the bluenette and twirled again grinning up at the blue figure.

"As do I- woah!" the bluenette giggled when the smaller girl named Chi grabbed her hand and danced around with her cheerfully. She had been most certainly the liveliest she met of the bunch. "It really does.. now prepare to spin!" Haine chirped while twirling her slightly, feeling rather childish for going along with this. If someone else saw it would be the end of her life... "You have a pretty name as well Chi," the teen nodded before falling on her back- already exhausted due to her lazy nature at the current moment.

That was amazing Chi! You're very talented... I'm definitely going to make you meet my lil sis, you two will get along swell! W-Well have you heard of this song called Dango Daikazoku...? It's a really cute song that I was taught back in elementary. I'll start," she nodded sweetly before thinking of the lyrics and singing again, in a soft and calm voice.

She closed her eyes during the song feeling as if stars were twinkling around her. The song had been beautiful... "The song... was so.. beautiful..." She spoke with a small smile to her as she hugged Haine. "Let's be bestest Fwiends!" She spoke softly as she squished her cheeks again and kept hugging Haine.

Haine smiled softly while letting Chi hug her. "Yes.. let us be best friends Chi," the bluenette nodded before hugging the girl back, her thoughts drifting off to worry about the little girl. Why was she all by herself? What kind of parents did she have? Were they caring and kind? Or were they the type to not care about what would happen? Her mind lingered onto so many questions that were oh-so far from figuring out. Maybe she was rich? Haine would only wonder, and was cut off from her thoughts when the pinkette broke the hug to say something else. What would she say next?

"Yay!!! I gotta friend!" She smiled as she skipped around Haine. "What do you want to do next?" She grinned up at her blue haired friend awaiting her reply. She got into her inventory seeing a small plush toy in it, pushing the button to get it out of her inventory and hugging the small stuffed animal. "Kitty!" She grinned and played with the stuffed animal a little.

[inventory]

«Kitten-Chan»

"Kitten-chan? I had a bunny named Bunny-chan... I don't know how to fix him. But oh well! Let's just... explore! There's a hiiigh up place and I'll need to tame a dragon! From there we'll go to a huuuugeeee tower high up! Seems cool with ya'? the bluenette double checked as she tilted her head to the side, waiting for the smaller girl to reply to her suggestion. She had never TAMED a dragon, but had killed them several times however. Haine remembered riding Startorious, her big brothers dragon. But she never knew where Star went after a while. It was strange indeed, but she shrugged the thought off her shoulder for the current moment.

The bluenette grinned and looked over at Chi before nodding. "THEN LET US GO MAT HUNTING!! You and me let's go!" Haine chirped as her childish side begun to take place. It was rare thing for her to be this way since she had stopped being like this a LONG time ago. Haine dragged the pinkette behind her silently, trying to maintain her attitude as she walked on into an open green field. "Hmm... which direction must we go Chi? I'm not all that well with directions myself! Ahaha... gomene!" she exclaimed with a shy blush before sighing lightly, scanning the area over and over again cautiously.