Koutei <<The Shadow Templar>>

Koutei <>

» Username: Koutei

» Real name: Nic

» Age: 16

» Gender: Male

» Height: 180cm

» About:

Due to an incident where he was betrayed by a person he called his friend, he distanced himself from his friends. Without many friends in the real world, he is a very lonely person. Because of this, he tends to be quiet and keep his emotions to himself. He chooses to play RPGs so he can bury himself in an alternate world and find good people to befriend along the way. He has very little presence and doesn't stand out among people. Because of this, he prefers to stick to the shadows. He finds the isolation of darkness comforting, as it is a zone where he cannot be hurt by the people around him. He is a phantom who strikes from the shadows and disappears just as quickly.

He also has an obsession with weapons and often finds himself playing with sharp objects, such as tossing and catching them and spinning them with his fingers. Because of this fondness for weaponry, he knows a lot about them and is able to craft weapons himself, provided he has the right materials.

» Virtues:

He values trust more than anything. He has a hard time trusting people he doesn't know very well but he always trusts the people he cares about and expects them to trust him in return.

He also values honesty. He hates it when people lie and always tries to tell the truth. He hopes that people are honest with him and trusts that they won't lie.

Finally, he values hope. He always has hope and never thinks that he cannot win. He believes that there is always hope, no matter how bad the situation. As long as there is hope, he will never give up.

» Flaws:

He is a very lonely person, who doesn't have many friends. Sometimes he thinks that his best friend is his own shadow. He wishes to make proper friends but can sometimes be too quick to trust people. He learned the hard way in the real world one day when he was betrayed by a person he thought he could call friend.

He can sometimes be over compassionate. He would do anything to protect people he cares about, no matter how great the cost. This can sometimes lead to him endangering himself to protect the ones he cares about the most.

He is also quite stubborn. He believes that he is almost always right. When he believes he is right, he won't back down. This stubbornness can sometimes result in making mistakes and sometimes making mistakes can be very dangerous.

Profession: Blacksmith

Skills

Non-combat:

» Tools Appraisal

Passive:

» Hiding

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

» One-handed Straight Sword

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

» <> (one-handed straight sword)

» Teleport Crystals

» Health Potions

» 8 crafting mats. (One use per mat)

Roleplays

» [sP-F1] Earning a Living (Complete)

» [OP] Fresh Start - in progress

» [OP-F1] Barking Up the Wrong Tree - in progress

» [OP] a new adventure.. - in progress

» [PP-F1] Test of Steel - in progress

» [PP] Couple's Adventure - in progress

» [OP-F1] Taking a chance with some mobs - in progress

» [OP-F2] Pushing My Limits - in progress

Relationships

» Katharine - friend/crush

» NightShade - friend

» rageagumon - friend

» Archer - friend

» Zaius - friend

» Lightfyr - friend

» Lyra - friend

Story Thus Far (optional)

» At first I sat lonely in the starting city, before finally deciding I needed to try and beat the game.

» Upon realising that I needed a weapon, I became a Blacksmith with the help of a Blacksmith named Albert.

» While sitting by myself in the dark corner of a diner, I realised a girl was watching me. A guy next to her came up to me and started talking to me. The girl soon followed. They said there names were NightShade and Katharine. They became my first friends.

» I met a player named rage while grinding and, together with rage and Kat, made my way through the first floor dungeon.

» Kat had a practice duel with me to show a girl named Archer how to fight. It was a good fight, though I ended up losing.

» Rage and his partner Lightfyr messaged Zaius, Archer, Kat and I to meet up for a couples adventure. Kat and I went to somewhere quiet to eat. While we ate, I confessed my feelings for her. I told her that I really liked her and that I wanted to give time for her to think about it.