Wassup!

Guest Aphex

Hey my name is Hunter Zane, this is my first time role playing. I am 18 years old a currently a sophomore

In college. I am majoring in theatre and animations. What brings me to this website is that ive been watching SAO for a while now even been watching the new ones and it made me wonder hmmm I should see if there is a SAO game. So I typed in SAO MMO and it leaded me to this website and I was so facinated by this website that I had to try! So I hope I get to RP with you guys soon! And if this introduction stinks ;c

Yo, my name is Caen. This is your first time? Well here are some tips TIPS also here are the rules RULES these two will be your best friends as of now. Actually always. If you don't listen to these two best friends of yours, you might get into big trouble! Anyways this is my second time RPing, but I've gotten the hang of it so don't worry! Your introduction doesn't suck! Just your negativity! Smile, and enjoy SAO!

Also if you want to RP send me a PM and I'll explain you some details before RPing and if you got an interesting plot send it my way and we can roll from there! See you around Zane!