[PP-F3] Under the same sun [Caen]

Caen woke up seeing Kana eating. "G-Good morning, Kana!" he said as he rubs his eyes. He took a look around to see that the Inn has been setup. "How long have I been sleeping?" he asked Kana as he stretches. He see that their was two plates of breakfast where Kana is. He sat himself down next to Kana and began to eat breakfast with Kana. "This breakfast is pretty good. Did you make it yourself, Kana?" he asked as he continues to eat his food. He took the last bite out of his food and jumped on the couch and closed his eyes.

She smiled as Caen woke up minutes after she had started eating. "Good morning, Caen, Not much longer than I have. It's morning but the Innkeeper,tends to set things up pretty early." She told him, before dipping some of her toast into the yolk of her egg. The eggs were just how she liked them, sunny side up and a little runny. It was so good, she would have to find something useful to give the innkeeper later. She didn't want him to feel unappreciated.

She shook her head at Caen's question, "No, I only made the coffee, everything else is courtesy of the Innkeeper here." She told him, "He acts grumpy when you first meet him, but secretly I think he has a kind heart." She continued to eat her food, finishing it off. She moved herself up onto the sofa, "Thank you for staying with me last night, I slept very peacefully." She told him honestly.

"Well, tell the him it was quite delicious!" he said, "I'll make sure to see that kind heart of his one day." he smiled as sat up from the couch. He moved over for Kana to have a seat next to him, "It's fine, I'm here to make sure people feel better. I don't want to hurt anyone at all. I've made a mistake, but I will learn from it." he smiled at Kana as he lays back.

She smiled, "I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that," she replied. Picking up her coffee, she drained it completely. She didn't actually know if the coffee in the game gave you an energy boost, or whether it was felt like that cause it tasted like coffee. Either way, Kana felt better after drinking it. She stood up, and yawning, stretching her hands as she did so. Picking up their plates, she quickly cleared them away.

"Don't worry Caen, everyone makes a mistake here and there, it's all about learning who we are." she moved over to the coffee table and out away the blankets! soon the room was back to normal. She turned to face Caen, "Well, it was great spending more time with you, I have to head off now. I have someone I planned to meet up with today, I'll ask the guests later if they saw anything related to that boy. If I found out anything I'll let you know" Giving him a little wave, she made her way to the door and looked back. "See you soon Caen, well have to do this again sometime. With that she pulled the door open, greeted by waves of sunlight. She stepped out into the open space, and began making her way to town.

He smiled, "Thank you for the breakfast!" he said. He watched as Kana finished her coffee. After her coffee she stood up and started to stretch. She started to pick up the plates and cleared them away quickly. The sun was out, and the fire has died down. Caen stood up and stretched as well. He went to go check on the fire to see if any wood are still burning. He poked around the fireplace and their was nothing but burnt firewood.

"Thank you, Kana! That actually helps a bit!" he fixed the couch and Kana fixed the rest of the Inn up. Everything seems to be back to normal, but the Inn master was no where to be found. He must be out doing some errands. Caen thought as Kana turned to him. She had to meet someone today. "I hope you two have fun!" he said as he stretched a final time. He watched as Kana walked out the door. He smiled, "I guess I'll take my leave as well." he said as he put on and coat and sheathed his sword. "See you around, Kana" he said as he smiled. Caen walked out of the door and left.

[OOC] - Shall we end this here?