(OP-F1) Entering The Wolves den

Alucard ran onto the field falling to the ground, next the what he was sure was an old oak tree outside the beginning town. Splotches of dark red blood began appearing though what was his clear white coat, sweat trembling down his face. Pushing himself off the ground, he put his fingers through his jet black hair, brushing out of his eyes. Alucard stumbled to his feet barely seeing the blade slicing though the air about to rip though his abdomen before he swiftly jumped out of reach, sliding along the grass.

"Why are you doing this? We are both level ones, we both only have two points of health left. If either of us attack there is a good chance that one of us could die, that means we'll die in REAL LIFE you idiot! "Alucard shouted. He redrew his crimson red rapier, prepping for what could be his final battle. "You just don't get it! I get more loot from you, more e-x-p loser".

Alucard was shocked by his response was this what SAO was? "Can this game really take all your humanity that easily? huh? Fine, but just so you know I'm not going to let this game kill me got it! First verse " Alucard lunged so suddenly, surprising the pker he had no time to block the flames licking off the rapier aimed strait for his chest.

The blade had hit its mark slipping right through his digitalized skin, straight through the pker's heart. All the pkers loot had been added to his inventory but that didn't matter, Alucard's rapier dropped to the ground as he dropped to his knees watching his opponent disappear.

Killing someone in a shooter and in SAO is different, shooters are mindless violence. No one really dies when you shoot them and you don't really think about but in this god-forsaken game. When you thrust your blade though someone's heart they die in the real world, and you can never forget the first person you kill. The light fading from their eyes, how they digitize away, how it's all because of you that they're never going to log back on.... What kind of game is this?

Italics is Alucard's thoughts

OOC: change your tag in the beginning to [ OP-F1 ] Entering The wolves den, for floor 1,first post?

Raidou in his haste, walking out of the starting city, sees a glimpse of what looks the be an orange player bursting, thinks to himself "Hmph, damned murderer, got what he deserved, I better check on it though, there could be someone Poisoned/Paralyzed over there and murderers are like vultures."

Alucard turned around his hand still shacking from the kill as he watched the lime green icon above his head turn a blood red, the unforgiving sign of a PKer a player killer someone sadistic enough to take another players life. " I-i have to get out of here " Alucard muttered to himself only half thinking as he picked up his rapier, he began his zombie-like shuffling into the black forest ahead, his silhouette slowly fading into the shadows of the forest as the trees became thicker and thicker.

Alucard looked up to the faintly lit area "how long have I been walking?" he wondered readying his weapon spinning around looking for the path he had come from, but all he could see was trees covering the now dimming light of the sunset "[censored] I should have been minding the ti-" Alucard was abruptly cut off by the howl of what he could assume was a wolf like enemy "great".