(PP-F1) In For The Kill

I couldn't help, but be in awe at the sight of the starting floor. Exploring it was an adventure on its own. The sights were beautiful and the animals, although monstrous had a beauty to them I had never seen. As I took out the silver sword that was meant for a beginner like myself I prepared for an attack.

The boar that had settled it sight on me was ready to charge and as it quickly advanced; I moved out of the way. Dodging the hit I went after it and swung my sword hoping to hit it.

Being back at the first floor felt nostalgic for him. As he moved through the open fields the solitude seemed aggravating and at the same time welcoming. He was supposed to lay low and that's what he had done. His superior had wanted it so and he couldn't feel any need on getting the man angry.

Noticing a lithe figure in the distance alone. The hair tha moved with the breeze looked like a silvery flag of peace. The player it was attached to had one fine...Sword style. Walking through the fields and toward the figure, a predator smile stretching his thin lips he waited for her to notice him.

I swung my sword in the air hitting the monster on it's back. The notice that came on was of a critical hit before the boar was destroyed into thousand of little pieces. When I watched them disappeared another notice came on my screen letting me know that I had gotten a small amount of COL.

Lowering the sword down I turned and let out a surprised gasp. My green eyes widening as I finally noticed the stranger. Being the only one in the field, I felt intimidated to be along with him and I wondered if he was a Player Killer. My eyes went to his gem and it still looked green.

Turning to the path that was closest to the nearest safe town I hold on to my sword as hard as I could, while meeting his gaze.

"Can I help you?" I asked. I could hear the nervousness in my tone. Something I deeply disliked.

"Help me? I don't need any help... Do you?" He slowly began to circle her around. His eyes moved to the blade. Her hands were clearly trembling. Before his gaze moved around the deserted plains he wondered how long until someone appeared. Taking one step at a time, he did a fast turned and used his sword to disarm her.

"Now... Sweets. No need to be pointing such sharp things to a friend." His words were full of merry. His eyes were cruel as he advanced forward, he twirl his sword on his fingertips before beginning to take the blade out of it's sheathe.

"I love the loneliness of this all..."

I didn't know what to say. My voice had escaped me then and as the stranger circled me, something told me to run. My legs seemed not to work. My body appeared paralyze and although, I was pointing at him with my own sword my arms kept trembling.

"What..." I asked, but by then it was too late. He had come so fast towards me that when his sword connected with my own. My grip slipped making the blade fly from where I was to few feet away. Watching in horror as the blade came out... I only wanted to make friends.

"Please! PLEASE! Don't kill me. I'll do anything! Please!" I begged. Tears beginning to stream down my cheeks as I began to move backwards slowly from the strangers blade.

"I have money... I can give you my money..." I cried out, looking back at the path.

He hated when they begged him to let them live. He hated to see tears. Walking forward his boots crunching the grass as he advanced on her. His blade glinting every time sunlight hit it.

"Cute... Cry all you want that won't help you... Though, I'll take your money." His replied was taunting, while sword began to flash with an attack. Noticing how she kept looking at the path he sighed.

"You run... I'll sliced your back with my strongest attack and then your throat. You won't even survive with such low HP and help won't arrive anytime soon to help. Now... First, stop crying, that pretty face we don't to marred it. Second..." He pricked her shoulder with the tip of his sword, the small fragments beginning to break from her skin.

"Where's the money, Sweets? I'm waiting..." He whispered to her.

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure dressed in black appears, as the winds pick up. He looks from his hood, a neverending darkness it held as all that was eminating from it was his hellish orange eyes. As he treks over the hill he sees a ungodly atrocity, a player was being attacked, as I drew my sword, a howling sound it made. My cloak flutters behind me, as I then stand 5 feet away from this evil man, "Stand away from her now mortal, for if you dare harm her again I will reap your soul into oblivion." I say in my Grim Reaper voice, a dark and deep blood curteling voice, as I looked at him with my hell orange eyes. I then charge at him and kick him back 10 feet as I help the young girl up and point my blade at him, "Your only warning nephilim, back away now or die."

[OOC-Equiped gear]

[OOC- I was aloud in here.]

Blade of the Reaper (Primary Weapon) +1 Damage, Paralyze (Crit. 2 turns)

Reapers Gaze (Mask) +2 Accuarcy

The Reaper's Scorn (Coat) +2 Hiding, +1 to Loot Die

My legs trembled with fear as I stared at the strangers. My vision getting clouded with tears as I began to wipe them away from my cheeks. Nodding my head at his words and trying to compose myself. The prick of his sword on my shoulder did not hurt, but the damage it was doing was slowly bringing my HP bar down.

I moved my hand beginning to work the transactions of the Col. The air grow cold and my green eyes moved toward the approaching hooded figure. Staring with even more fear, I didn't know if they were together or not. My eyes went to the dangerous male player and waited, hoping he wouldn't thrust the blade.

He turned to the strange voice, noticing the cold temperature very quickly. Grabbing the girl by the neck and licking away one of her tears, the sadistic smile spread even more to show teeth.

"Mmm...How sweet... Today is the day of heroes." He softly whispered against her ear, not expecting the hooded stranger to come so fast and kick him so far. The blow that kick delivered wasn't as critical as a sword thrust, but it cost to stand up. Letting out a dark laugh, his upper lip lifted in a snarl.

"Until we meet sweetheart..." He called out, before breaking his emergency teleport crystal and disappearing from the floor. Anger invading him as he did so... Damn heroes and their causes.

As I sheathe my blade, the metal rubbing against each other causes my blade to howl, as faint cries were heard from it. I turn and look to the young girl, as I remove my hood. Where my face would be was a bone mask, as I moved above my head, and laided it there, his face was visable. A moustachee and goatee he had upon his face, as his jet black hair fluttered out of the hood, as it fell to his waist. For my face was more adult like, but held youth in it, as I began to speak to her, "Are you okay miss?" "I hope you aren't hurt too badly." I say in my normal tone of voice, a softer more kinder one, than the one I just used.

As I look at her shoulder and see her health, I frown as I pull out a health potion, "Here drink this, it'll help you." I say as I hand her the potion and look around as this was not a safe area, I then turn back to her, "Come, this area is not safe, we need to get you out of here." I say as I then pull her towards the town, hoping to get her to saftey before anything else went wrong.

I felt disgusted at the way this day had gone down. Rubbing away the saliva and trying to calm my nerves, I began to sob hysterically as I felt to my knees. The idea of almost dying did not settled just yet and with panic overflowing me all I could do was hold on to the stranger. Jumping at the sudden touch I tried to trust this new player. He had been brave at stepping in to fight the damned man who had wanted my head.

"I-I am. I am so scared. I can't believe that just happened." Feeling a bit dazed I moved my green eyes to meet the small health vial the stranger was offering to me. For a minute or two I hesitated and then I took it. I drank it and hope this was not just another trick. As I felt my HP being restored I let the strange tall man help me up and I did not put a fight as we went towards the path of the nearest safe town.

"Thank you. I thank you so much. I just wanted to learn how to fight. I wanted to make more COL. Not attract anyone dangerous." I stuttered pressing my body against his trying to lean for support as to stop my legs from shaking.

"Who are you? I don't know how to repay you..." I could hear my distraught in my tone and I flinched as I remember the rogue. His taunting words consuming my mind just then.

As i feel her voice, as she had must distress in it, I then introduce myself, "My name is Grim, I am a solider in The Ebon Vanguard." I say to her, as I take her into the town, and sit her down at the fountain. "So you wanna make Col, and become more powerful as well, I could take you in as my deciple." "I can make you stronger, I can't see anyone die or get hurt around me, my pride wouldn't let me." I say as I look at her and bend down to get a better look at her, I noticed she had green eyes as well. As my hell orange eyes still on, I unequip my mask, my eyes change to their emerald green color, I then lift her head with my index finger, by placing it under her chin.

"Your safe here, if he shows again, he can't hurt you here, plus im with you as well." I say as I smile, my pearl white teeth flash behind my mustashee and goatee combo, as my waist long jet black hair dances behind me. I then look away to look around, "Come, we need to get you inside, follow me." i asy as I help her up and take her to the tavern, as I open the door I signal the bar keeper to allow me in the back room. He nods and walks to the door and opens it, as I led the girl into the room, "Ok, we should be okay here, take a seat please." I say as I then take a seat in front of her, I order a drink, as a small teacup appears, my favorite drink, a «Chamomile with Lemongrass Tea», and a snack, a Tulipes with Raspberry Sorbet. As I order another one for the girl in front of me, "Have some, it's really good." I say as I take a sip of my tea, and a bite of my Sorbet.