[PP - F1] «Attack on Boars» (Lithe)

Caen had returned from Floor 3 after clearing some problems he had on his way back. He noticed a player struggling to find help. "Hey there! You look lost. Do you need some help?" he said as he flashed a smile towards the player. He took the player by the hand and headed towards the Grasslands. "Over here we can start training! How's that sound?" he said as he ran towards the Grasslands with the player.

Lithe blushed as Cean took her hand and she nodded. "Th-Thank you, mister! I'm Lithe. What's your name, good sir?" She asked, tilting her head and smiling to him as he led her over to the boars. This was the first time she had met someone so eager to help her. But hey, she wouldn't argue with it.

"Lithe.. huh? I like it." he says as they continue on towards the Grasslands. "My name is Caen, and I'll be your tour guide today. he smiled at Lithe. As they slowly get to their destination Caen stopped and pointed towards the Grasslands. "This is where we will start. Okay?" he said to Lithe as he slowly let go of her hand.

Lithe gave a bubbly smile and nodded. "Right! Sure thing, Mr. Caen!" She said, drawing her two-handed battle axe from from her back. "One question though... What are we hunting may I ask?" She said, smiling to Caen as she blinked innocently.

"Well Ms.Lithe, this is where all players start out." he said as he throws a thumbs up. He unsheathed his sword and pointed at a Boar. "Let's try slaining that one" he pointed as he grabbed Lithe's hand and dashed towards the Boar! "Hope you're ready, Lithe!" he exclaimed as they reached the destination.

"I don't know if I can do this!" She shouted as they ran at it. But she had already started, and the last thing she wanted to do was give up in front of a boy. A cute one at that. She held up her battle axe and then brought it down at the boar, starting battle.

She stumbled forward and tried swinging, only to miss and spin around, falling over on her bottom. "Owie..."

Boar: 5/5

Lithe: 5/5

Caen: 17/17

Caen went over to Lithe and picked her up. "Okay, let's try not to rush things." he said as he smiled at Lithe. As he picked her up he held her hands, "Now, when you hold your axe. You wait for the right moment to swing." he said as the boar dashed towards them. "Now." he said as they both swinged. "Now, it's your turn to finish it off!" he said as he chuckled.

[Party]

[Enemy]

Boar: 2/5

Lithe blushes furiously until her cheeks were a bright, rosy, red. She the n nodded and took her swing at the boar. "Go back to the bacon shed, piggy!" She shouted, as the head of her axe was coming down fast upon the unlucky boar.

The axe did a clean sweep right into the boar's hide, killing it instantly. Lithe jumped up and down, tackling Caen with a hug as she squealed with excitement. "We did it! We did it!"

[Party]

[Enemy]

Boar: 0/5

They both fell to the ground, "No, no. You did it." he said as smiled at Lithe. He stood up and dusted himself off. He offered his hand to pick up Lithe. "Come on, let's find something else to do. We've done the basics." he said as he offered his hand to Lithe.

She took his hand and smiled, giving and nod as she hugged his arm. "I don't know this place very well... And it's getting kinda late, too... Could we find an inn to stay at for the night" She asked, as they started to walk back towards the town of beginnings.

"Yeah. There should be an «Inn» around here. he said as he scratches his head. After some moments have passed they finally have found an «Inn». "Here we are Lithe! I got you a room upstairs. You can go up and rest. We'll do something tomorrow." Caen said as he smiled toward Lithe.

Lithe walked up the stairs of the inn, opening the door to her room and closing it behind her. She equipped her night gown and yawned, falling forward onto the bed and drifting instantly to sleep. She was excited that she had made a friend, and that she had all day tomorrow to spend with him. She smiled softly in her sleep and hugged her pillow.

Now, I should rest up. he took a chair closet to the fire where the inn master was working. Caen closed his eyes and started to drift to sleep. The fire in the room warmed him up as if it was a blanket. He fell asleep quicker than usual. He knew he brought someone joy even though they know they're stuck in a death game. Caen soon fell into a deep sleep as the inn master locks up for the day.

Lithe woke up the next morning after a very pleasent dream. She rubbed her eyes and rolled out of bed, standing up, she re-equipped her usual gear and set her hair to it's <> Setting. She walked out of her room and stiffled a yawn, straightening up and going to Caen's door. "Mr. Caen? I'm ready for today's activities."

"L-Lithe? Is that you?" He said as he rubs his fluffed blonde hair. Caen opens the door to see Lithe. "Why hello there! How was your sleep? he asked as he walked Lithe downstairs, and outside the Inn. Caen rubbed his eyes and looked at Lithe. "What do you think we should do? We've done combat training. Nothing more you should learn." he said as he smiles.

Lith tapped her lip in thought and then thought of what she usually did in the morning. "Well... Why don't we get some breakfast? Do you know any good places?" She asked, taking Caen's hand as they walked throught the Town of Beginnings. Stores were just opening up for the day, so there would be plenty of places to choose from.

Caen followed Lithe through town. "I'm not sure what's good around here. he said as they walk around town looking at shops. They looked all over town clueless the both of them. "I'm really not sure where we're going right now." he laughs as they continue they adventure. Time has passed and they both haven't stopped for a place to eat yet.

Lithe sighed and began to look around, yet finding nothing. "Should we ask for directions? I'm sure another player would be kind enough to offer us directions." She said, but was really too shy to ask herself. She held his arm a little tighter as they kept on walking.

Caen smiled and continued their adventure to find a place to eat. From a distance, he could see a restaurant that they must have passed a ton. "I found a place we can eat, Lithe. It's over there." he said as he pointed towards the destination. They had a chat while they were heading towards their destination.

"So what was your life like outside before the game started? If you don't mind me asking." She asked politely, curious as to what he was life was like outside, but not wanting to press him for information. She herself had a fairly normal life outside, at least she thought so.