Question about Professions and limit of skills?

Merchant: can sell rare items (how they get is their problem) and can appraise specs not normally seen (say a rare weapon dropped they'd be able to tell whether or not it has a special effect).

Smithing: make better, repair, or make anew for weapons and metal armor.

Tailoring: make better, repair, or make anew for leather/cloth armor and accessories.

Artisan: make better, repair, or make anew for jewelry can be metal or leather/cloth.

Alchemy: make potions and upon mastery can make crystals with RARE ingredients.

Performer: sings/plays instruments and performs (acrobatics) for a crowd. In battle this allows you to throw your voice (for pulling monsters to and away) and be more evasive (fancy flips and doges).

Cooking: Basically it's a social thing you eat good things and it maximizes luck for certain things beyond that nothing else.

Fishing: Fishing for regular fish or rare fishes, Making your own fishing rod and crafting items specific to fishing only. This is the only crafting profession that can fish and encounter rare water monsters.

Although you must take this quest first to gain a profession: <> (repeatable)

As far as professions go, you have: artisan, blacksmith, alchemist, tailor, merchant, performer, and cook. You dont need to pick up any of the skills for yer profession cause they come naturally with it. Currently you are allowed to pick around 9 skills but you shouldn't rush things.

Ok I thank you, Also I wish to know if extra skills can be used to start out with. (Not battle or weapon skills.) I also wish to know if we are able to chose two or more professions as time goes on.

Ok I thank you for your help and may I ask what all equipment one may start out with?

You get a starting weapon that has no stats on it so don't expect any +1 DMG or something like that. Now some <> can be earned by completing different quests. For example: martial arts and meditation are both skills earned by completing the appropriate quest. See the quest page for details.

You get a starting weapon that has no stats on it so don't expect any +1 DMG or something like that. Now some <> can be earned by completing different quests. For example: martial arts and meditation are both skills earned by completing the appropriate quest. See the quest page for details.

So then one may start out with one weapon and no armor or any other items?

[in the Anime and game they started out with one weapon, clothe tunic, clothe trousers, leather shoes, light leather vest (Armor), 3 loaves of bread, and 3 healing crystals (that heal up to 15% of ones health.)]

I have yet another question for you and that is as a character levels up are we able to add skills to our characters? Also Are we able to create skills of our own.

I also wish to know if a smith is able to create a mechanical weapon?