[PP-F6] It's Been.. A WHILE (Garou)

Haine huffed while leaning against a random tree behind her, while huffing in boredom. "Damn... this humidity is getting on my nerves! Oh wait not as much as the desert does.. meh," she sighed, before unsheathing her galaxy blade and walking through the crooked path before her, swiftly slashing vines that got in her way and opening her User Control Panel. "Yue? Do you think we'll find a mini boss somewhere? Perhaps a biiiig level 30?" the bluenette gasped with wonder filled eyes. But she growled and facepalmed when she had located absolutely no foes nearby. "And of course Yue went off.." the teen nodded before smiling, trying to make something out of her visit to the jungle. Unfortunetely Haine had been looking at the ground, and halted to a stop in a disorientated manner when she had seen someone else. Slowly she walked by the male figure, glancing at him for a second before walking past him. But then she halted to a stop in her tracks and turned around. One of the first people she had met in SAO.. Garou was it? What a coincidence they had passed paths after such a long time ago. "Hello Garou-san!" she beamed, before laughing in her mind, wondering if he forgot her. But again if he did it would be hilarious to see his reaction.

He was caught off guard, looking dumbly around before catching Haine's face. "Oh, uh, hey Haine! Didn't think I'd see you here!" He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, chuckling softly as if he were embarrassed. Garou still wore his usual attire, the victorian suit with chains draped around it, connecting to his white-felt linen gloves. He still wore the black, long-rimmed hat, and he had purple hair and green eyes, just as he had all those months ago.

"Um... me either! A lot has been happening- well obviously. So what's been going on lately? I wonder what happened to the guild you were planning to make..." the bluenette trailed off before shrugging casually and letting out a yawn. Since she had first entered Aincrad, A LOT of things had changed. Her personality changing from her old and always loud one which made people question her sanity. She had grown out of that... slightly. Although she still had those times where she would outburst. But that had started becoming rather infrequent nowadays. Maybe this was what time could do to one.

[OOC]