[PP-F2] Patrolling the open fields ( Kana )

Eléssar pulled his sword out of the boar, a smile appeared on his face as the boar shattered into crystals and vanished slowly. Lifting his sword up on his shoulder, he decided to move forward to investigate the area. He was growing more and more curious about the floor by every second. His aim was to find out the reason for lack of players on the floor and the low amount of monster spawn. He was hoping it to be a giant boss or something like that, with good rewards.. After sheathing his sword, he deciced to get on the nearest hill to take a look at the surrounding area.

Before placing his hand over his forehead to prevent the sun lights reacing to his eyes, he sighed deeply as there were nothing to look at. Just like yesterday, no players or monsters.. Or any mini-boss. He took a step forward, sliding down the hill carefuly. With long steps, he slowed himself down as he reached the ground. '' This is boring.. Something should happen, something big and fun. '' he said in a loud tone, thinking that he was alone in the area. Walking towards a random direction, hoping to find something interesting this time.

Kana's golden eyes were fixated on the coal black irises of the boar in front of her, locked in a battle. She awaited it's next move, she had already hit it a few times, one more would do it. The boar charged it's final, "Come on piggy, I fancy some bacon!" Almost as if it understood her, the boar moved fast. Kana raised her blade, dodging its attack, she swung down and ploughed into the creature, causing it to squeal.

"Oh yeah! Come on, I am aaaaaawesome," she cheered in a sing song tone. She began to check her stats, when she heard a rumble in the distance. "Huh?" she turned to face the direction of the noise! squinting to try and see what it was. When she finally spotted it, her honey-gold eyes went wide. "Holy sh-"

She turned on her heel, running in the opposite direction. Behind her a giant hoard of boards, were chasing her down. She screamed as she ran, sprinting as fast as she could. As she ran, she spotted a red headed male in front of her, "STAMPEDE!! She screamed, as she sprinted past him, grabbing his arm in an attempt to pull him with her.

Eléssar heard the rumble coming from a distance, he could only see the girl running towards him. '' What is that..?'' he mumbled to himself, narrowing his eyes to see what was happening. His sword was ready for anything that could happen, but he hesitated after seeing the boar hoard chasing her. '' Oh god.. '' was the all that he could say. Boars were usually easy to take down but it was a scary scene.

He watched the girl running past him and then back again at the boars. Getting pulled back in an instant, he started running with her. Getting chased by the boar hoard. He didn't waste any time on talking but she was walking towards the open field, which would cause boars to catch her. He held her hand tightly, activating his sprint skill and dragging her with him. Running towards the top of the hill. They were kinda safe now, at least 'for' now. He took a deep breath before looking around them, the boar hoard was circling around the hill. '' What just happened? '' he said while turning to face the girl, looking at her gold eyes. She seemed like she was close to his age or maybe even older.

Back in the real world, Kana had been an athlete. A skilled cheerleader, fast sprinter with a killer right hook. She was one of the fastest runners in her school, and often got nominated to represent the school at the district competitions. But she wasn't in school any more, let alone the real world. Here it's seemed none of that mattered any more. So suddenly, she found herself being lead forward by the red-head, who seemed to be running ridiculously fast. Struggling not to fall over completely and drag them both down, she focused on her feet and tried not to think of the boars flagging them down. She ran as hard as she could until finally when they reached the top of the hill. She stood there, panting, despite not actually being out of breath. She watched as the boar's began surrounding them, they were safe for now. But whether they would leave soon, was another matter.

She turned to the red-head as he spoke, he was over a foot taller than her and well built. He was even somewhat attractive in a 'I-kick-ass-and-like-it' kind of way. She didn't know who he was, but he had helped her get away, so he couldn't have been too bad. "I don't know, I was fighting one and I beat it. Next thing you know, they all suddenly appeared and started chasing me. Lucky you're really fast else they may have got me, "

She realised she was still holding his hand, blushing slightly she let go, allowing her arm to fall to her side. She hoped he hadn't noticed and attempted to carry on naturally by introducing herself, "I'm Kana, by the way"

'' Thats strange, its the first time i see something like that happen. Well.. Its the << Sprint >> skill. You were lucky for this once, better be careful next time '' he said while looking around, seeing that some of the boars walking away from the hill. He sighed deeply before turning to face her, realizing that she was still holding his hand and letting go immediately. A smile appeared on his face seeing that she was blushing, he moved his hand to back of his head. Scratching the spot while looking at her.

She was looking cute with her big eyes and her hair style, he nodded a yes. Reaching his hand towards her for a friendly shake '' I'm Eléssar.. Pleased to meet you, it was an exciting one '' he said, holding her soft hand and shaking it gently. '' I'm guessing that you still need my help to handle the boars surrounding the area. Most of them left so it will be easy to take them out.'' he added while unsheathing his sword, opening the game menu and sending her an invite to a party. '' We can stay in a party until we reach the town, it will be better way to cooperate''

"Sprint, huh? Well I'll definitely have to invest in that soon. " She couldn't rely on random players with higher skill sets than her. She smiled, as he offered her his hand, taking it she shook it. The blush faded, and she felt her confidence return a little. She noticed some of the boars had moved away, making the group surrounded them seem a little less intimidating.

"Pleasure, I like to make an entrance," She stated with a grin, she listened to his offer of help, pleased to receive it. She didn't really want to handle all of these boars on her own. At least with Eléssar, she had a fighting chance. She followed his suit by unsheathed her sword, and accepted his party invite. "Okay, but don't move too far away from the hill until they're all definitely gone, just in case we get another stampede." The last thing she wanted was to fail to protect another person, even though he looked twice a strong as her. She had had enough of a guilty conscience as of late.

Eléssar smiled at her comment while looking at her '' Don't worry, i won't leave you. '' he said and looked down at the boars. Locking his eyes on of them, it was his first target to handle. '' Alright, ready? Good. '' he added without waiting, jumping down on the ramp and sliding down. He prepared himself for a jump, swinging his sword above his head to land a stab on the boar. But he couldn't manage to land a hit on it, missing his attack as he lands on the ground near the boar. He takes a deep breath and standing up while looking at the boars that just surrounded him. '' Are you coming or what? '' he said with a smile while looking at Kanya, and once again turning to face the boars. Preparing himself for any uncoming attack.

- Party -

Eléssar - 19/19

Kanya - 11/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 5/5

Boar#2 - 5/5

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 5/5

Boar#5 - 5/5

Kana watched as Eléssar charged forward and attempted to attack the boar. Her curved blade by her side, she closed her eyes for a moment and took a breath. His first big battle, hopefully everything was go ok. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself. Opening her eyes, she grinned as he called upon on her. She charged, sprinting forward she raised her blade, and moved to the right, attempting to swing down on a boar.

However the boar was faster than she expected, and before she could make contact, it veered off to the left. Causing her blade it hit the ground. She swore under her breath, moving back to prepare herself. This boars attention was now on her, with a couple others decided between the two of them. She had to remain focused.

- Party -

Eléssar - 19/19

Kana - 11/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 5/5

Boar#2 - 5/5

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 5/5

Boar#5 - 5/5

Damaged dealt : 0

He stood behind Kana, running towards the boars right after her attack misses. Giving her time to get back to her original position, he charged forward to land a hit on the boar. Swinging his sword from above once more, this time managing to land a hit but it wasn't enough to finish it off. With the 1 hp remaining on the boor, he moved back to Kana's side. This was the first time he was trying his new sword, he was happy with the result so far.

- Party -

Eléssar - 19/19

Kaya - 11/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 1/5 ( -4 )

Boar#2 - 5/5

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 5/5

Boar#5 - 5/5

Kana watched Elessar's attack with admiration, the guy had skills. Her grin widened, it was watching those of higher skill than her, that encouraged her to fight harder. "Nice moves," She called to him, before she preparing to go after the same boar. It looked ready to finish off, so it wouldn't be too hard, and if she succeeded in hitting it, it would lower the numbers.

Running across, she dodged the attack of another boar, spinning she brought her blade down across the back of the one she had aimed for. The blade struck true, slicing deep into the boar's hide. The boar shattered into thousands of pixelated pieces. Kana cheered, and fell back to place beside Elessar.

- Party -

Eléssar - 19/19

Kana - 11/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( -1 )

Boar#2 - 5/5

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 5/5

Boar#5 - 5/5

OOC : Lol by the way, you keep spelling it Kanya on the HP bit.

OCC : Omg, so sorry!

'' Good job. '' he said while watching her finish off the boar. One gone, four left. He sighed deelpy while turning towards the closes boar to him. Once again running towards it to start his attack but he made a huge mistake by not watching out for the others. He got charged by another boar on the way, getting damaged for 2 hit points. He jumped back to dodge incoming attacks, returning to his location to switch.

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kaya - 11/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 1/5 ( -4 )

Boar#2 - 5/5

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 5/5

Boar#5 - 5/5

OOC - LMFAO, It's cool, I saw it and considered changing my username to Kanya West. It's fine, even though it's still wrong.

Before she could say thank you, one boar to Kana's right charged, Kana quickly jumped to the left to avoid it, however this mention that there was a boar between her and Elessar, as well as one to her left. The two of the boar's moved around her more, so there was now one either side. She eyed the two carefully, this was a difficult predicament. She couldn't one without being at risk of being attacked by the other. Elessar was dealing with his own Boar at the moment, she had to cope on her own with this one.

Feinting at one she swung around blade around her body, managed to slice the boar's face. Unfortunately, this left her back open. Following her attack, the boar behind her charged into her spine, knocking her forward a few feet. She winced, and shakily got to her feet. Fortunately, she was now back next to Elessar, but she would have to be careful not to allow to herself to be put in that situation again, else she would just keep taking hits.

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kaya - 9/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#2 - 5/5

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 4/5 (-1)

Boar#5 - 5/5

Damaged dealt : 1

Damaged received : 2

Eléssar blocked the incoming attack from the boar, moving away a little to prepare himself for an attack. But he immediately changed his attack towards the one which attacked Kana, charging from behind it. Hoping to land a hit this time. He dashed through the boar, slicing it with his sword and dealing a full critical hit and destroying it in one hit. He moved back to Kana's side as the boar shatters into crystals. '' Sorry.. I moved a little too far. '' he said with a tap on her shoulder, switching.

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kaya - 9/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#2 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 4/5 (-1)

Boar#5 - 5/5

"Don't worry, I wasn't focusing," she replied, grinning as she watched him take out another boar, only three left. They could definitely win this, and she would survive her first decent battle. She felt excitement rise in her, it had been a long time since she had own anything. It felt good.

Aiming for the one of the ones that hadn't been hitting, it seemed that Eléssar dealt a great deal of damage, enough to take out one that had been slightly weakened. She didn't wanna waste he attack on the wounded one. Leaping forward, her blade dangling behind her, she pulled it across, and slashed into the side of the one of the boars. It squealed and leap back, she grinned and jumped back to Eléssars side careful not to let the boar get between them again.

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kana - 9/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#2 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 4/5

Boar#5 - 4/5

'' Alright, lets finish this. '' he said before she charged in to attack, watching her as she once again lands a hit on the boar.

He charged forward immediately as soon as Kana returns back to his side, running towards the boar she dealt damage to. This time running in carefully, he lets the other boars charge him first. Dodging their attacks by one by one,he reaches to the last one with a quick dash. Turning around himself with his sword to land a fast and strong hit on the boar, uses his sword like it was one of his arms. His sword slices across its body, landing on his two feet as the boar shatters into crystals. Once again his smile widens with the full critical hit and turns to Kanas side as quick as possible

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kana - 9/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#2 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#5 - 4/5

"Hey, after we end this, let's grab something to eat? You know, to celebrate," she asked with a grin, he had just taken another boar out now there was only two. She had to admit she was impressed by his skill, she could only wish that she could become this good one day. One that she had struck and one that had yet to be wounded. She decided to aim for the one that had yet I be struck, seeming as this seemed to be the quickest way to end this battle.

Leaping, forward she raised her sword and attempted to bring it down in the boars head. However the boar was too quick, and it dived left. Causing her blade to collide with nothing but air. She pulled back. Growling in frustration, she yanked to end this quickly, but she couldn't do that if she kept missing. She would have to try harder on her next attempt, she at least wanted to land one more hit before it was over.

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kana - 9/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#2 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#3 - 5/5

Boar#4 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#5 - 4/5

No Damage.

'' To celebrate? '' he stopped for a second, standing ready at his location for anything. He sighed deeply as she missed again, charging towards to boar that she tried to kill but failed. Dashing through it with his sword and once again landing his hit, killing the boar with one full critical hit. He didn't need to turn back to Kana's side as there were only one boar left to kill. '' This been fun.. '' he smiled while looking at the last boar standing in front of him.

'' Well if you promise me some delicious food then i will gladly accept your offer.'' he answered while turning to her, watching her movements carefully as it was her turn to attack now.

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kana - 9/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#2 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#3 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#4 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#5 - 4/5

"Yes!" Kana cheered as he took out the boar she had missed.This was nearly over, one more hit from each of them, and the creature would be gone and they could relax. Kana could already feel the last traces of panic from being chased by the stampede fading from her system completely. She was focused,with Eléssar by her side, this had been a lot easier than she had expected it to be. Maybe fighting tougher creatures wasn't so bad, maybe she could push herself in the future and go for something with a hp level higher than herself. It would be risky, but she was going to learn. She could become stronger, and wouldn't feel like an asset to everyone she fought alongside with.

She grinned at Eléssars comment, "I know a brilliant cafe that isn't too expensive, I've saved up quite a bit of col, so it's on me," She told him, approaching the last boar slowly. Leaping forward, she swung her blade across the boars side, cutting it deeply. She made a whooping noise before jumping back to Eléssar's side, "Finish this!" she yelled excitedly.

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kana - 9/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#2 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#3 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#4 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#5 - 3/5

"Finish this!"

He walked a couple steps forward,slowly moving towards the boor with a smile on his face. His sword hits the stones on the ground and makies thin sounds as he drags the sword. '' Alright..'' he says in a calm tone and his smile widens. Witch a quick movement, he charged forwards and jumped towards the boar. Swinging his sword from above to land a perfect hit and stab it from its top. Landing on his two feet, pulling his sword out as the boar shatters into crystals.

Eléssar slowly stands up, acting normal as there were no threat around them anymore. Strecthes himself quickly and turns to face his partner. '' Cafe.. Alright, that sounds okay but you are not paying for anything. Even in game, no men would let something like that happen. '' he answers while unequipping his gear and walking towards her.

- Party -

Eléssar - 17/19

Kana - 9/11

- Enemies -

Boar#1 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#2 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#3 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#4 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Boar#5 - 0/5 ( Dead )

Kana watched hand on her hip, grin on her face as Eléssar finished off the final boar. It was finally finished, and she could relax once again knowing that they were going to leave the danger zone. Walking over to him, she raised her palm up, indicating the request for a high five.

"Thanks for helping me, I never would have been able to take them on, had I been on my own. It feels good not to have to runaway for once." She told him, she opened her menu and put her sword away, freeing both her hands. She listened to his comment about her not paying and rolled her eyes in a very obvious fashion. "Seriously, you just saved my butt from becoming a bunch of boar's brunch, and you wont let me treat you. Why are men so typical!"

She said in a jokingly annoyed way. She honestly didn't mind paying for it, but it hadn't been the first time people have bought things for her. She didn't understand everyone need to treat her like she had no money, she had saved up pretty good so far. Althoug, that was probably more to do with her, having not bought any upgrades. She turned and began walking in the direction of town, expecting Eléssar to follow suit.