[PP-F2] Patrolling the open fields ( Kana )

'' Ah.. No problem, you are the one who saved me in the first place anyways.. Dragging me from my arm. '' he said while looking at her with a smile and then to her hand she just lifted, slowly answring to high five. '' As i said, there is no reason to pay me for saving you. I was not expecting anything in return for doing that. There is no price for someones life.'' he added with a serious tone, tapping at her shoulder. '' Men? You are just like the same. You are always stubborn, just go along with it. ''

He answered jokingly, teasing her back as he follows her lead towards the town. '' So, i don't usually eat something with strangers.. Tell me about yourself. '' he says while looking at her while walking next to her. Curious about what kind of a person she was and interested about her story. '' How did you get in the game? ''

She grinned at his reply to her, that wasn't exactly a lie, she had warned him. Although she had started the stampede, she hadn't let him get hurt because of it. That made her feel a little better about herself. She definitely agreed with his view on life that's for sure, "You know, it's so refreshing to hear that. These days people run around like life is nothing but a hp bar."

Considering the only person she had ever since die in real life was her great uncle Okinos on his death bed at age 80, she had seen so much death in the past year or so. Although it was as gruesome as death in real life e.g. no blood, no corpses etc. It was still just as shocking, and she thought people would be more careful with the lives of others in the game. But people are had to slaughter anyone they can just so they can level up. It was disgusting.

She laughed at his comment on women, it was cheeky but true. She liked this guy, he had a sense of humour, she could easily see them becoming mates in the game. That was, if he choose to hang out with her again aft today. She pulled her eyes away from him at his question, thinking carefully on how to answer. "I followed a friend of mine into the game, I figured we'd be able to have more fun this way outside of school. I'm not really a game player you see, but I thought I'd try it. It seemed like a good idea at the time." She told him, carefully avoiding the fact that it was actually a guy she liked and the goal had been to win his heart. "What about you?"

'' Tell me about it, and there are lots of mavericks around.. Trying to kill the low lever players.. I think they are just bunch of cowards. '' he says after stopping for a second and taking a deep breath. He even hated thinking about them, how come a person could decide to someone elses life?

Even though he never really see any mavericks but he heard alot from his guild members and players all around the towns. Talking about the group of mavericks with bunch of rumors.. They are just taking solo players as a group, they shouldnt be much of a problem for high level players.. And that was the main reason that Eléssar wanted to level up so fast. To protect his friends and himself from not only the monsters but the players too. He didnt want to see anyone dear to him die before his eyes.

'' Oh.. Then it must have been hard for you to get used to it.. I've been playing games before SAO, bunch of roleplays and other stuff so i am really familiar to all these.. And thats how i ended up in here, trying a new game. '' he answered with a smile while looking at her. '' So, where is this cafe that you talked about? ''

She nodded in agreement, "There so much murder in this game, it makes me uncomfortable." she told him honestly! she felt like wherever she went she could possibly run into a murderer of some sort. Killing just seemed to easy these days and it seemed like most people had jumped on the bandwagon that death was ok. She couldn't help but wonder how these people were going to cope in the real world once they were all free.

Psychologically, taking a life is damaging, no matter how much you're used to it. It leaves scars on your soul that eventually rip you apart in some way. Kana feared for the mark this game would leave on humanity, she was worried that all the killing to transgress upon their return, and even more would die. Because if they didn't care here, why should they there?

"It was hard at first, but I've adapted. I didn't really do much at first out of fear. Now I'm a little more developed, at least that's what I like to think." soon they were on the outskirts of the safe zone of floor two, she looked around trying to remember the quickest way to the cafe. "It's called Havers cafe, it's not far from here, about five minutes.

'' Honestly, i dont really beleive that people actually dies in real life when their life ends in here.. I get that we can't logout but it seems like, really hard to beleive don't you think?.. Well, im scared anyways so i will try to focus on not dying any soon. '' he answered while looking at her, that was exactly what he was thinking about the death stystem in the game. But it was still wrong to try and kill people without even asking a duel..

'' Thats good to hear.. This game totally feels diffrent then the others,i couldnt even understand the diffrence if i didnt know that this was a virtual world.. Its beautiful but scary at the same time. '' he added with a smile. Finally, they could see the town of floor 2. Just like she said, it was really close. '' I really should try and explore the towns. I know nothing about these cafes.. You should how me though ''

"I understand your point, but I just don't know If I could pin it down to lies, it's not like the nerve gear couldn't do it, and if that's the case, why don't they ever log back in? I don't know if I could risk the possibility of killing someone based on doubt." She replied in earnest, she could understand the risk of making a decision on someone's life if you were doctor, but a kid in a game? Seriously, what right did they have to choose whether it was okay to kill someone. The only person who has that right is god, or the person themselves.

"It is truly wonderful work, It was me, I would put it to better use than trapping a bunch of people in a game. I would've designed it for therapy-based purposes you know. Giving sick people help they need without putting others at risk, or giving those on their death bed their chance to live out their dream life before they go." She sighed at the idea of this, she had done a lot of thinking since the game begun, and she had to say she couldn't understand the idea of it all.

They arrived at the cafe, it was a small little thing, with white walls and brown cross fencing along the walls. There was a long porch in front of it, littered in a handful of tables and chairs. There were a few taken, but most were free. She led Eléssar to one of most separate tables on the far right of the porch. The tables was decorated with a red and white checkered table cloth and condiments set. It was quite quaint really, not too fancy, just how Kana liked it. " I've done so much exploring I'm pretty sure I could draw a map." She joked lightly, taking a seat.

He looked at her with a surpsied face after hearing her comment about being trapped in here.. '' Well.. Of course.. I mean, only a maniac like him would trap 10.000 people in here and watch them die. '' he added with a grin and turned towards her. '' Its good to hear that you would help people.. I never thought about things like you said.. But it would work out i guess.'' he added with a sigh, following her to the inside afterwards.

He sat down the chair in front of her while looking around, it was the first time he was in a cafe like this.. And its been a long time since he was in the game and he still had troubles on fiding a location inside the towns. '' Really..? I'm really bad at that.. I'm pretty sure i would get lost in town while trying to find my way to here if it werent for you. '' he placed his hands on the table, checking the decorations on it carefuly. '' This place looks cute, i hope their foods are good too. '' he added while looking at her.

Oh yeah... That guy... Kana wanted to meet him. One part of her had a great desire to punch him repeatedly in the face and the other wanted to understand why? Why would you choose to do something like this! Force all this people to give up their dreams and lives so he could watch them fight and suffer. She just didn't get it, what were he intentions? What would he gain from such a thing?

She smiled at his compliment, she had done so much wandering in the safe zones, she had learned the paths well. Take her to a dangerous area and she would be clueless. She had avoided wandering to deep into any danger zones, for risk of stumbling upon a creature she could not kill. She knew it was cowardly, but she was not going to die in this game. She refused to.

A server walked over and handed them a menu, "Tea, water or ale?" The server asked, the cafe was cheap because it's products were limited. "I'll have a tea, thank you" Kana told the girl before opening the menu. She browsed it quickly before deciding, "I think I might have a Garlic mushrooms to start, and have a turkey roast, why not ? No, way are you paying for me though!"

------------------------------------

Snacks or Starter

Sandwich - 50 Col

Salad - 20 Col

Soup with loaf - 20 Col

Creamy bread - 20 Col

Fruit bowl - 20 Col

Oysters -50 Col

Garlic mushrooms 50 Col

Croissants and fruit - 50 Col

Main

Roast with choice of beef, chicken or turkey - 70 Col