[PP-F4] In a sea of petals [Haine & Ruri]

Could her brother see what she was doing, the likelihood was that he would be rolling around on the floor laughing uncontrollable. Never in her life had she needed to do something like that, but it was the part of the game. She was training to be an alchemist, at the moment she wasn't very good at it. She was attempting to retrieve one of the ingredients for a healing crystal. The ingredient needed being a purple lotus type flower, with a blue centre that would sparkle with green light.

The only problem was the flower was tiny, and the safest place you could find it was amongst the fourth floor flower beds, but there were literally hundreds of flowers here. How she was going to find it she didn't know. Here she was on the hands and knees, wading through the flower bed in search for the tiny unique flower. What worried her, was that if the flower was so small, did that mean the crystal would be weak? She didn't want to waste her time looking for something, that wouldn't even raise her hp enough to survive.

She sat back on her feet, one plus side to this, was not suffering for hay fever. Normally Kana was very susceptible to it, and her eyes should've been streaming by now. It seemed the game designers hadn't felt the need to put something so trivial in the game. "Ahhh, damnit why can't I find you!" she yelled! not realise she was in hearing distance of another.

The bluenette sighed as she aimlessly wandered the beautiful of flowers and blossoms. Today, she hadn't been aiming for a certain place in particular, it was like she was going with the flow. And so she would, sighing in relaxation as she would inhale the wonderful scent of the atmosphere, letting the wind gently caress her face. The kiss of nature is what she'd call it. Everything about the outdoors made the teen full of wonder, and filled her mind full of curiosity and awe.

Haine tilted her head when her honey golden eyes had spotted a light blue flower, almost the color of the sky that painted the horizon, but much more lighter in color. The flower looked so very fragile- as if one small tap could shatter it. She kneelt down on one knee and smiled as she gently pulled the bloom from it's roots, smiling softly while closing her eyes and thinking of her past memories back at home.

"Onee-san!! Look over there! They bloomed again~" a small short haired bluenette would giggle as she plucked the whole quite a few of those periwinkle's and morning glories. She would then run up to a girl with longer dark blue hair, that was neatly put up in two ponytails. "It did Ruri? Great! But please don't pluck so many of them! Consider them like humans, they practically die once uprooted. O-Oh I mean a little is alright..." Haine would nod cheerfully with a light pink blush upon her cheeks. In the meanwhile their brother had been watching them from a tree. "You girly girls! Let's play tag! Maybe go prank the Tachibana's...?" both of the girls looked back at Keith before sweat dropping. "YOU GOT US IN TROUBLE!"[ they shouted in unison. And then, they would go off, into their own worlds, doing whatever they all could to pass time by.

The bluenette chuckled lightly, before sighing she looked up at the sky, and back at the patch of flowers. But a loud yell made her jerk as she quickly scanned the area thoroughly. But it was only another player. Haine got back up to her feet and cautiously sauntered over to the girl before smiling lightly. "Are you alright miss? Would you perhaps like some assistance with... whatever you might be doing?"

She heard the voice before she saw the girl, sitting up quickly,she looked around before her eyes landed on her. It seemed she had been joined by a blue-hair girl, around the same age as her. For some reason the girl looked familiar, but she wasn't sure why. She had seen plenty of people as she walked through the game, so dejavu was a common feature in the game. She just wasn't sure how she felt she knew it, in a weird way Haines reminded her of Ruri, the girl Kiluia had introduced her to. It would be ironic, if the two turned out to be related somehow, or even know each other. You never knew, this game was full of suprises.

She smiled, slightly embarrassed by having been caught like this, reaching up she scratched the back of her head nervously. "Sorry, I'm training to be an alchemist and I'm looking for a specific ingredient for a healing crystal." She explained, she knew full well that this was an odd way to go about things, but she hadn't wanted to fight any beasts, so she took the route less travelled and sought the flower in a safe zone. She had heard that it would be hear, and she thought her luck was in. Only to find out when she got here, that it was buried someone in this sea of flowers, making it nearly impossible to find. One difficulty for another really.

" It's called a 'Living lullaby', it kind of looks like a lotus flower but it's purple with a blue middle. It's tiny in comparison to all of these, I don't suppose you may have seen it as your walking by?" She asked, a friendly smile reting on her lips. She lowered her hand from her hands and rested both palms on her lap. The girl looked harmless enough, but never could tell in this game, that Ruri girl had been fierce and she looked completely innocent, for all she knew she was talking to a front liner.

The bluenette giggled as she had made the new girl before her jump slightly. Haine was known as "the stalker", although all she really did was walk in and say hi. She didn't get it really, so she just ignores that title her friends give her, and stick to the <>, a name fit for a blader of blue and cosmic colors of the galaxy. She had shared the galaxy theme with her siblings, so mostly if you have met a Yudai, it isn't that hard to find someone related. Unless you have not met one.... well that would be an entirely different situation maybe?

Her eyes lit up once the girl with the username of <> had mentioned alchemy. There were a few alchemists here and there, although not much shops that were truly open and running. So a new addition would be wonderful. She could be the star alchemist of Aincrad! "The living lullaby? That sounds soothing..." the teen commented politely with a soft smile. Haine tried to think back to remember if she had seen a small and tiny flower with such a description to it, but she just couldn't bring herself to flip a switch in her mind and remember.

"I'm so very sorry miss. It seems... that I have not found anything with such a description on my walk around. How about I help you out?" the teen suggested politely before going ahead and helping the new player out, not letting the other have a chance to refuse her generous offer. She spotted a pile full of flowers and carefully placed her hands in them, trying to sort out the blooms and find the perfect "living lullaby.

Kana beamed, "Yeah, I think that's why it represents an ingredient in a healing crystal," She had to admit, the creators had certainly been very creative with it all. Even if the game was sick, she couldn't help but be impressed by it all. She began to protest at the girls offer of work but the girl seemed to place herself amongst the flowers and look for it.

"Really, you don't have to if you don't want to," She told her, wondering if the girl would heed her at all. Honestly, she wouldn't mind the girls company as she looked, but she understood that time wasted in this game was not time you could get back. She didn't want to waste anyone's time.

The girl seemed to be happy to help, she decided she wouldn't fight her company, she was happy if she was honest. "I'm Kana by the name, What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" she found she had been introducing herself a lot lately, for a long while in the game Kana hadn't met anyone new in the game for a long time. Having been cooped up in the inn, barely keeping herself going in the game for so long, she had not felt the need to introduce herself to anyone for weeks. But after reuniting with Kiluia, she seemed to be meeting lots of new people.

Maybe it was fate... She thought distantly to herself, as she flickered through the flowers. Pushing bunches aside gently to see if their was a 'Living Lullaby' hidden in the plants. She had never really been much of a green thumb in the real world. So leafing through these flowers was new to her in all senses of the word.