Spurn and Call Out (Quest)(F6-SP)

He kneeled down in front of the dying NPC. Looking at its eyes he studied with an odd fascination. He could delivered the blow and see the game end. That was not going to be fun. He wanted to hear the suffering of it as it twisted and writhing in what seemed to pain.

Looking at his sword and studying the craft. His eyes moved once more to the dying GEMINI.

"Your makers must have worked very hard on making you suffer so real... Back in the world I live, your cries sound much alike to the ones of my own victims."

His tone was normal as he moved his blade under the NPCs throat. The pointy end pressed against the skin of the AI and doing no harm. Yet.

The NPC grimaced at the words of the player. It wanted this to end and finally be released but that was not happening. As it stared up into the eyes of what seemed to be smug satisfaction it prepared itself for death.

"To acquire your reward you must kill me..." It explained. The player just smiled back to it.

"That I shall do... Nevertheless I enjoy seeing you like this. Age and trickery you say? I guess you were right after all to think such a thing." His words seemed in awe as he began to draw the blade slowly into the GEMINI throat. Watching with sick pleasure as he did so and licking his lips.

He ached to do the same to a real life player. To see the life live its eyes as they stared just at him.

Lucivar- 8/11 HP

GEMINI- 0/9 HP

Just as the player had muttered enough words the GEMINI exploded into different pieces. He stared at them all and sheathed his sword as his big frame straightened. Taking out one of his healing potions he drank the sweet liquid until once more until his HP was full.

Sheathing his blade he waited for the system to recognize the prize.

The system began to tally the COL first as it did so he began to write messages to his own contacts. Trying to memorize the supplies he needed to survive on the low. With his sword fastened to his side he did a celebratory jump before grinning to himself. Hopefully he would get what he wanted and that was a unique skill.

Finally the notice came up. The COL amount tallied and with it the skill that would be his. A smile spreading as he took a deep breath in and let it out. Moving on from the notice he continued on his journey. Victory being a sweet flavor in his mouth and so, did the lust for blood.

(800 COL)

(Skill: CONCENTRATION)

(+ 1 Skill point)