[PP-F4] Wolves Under the Moon

The dark had engulfed the sky and the streets laid mostly empty, with the exception of a few players travelling through the town. Zero sat in a tavern, in a booth at the far end, quietly waiting for the company he expected to arrive. He didn't mind the wait and had taken the chance to get himself a drink or two. He sighed openinghis menu and brought out a sword he'd gotten a while back, it was a fairly good sword he got for a decent price but with him acquiring a Unique class item that was three swords he found no use for it.

"Now he's late..." He sighed glancing out the widow and into the snow covered streets, the night was still young so he was sure his company would soon arrive. He grab a large glass that stood before him and gulped down its contents. He sighed closing his menu and placed the blade on the table.

He rubbed his hands together as he approached the tavern at this time of night the patrons would be minimum and that suit him nicely. Entering the establishment his eyes scanned the area before settling on his 'date' for the evening. He comb his fingers through his dark mop as he moved towards the empty table.

Moving his seat to a certain angle where he could protect his back and keep an eye on any strange behavior he sat down. Sprawling in a relax posture as he turned to give his patron a warm cunning smile.

"Did you miss me? The weather is awfully dreary in this accursed floor. I do have to say it is quiet something game needs more." He made conversation as to not draw any attention to himself. Calling the bartender towards the table he placed an order before turning to the man.

"Another drink?"

He waved the AI away, sending him to go get the man's drink, and pushed the blade toward Lucivar. "Here, thought you would need the gear." He kept his hood on and the piece of cloth covering his mouth as well, only showing his eyes. "This time you took your time, what is it you wish to tell me this time? Please make sure that is worth both our time, I have things that need organizing and my plans can't be delayed." He gpanced around making sure the tavern was empty enough for them to be left alone.

He leaned forward to examined the fine craftsmanship. Picking it up with as much delicacy as he could muster his eyes skimmed the blade. Fine work indeed unlike his trusty beginner's blade this one was better. Leveling it using his index finger he kept his hand steady as he balanced the weapon.

"I am not worthy of such gift... You honor me." His tone was neutral but his head bowed in respect. He observed the AI approached and once his drink was set on the table he put the blade away.

"I... Had a complication." He was not going to confess at watching the male player skate or how his attention was fixed on the art of it.

"Since our last meeting not many things have happened. By what I hear another of Lady Ruri's conquest tried to kill himself. Not that the player succeeded. As for wedding bells it seems that they shall be chiming soon enough... Perhaps you'll be receiving your invitation to the festivities soon enough." Taking a sip from his drink and letting out a please sound at the deliciousness of the ale he proceeded with his report.

"Aside from that our little friends whisper here and there about my name change. I've turned into 'Lucy'." He lifted his lip upward in disgust.

"Lady Haine is acquiring an arsenal. Her and the youngest of the Yudais are opening another shop. How quaint... I have been planning to visit them. Leave them a little present of my own, not that it would be nice... But that is just a thought. I've been meaning to ask about a certain reaper by the name of Grim. Do you know anything of the bloody swine?"

He ignored the attempted flattery on his companions part and sighed as he heard speak what he knew. "Much of this is not new to me, though the news regarding the Yudai's is and I'm glad you are keeping yourself well informed. As for the wedding, I can't say I'm thrilled since I do not enjoy those kinds of crowds but I won't be rude and not attend."

He heard Lucivar state he had experience sine problems and sighed at the mention of what Zero assumed was the trouble, Grim. "Yes I know of him, a thorn in my side partially. Constantly sending me challenges for my Unique Skill. Quite a pest, why do you ask? Was he the 'compication' you mentioned?"

He shrugged his shoulders at his companions words. He had never been one for flattery not that it stopped him from trying. Letting out a sigh he moved the cup and stirred the liquid inside of it. His eyes turned into slits as his mind focused on the Yudai females. Delicious little morsels that had barely been tasted. His tongue slipped out to lick his lips as he remembered their soft blue hair. Their silky skin and their young bodies. He wondered if they were fighters or not. Too bad they were out of his reach for now.

"I do... The merriment. The jovial atmosphere I miss it. Do you think they would take me in as their cook? I'd give the bride and groom along with their parties a wedding to remember." He lifted the mug up to his lips taking another long drink and putting it down.

"One of my many complications. A very... Rude man that one is. Butting his head into business that is not his to mind. Perhaps you should accept his little duel and rid us of the pain of his existence. No?" He tapped his finger against the table two times before lifting the mug up.

"I've been meaning to join a guild..." He stretch his lips into a thin smile beginning a conversation he might dread.

"Normally I woud not mind a fight, but currently I have more important business that requires my attention. Not some annoying and irritating fool who thinks it is 'terrifying' to be a wanabee grim reaper." He sighed shaking his head and called for the AI ordering himself a drink. "As for the party I doubt they'll even allow you remotely close." He watched as the AI returned and placed a glass in front of Zero. He took a sip from his drink and raised an eyebrow at hearing Lucivar mention joining a guild. "A guild? What guild would this be Lucivar?"

"Hopefully... That fool is dealt with quick. Words in the wind travel of a possible coup. Here's to those who are brave to kill the Grim Reaper." He lifted his mug up in a salute before taking another drink from it. Settling more into his chair his eyes traveled to one of the female patron players. She was young, sweet looking and very much alone counting her party was getting a bit drunk than her.

"So little faith on me attending such a festivity? I've behaved..." His words could barely be heard but when he looked back at his companion his eyes were blank. He shrugged his large shoulders before taking another gulp of his drink. Putting the mug down he tapped the wooden surface of the table.

"I have not decided... I've heard the Knight of Christs are looking for members. Imagine how that could help my prestige?"

Zero observed Lucivar closely as he made a toast hoping for Grim's demise and as he then glanced at a young female. He grabbed his own glass and sipped on it, he set it down with a sigh. "Knight of Christ? Well we're always looking for members..." He straightened his back lowering his hood, letting his white hair out, and face mask, letting showing his face. "Though I'm not sure if you'd be allowed to join Lucivar."

He passed his hand through his hair and sighed picking his glass up again. "What else is there for you to tell me then Lucivar?" He questioned expecting more from his companion.