[SP-F6] <<Calming the Soul>> (Eléssar)

Eléssar layed his back on the grass near the waterfall, it was the best place for him to rest and sleep even though he was there for his quest. '' The demon thingy inside me, let me rest first. '' he mumbled to himself before closing his eyes. Unwillingly smiles because it was the first time he was getting a good rest. The calming sound of the waterfall and the soft ground filled with grass but there was something wrong.. He was with Nova before coming here, she has been away and he didn't notice because the place was so perfect.. '' Nova? Are you there? '' he yelled loudly after getting up and looking around, it was so silent he almost could hear his heartbeat.

Eléssar stood up, walking towards the water near him to check if Nova was around. Taking one step forward and regretting it. Nova jumped out of the water with a fish in her mouth, landing on Eléssar and making a fall on the ground. '' Nova! Be careful.. Get of me , you are wet! '' he yelled while trying to move her away. She was not talking while holding the fish in her mouth but he gave Eléssar a glance. A grin appearing on the familiars face before shaking her fur and pouring all the water on Eléssar. Then jumping away to find a perfect spot to eat her fish. '' You are lucky because i was planning to wash my face! Don't ever do this again, you hear me?!''

He dust off his clothes after getting up. Moving to his old location to take a nap again after a deep sigh, still frowning at Nova. She didn't even seem to care about what he had just said to her. He slowly sat down and looked around for the last time, laying his back on the rock while closing his eyes. '' Watch out while i take nap. Don't ever to wake me up incase something bad happens, got it? '' he says, speaking to Nova. Again not getting a response from her, he moved his arm on his face to cover his eyes.

Nova finished the dinner she prepared for herself in a matter of seconds and layed on the ground to rest just like his owner. But the rest last really shorts for her, getting distracted by a butterfly flying around her. She kept chasing the flying bug, trying to catch her with her fast and strong paw swings. But she was just doing it for the fun, and the fun about it was the chase. She stopped for a second, laying on the grass. Preparing herself for a charge towards to butterfly as it tries to run away, she jumps and manages to catch it with her paws. Smashing it to the ground, immediately killing it and causing it to vanish after shattering into crystals. '' Ow.. Sorry... '' she mumbled to herself, but there was something strange happening.

Nova was frozen, looking at the shadowy figure standing in front of her. She was not able to understand if it was the enemy or.. No, that can't happen.. She slowly turned around to look at the Eléssar, he was still sleeping.. She was scared to turn back at the figure in front of her. She was afraid, the shadowy figure slowly wore the body of Eléssar like suit, shaping his body. Even the expressions were the same, the figure walked pass her after petting her head. The only thing she could think right now that Gemini turning back to get his revenge on him. Without even wasting a second, she immediately ran to Eléssars side.