(PP-04) Awkwardly hunting for mats together. (Will & Haine)

Many a player who had joined this game of death have already succumbed to its nefarious programming and lost their lives, but one man was going to fix it all! His name is Will a young sixteen year old boy who held the fates of all in his hands. Will, Will defeat the terrible evil within this game and save thousands in the process? Or will he lose his life at the hands of the evil gleaming eyed devil keith!? Find out in a theater near you this July!

Will is mindlessly slaying creatures on floor four trying to gather the proper materials needed to get fully geared out. Unbeknownst to him another player is quickly approaching.

Haine had spotted the same foe as the stranger had. Swiftly she would smirk and pass him, showing him a look that was all like "SHARE!" And then she began to fight the monster with an impatient look on her face, eager to end the foe, but also enjoyed slashing it while it lasted. And without another word she looked over at the stranger with a smile, making a "go get em'!" expression.

MONSTER: 2/7

Will turns to the other player with a surprised caught of guard by her sudden appearance. He grins and nods to her as her as he charges forward with his spear. stabbing into it with a hard thrust impaling it with his spear causing it to groan in pain. "Finish it off!" Will calls over to his new ally.

MONSTER: 1/7

"Got it!" the bluenette chirped before turning back to the enemy. She had wanted to beat the enemy... but the fates did not gift her this time. Epically she would get pushed by the monster, missing her hit. And the next thing was all trying to stand up without getting hit. How wonderful, and so very embarrassing...................

"O-Oh!" the bluenette gasped before narrowing her eyes and growling at the monster. "How rude of you..." she muttered under breath before smirking as she charged up her curved swords' special skill. Haine dashed up towards the ugly looking foe and let out a powerful swing, sighing in relief when it had died. A treasure chest had appeared, but she stepped aside and smiled kindly as if telling the stranger he could have the material instead. Kindness just happened to be one of her traits.

Will smiles and picks himself up dusting off is coat as he does so. "Hey thanks for the assist." He says as he offers his hand over to the other player "The names Will Future front liner and tank." He tells her with a boast. He narrows his gaze on the player in front of him. "Do I know you from somewhere?" he asks almost rhetorically as the cogs in his head slowly turn and fit the puzzle pieces together.

"No problem sir! My name is Haine, front liner and sibling to Keith and Ruri Yudai, Pleasure to meet you," the bluenette smiled warmly while shaking his hand and then noticing him claiming to know her. She all of a sudden got closer and stared into his eyes like with a creepy penetrative glare, before nodding. "So... YOU BETTER NOT BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY SISTER ALRIGHT?!" the teen bursted, all of a sudden losing the polite façade of hers, as her eye twitched. "Okay...................... Okay............... I wont bite you. I wont.............. bite you. But you seem cool!"

"Oh its... its you." he takes a few steps back Looking over his shoulder as if expecting someone else to be there before he takes a deep breath and calms down taking a deep breath. "Ruri and I are good friends. At least I hope. But no we aren't in a relationship and I highly doubt she would want to be in one with me anyways. So no need to panic and murder me yeah?" he says in a reasoning tone as he gulps knowing that he would have no chance against such a high level character he reaches for his teleport crystal just in case things go south.

She waved her hand and replied bluntly. "Okay! As long as you promise not to hit on my sister we are on a good foot here! Alrightie? And murder you? Why would I murder you for such a silly reason.................. well I'm going hunting. Wanna come along with me?" the teen offered while standing there and waiting for his reply. And in the meanwhile the bluenette would go off into space wondering about all the foes she could encounter on her journey.

"Well you're courser is orange and the pms you and you're brother sent me I cant but feel a little concerned for my lively hood. Theirs also the matter that you are both around if not the highest level players around so if you both did decide to kill me there really isn't much anyone could do to stop you or make you pay for it." Will replies in a blunt yet cautious tone as he relaxes just slightly.

Haine's expression turned to a melancholic one once he had said those words. "I-I n-never w-wanted to be mistaken for a cold blooded murderer..." the bluenette stuttered in a quiet voice as she teared up. "Why would I kill innocents? What have they done to ever make me raise my blade? I-I'm not like those mavericks. Why don't you people understand." she bit her lip and wiped away her tears of frustration and shrugged. "I'm... going hunting. If you want easier mats just follow me boy," she nodded while trying to act cool as if nothing had ever happened.

"Damnit." Will curses to him self as he walks along with the other player. "Look Haine, i'm sorry about what I said. I let my fear get the best of me and made me misjudge you. You didn't deserve what I sayed and for what its worth I believe you. Ruri has an orange cursor to but I know that she only did what she had to and i'm sure you did as well." He says with a sigh blushing slightly as he scratches the back of his head. "Any ways yeah i'm sorry I can be a real idiot sometimes." He states as he continues to walk along beside her looking around the surroundings awkwardly.

"I-It's alright... I'm used to being mistaken for being one of them," Haine sighed before smiling ever so lightly at him and then began to look in the distance, rubbing her eyes childishly. "Okay... so what do you want to fight? Since you're going to go along with me. There are separate places with different foes and higher leveled thingies," she nodded before sighing, awaiting his answer with a quiet voice.

Will nods in reply to the Bluenette. "Well I was told that there where some emerald crabs hiding in cave somewhere here on floor four and i'm really wanting to gather some of the emerald they drop so I can turn it into so defensive equipment." He tells the stronger player. "Would happen to know where they are?" He asks with a hopeful smile.