[SP - F2] Becoming an Enemy [COMPLETED]

As Caen advances to Floor 2, he made his way to the forest. He was heading towards a meeting he overheard on Floor 1. Many mavericks were suppose to meet in the forest to ambush two players and take everything from them. Caen took his place hidden in the bush and awaited for the mavericks to set up their ambush. Suddenly two mavericks decided to take a look in the bushes, and there was Caen. "What're you doing here, player?" one of the mavericks said as they pull their blades towards Caen. He scoffs and stood up, "Checking out the bush. Is there a problem?" he said as he glares at the two mavericks.

The two mavericks clashed with Caen, but they were both injured severely. "You haven't heard the last of us!" the maverick said as they run out of the forest. Caen was injured as well, but the adrenaline from fighting kept his spirits up, so he continued to look for mavericks to battle. He went deeper into the forest to find mavericks preparing for their ambush. There was three mavericks heading out to the roads to watch for players coming by. Caen slowly headed towards them, "Now are you three ready to die?" he said with an evil grin. The mavericks jumped back getting ready to clash with Caen.

[solo]

Caen - 17/17

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 - 9/9

Maverick 2 - 9/9

Maverick 3 - 9/9

[battle Dice]

1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -1 | 9 CRIT -2 | 10 CRIT -3

(4 - MISS)

Caen pulled out his blade and charged in to attack the first «Maverick», but missed and the three mavericks slashed him. "Argh, alright. You guys can all attack me I see." he said as he backed up. The three mavericks dashed forward and tried to slash him, but he evaded the attack by side stepping and kicking the three towards a tree. "You think you can get away from the three of us? one of the mavericks said as they leap to Caen holding him in a headlock. The two mavericks charged in to stab him, but he kick the both of them and threw the «Maverick» that was holding him in a lock towards the two on the floor.

The three mavericks got up and dusted themselves off. "You three didn't have enough? Here I come again!" he exclaimed as he charged to the first «Maverick». The three mavericks were able to block his attack and they slashed his «Long Sword» away. "That isn't my only weapon." he said as he materializes his «Anneal Blade» "Now let's dance." he said as he charged his weapon. The three mavericks charged forward towards Caen, but they missed his attack as he leaped over the three and charged his attack towards the three.

[solo]

Caen - 14/17

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 - 7/9

Maverick 2 - 7/9

Maverick 3 - 7/9

[battle Dice]

(8 - 1 HIT +1)

The first «Maverick» was ticked off. Caen smirks, "Y-You scared?" he said as he gasp for more air. The first «Maverick» grins, "Scared? You're the one out of breath. We three got this in the bag." the «Maverick» said as the three pull up their blade. Caen put up his sword and took a battle stance, and the three charged in. The swords of the mavericks look like a huge drill trying to pierce Caen. He lucky when he was able to block the drill.

The «Maverick» is right. I'm losing my breath to fast. Maybe this is where I'll die. Caen said as he scoffs. "Is that all you've got?" he said as he slowly stood up. He points at the first «Maverick» and closed his eyes and focused on his surrounding. He tightened his grip and dashed to the first «Maverick».

[solo]

Caen - 14/17

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 - 5/9

Maverick 2 - 7/9

Maverick 3 - 7/9

[battle Dice]

(7 - 1 HIT +1)

Caen pierced right through the first Maverick. "Y-You demon." Caen turns his head and glares directly at the mavericks. "Who is next?" he said as he picked up his sword. "I-I'm out of here. one of the three mavericks said as he picked up the first maverick and took off. "Tsk tsk tsk. Not so fast." Caen chased the maverick down and stabbed him right through the chest. "Good night, Now who's next? he said as he turned towards the last two mavericks. He took a stance and charged directly against the other mavericks.

[solo]

Caen - 12/17

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 - 5/9

Maverick 2 - K'O

Maverick 3 - 7/9

[battle Dice]

(2 - MISS)

The mavericks watched as their friend shattered into a million of shards. When Caen charged in the slashed him as he came closer to them. "B-Bastards.. he said as he held onto his chest. He turned around to see the mavericks clenching their swords tightly. "Hmph. Now you guys care when one of your own dies. Well prepare to watch more of your kind die!" he said as he charged in once again. Caen kept in mind on what had happen before this had all happen. Angering Caen more he put more power to his swing as the blade was getting closer to the target.

[solo]

Caen - 10/17

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 - 5/9

Maverick 2 - K'O

Maverick 3 - 7/9

[battle Dice]

(1 - MISS)

"You think we would let you live after what you've done to our friend?" one of the mavericks said as they slashed Caen together. He fell to the ground, gasping for more air. "Now look at him. Gasping for more air." The two mavericks placed their sword on Caen's back. "I can't die yet." he said in a soft tone, as the mavericks step on Caen's back. "What was that, you piece of trash?" Caen stood up making one of the two mavericks fall over. He got a hold of one of the mavericks by the neck and pierced him through the chest. Shattering in a million of pieces he dashed through them attacking the last «Maverick».

[solo]

Caen - 9/17

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 - 5/9

Maverick 2 - K'O

Maverick 3 - K'O

[battle Dice]

(5 - MISS)

The «Maverick» furiously started slashing at Caen and was able to hit him. "Argh. So you hit me once again. he said as he stood back up. From a distance, there was more mavericks on their way towards Caen. "I-I've got back up. You're done now, kid." the «Maverick» said. Caen gripped on his sword and got it ready. "You will die here. See your friends in hell." Caen took his blade his slashed through the Maverick right through. "Y-You bast-" was the last word Caen heard from the «Maverick».

[solo]

Caen - 9/17

[Enemy]

Maverick 1 - K'O

Maverick 2 - K'O

Maverick 3 - K'O

The rest of the mavericks have finally came. Caen was crouched down from the previous battle. He gripped his sword, but fell unconscious. The mavericks looked among themselves and carried Caen back to the camp. Moments later the leading commander of the camp emerged from the tent as Caen was held from his freedom. "It looks like you've wiped out my three of my soldiers. What do you have to say for yourself player?" the commanding «Maverick» said to Caen. He opened his eyes and looked up towards the commanding «Maverick» and tried to move, but he ran out of energy to move.

The commanding «Maverick» crushed a «Health Crystal» healing Caen. He regained his strength and broke away from the chains he was bound to and kicked the mavericks away. He materializes his blade and pointed at all of the mavericks. "Calm down, player. What's your name? My name is Leo. I'm the commander of the Floor 2 Mavericks." Leo said as he put his hand on Caen's shoulder. Caen scoffs, "My name is Caen, former soldier of The Magical Elements." he said as he pushes Leo's hand off his shoulder.

"Now, Caen. I've healed you from the battle you just encountered. Now here out my request."

Leo said as he took a seat near the fire. The remaining mavericks took their places for the ambush. Caen watched as the mavericks take their places in the forest. "I see that you're interested in our formation. Is it good?" Leo said as he chuckled. Caen scoffed, "Your «Maverick» there can be seen right outside of the forest. he said as he took a seat across from Leo. "I see. You, number 7 get higher. People can still see you hanging there." Leo said as he glances back at Caen. Caen looked at Leo, "Now cut the crap, what do you want for helping me?" he said. "Join our ranks, Caen. Together we can rule this world and create our own rules. Take away the freedom of others and make them afraid of us." he said as he took his hand out to shake Caen's hand.

The two players they were about to ambush came across Caen's eyes. Caen looked back at Leo and it looked as if they were about to shake hands, but he stabbed Leo in the stomach grabbing a teleport crystal from Leo and running deep into the forest. The mavericks turned back and see Leo lying on the floor. "G-Get him! Bring him back alive!" Leo ordered as he was brought into his tent. Caen was able to go deep enough to find the road and ran towards the two players. "You two need to head back to town. Take these two crystals and head to Floor 1." he said as he looked around for more mavericks. "Hey dude are you okay? It looks like you've been running." one of the player said. Caen looked at the two as they hold the crystal. "Repeat after me, TELEPORT TOWN OF BEGINNINGS!" he shouted. The two players shouted those exact words as Caen kicked the two on the floor.

The crystal has shattered teleporting the two back to the first floor. Caen looked back to see an army of mavericks behind him. He materializes his sword and took a stance. "Bring it on. I'm ready to die." he said as he charged his weapons. "Tsk tsk tsk, you're such a bad boy Caen" Leo said as he stepped out from the forest fully healed. "Y-You're alive? There is no way." he said as he looked at Leo.

"Rough him up a little. Show him who he shouldn't mess with." Leo said as he pointed towards Caen. "Any army of thirteen against one. Sounds good." Caen said as he drew back his sword. "Don't be silly. I'm sending three at a time." Leo said as he chuckles. "I'm not going to hold back. Prepare yourselves Mavericks." The three mavericks prepared themselves and rushed towards Caen. He smirked and leaped forward stepping on the sword causing the mavericks to fall. He jumped back took a stance and charged at the three mavericks.

[solo]

Caen - 17/17

[Enemies]

Maverick 1 9/9

Maverick 2 9/9

Maverick 3 9/9

[battle Dice]

(3 - MISS)

"A miss? You've got to be kidding me, Caen. You're better than that. Now attack him numbers one,two, and three." Leo said as they charged towards Caen. He was able to block the attack from the first two, but the third slid under and slashed Caen in the back. He leaped backwards catching himself before he could fall. "I see. Your mavericks are better when they're being commanded. Well, Mavericks. Prepare to die." he said as he charged in to attack the three mavericks.

[solo]

Caen - 16/17

[Enemies]

Maverick 1 9/9

Maverick 2 9/9

Maverick 3 9/9

[battle Dice]

(4 - MISS)

"You can't be serious, Caen? I thought you were worthy enough to join us as Mavericks. I guess I was wrong." Leo said as he pointed at Caen. The mavericks span towards Caen, but he was able to grab a hold of one of the mavericks and smashed his head against the ground and stabbing him in the head. "I'm not done yet, Leo." he said with a smirk on his face. The two mavericks stop spinning and jumped back towards Leo. "Where are you two going? Attack him!" Leo said as he kick the two forward.

The two charged to attack Caen, but he jumped out of the way and charged his sword once again. The day pass and the night is young. The blade of Caen's turned dark and he took a stance. "Now you're in my time. I am the shadow. You will not run from me." he said as he charged at the two with full force.

[solo]

Caen - 16/17

[Enemies]

Maverick 1 K'O

Maverick 2 5/9

Maverick 3 5/9

[battle Dice]

(7 - 1 HIT +4)

"What's the point of fighting? Do you have a reason to stay alive?" Leo said. Caen looked at Leo with a shock on his face. H-He's right. What's the point in fighting? I might die and there would never be a point. Wait.. There is. He glared right at Leo and quickly executed the two mavericks. "I do have something to fight for. More like someone." he said as he watch the shards de-materialize. "Oh, so you're fighting for someone? Now, now Caen. Tell Uncle Leo who that is?" Leo said with an evil smirk.

Another three maverick came to the field and prepared to fight Caen. He took a battle stance and followed the shadow in the forest. "Chase him down!" Leo said as they ran off to the forest. From a distance, there were sounds of swords clashing. Suddenly, the three mavericks roll out of the forest. Caen stabbed the three on the floor and watched the three dispersed into shards. "Her name.. is Ru- Another bunch of three slashed Caen before he could finish his sentence. Causing Caen to fall back holding onto his chest.

"Fools! Why did you attack him? He was about to tell us who it was." Leo said covers his eyes. Caen stood up and dusted himself off. "I'll tell you after I've eliminate the rest of your mavericks!" he said as he clenched his blade and charged at the three mavericks! He charged at the three with a spinning slash but missed completely. "You missed, Caen!" Leo mocked Caen. "S-SHUT UP!" he said to Leo as he took a battle stance. The mavericks charged at him and Caen dashed forward slashing the three.

[solo]

Caen - 16/17

[Enemies]

Maverick 7 - 7/9

Maverick 8 - 7/9

Maverick 9 - 7/9

[battle Dice]

(7 - 1 HIT +1)

The three mavericks fell to the floor holding onto their wounds. "I'm not done with you three." he said as he grabbed the head of one of the mavericks and executes him. The two mavericks jump back to their feet and points their sword at Caen. "That won't faze me anymore." he said as he gets closer to the sword and throws their swords on the ground. He slid behind them and slashed the two.

[solo]

Caen - 16/17

[Enemies]

Maverick 7 - 7/9

Maverick 8 - 7/9

Maverick 9 - K'O

[battle Dice]

(2 - MISS)

Millions of shard dispersed into the air. "You all will die before me." he said as he grabbed the two mavericks and smash their heads together. "B-Boss. Help us!" one of the two mavericks said before they both were killed. "Whoops. Were you trying to ask for help? Too bad." he said as he smirked. "Good, good. Last three go!" Leo said as they charged straight to Caen. He jumps back before the blade can reach him, and stabs one directly in the chest. "See you later." he said as he jerked the blade back.

The last two mavericks jabbed Caen in the arm. "Ergh.. Haha. Dirty." he said as he jumped back. He took a stance and got ready to attack the two mavericks. They charged in to attack him once again, but he leaped over the two and kick them forward. "What's wrong? You two missed me!" he said as he charged for the two. The two mavericks turned their back and started to run away from Caen.

[solo]

Caen - 14/17

[Enemies]

Maverick 10 - 5/9

Maverick 11 - K'O

Maverick 12 - 5/9

[battle Dice]

(10 - CRIT 3 + 1)

The two mavericks fall on their back and their stood Caen. "P-Please don't kill us. the two mavericks said before they were both executed. Caen turned around to his final enemy. "So, now you've eliminated my army. Would you love to tell me who it is now? Leo said as he unsheathed his sword. "Ruri. Ruri Yudai." he said as he unsheathe his blade. Leo grins, "Prepare yourself, Caen. As you will die for someone who isn't even here for you!" he said as he dashes toward Caen.

[solo]

Caen 16/17

[Enemy]

Leo 23/25

[battle Dice]

(7 - 1 HIT + 1)

Leo tried to slash Caen, but he was able to parry Leo's attack and slashing him across the chest. "Nice try, Leo. Want to try again? I'm not going to die. Not now." he said as he prepares to swing at Leo. "Heh. Don't act so smart, kid. You're nothing more than a weak player. You will never be able to protect anyone." Leo said with an insane grin. Caen gripped his blade and dashes toward Leo with a shadow slash.

[solo]

Caen 16/17

[Enemy]

Leo 20/25

[battle Dice]

(9 - CRIT 2 + 1)

"Protecting someone I love is more important now." he said as he tightens his blade. "Love? LOVE! If you loves you why isn't she here? Tell me that, Caen!" Leo said as he laughs. Because, she doesn't want to be here.. Caen thought to himself as his blonde hair cover his eyes. "Oh, What this? Did I hurt your feelings?" Leo said as he charges at Caen. Caen moved to the side and kicked him to the side. "You will die here, Leon." he said as he charged with full power towards Leo.

[solo]

Caen 16/17

[Enemy]

Leo 15/25

[battle Dice]

(8 - 1 HIT + 4)