[SP - F2] Becoming an Enemy [COMPLETED]

"Do you see why I'm still here today? I'm fighting for who I want to see in the real world some day!" Caen said to Leo. Leo stood up and dusted himself off. He glared at Caen and quickly tackled him. "Ergh. Y-You bastard! Caen said as he kicks Leo off. He took a battle stance and charged his blade as the night was still young. Caen disappeared and reappeared behind Leo slashing him [+2 HIT]. "Don't mess with me, I'm a leading commander!" Leo said as he picked himself up.

"Shut up, Leo. You're not a Commander of the Mavericks. I know damn well you're nothing, but a scumbag." Caen said as he dashes over behind Leo and gave him a quick jab [+1 HIT]. Leo quicky span with his sword attempting to hit Caen, but he jumped up kicking Leo straight to the face.

[solo]

Caen 16/17

[Enemy]

Leo 12/25

[battle Dice]

1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -1 | 9 CRIT -2 | 10 CRIT -3

(8 - 1 HIT + 4

Leo was able to use his sword to slap Caen causing him to take damage. "You got lucky, Leo! I would've been able to hit you if I wasn't so focused on killing you!" he said as he took a stance. Leo raised his sword into air, and his sword started to shine. It felt as if the air was denser, but it was an illusion. Leo slashed Caen across the chest [+6 HIT]. He held onto his wound and pushed Leo and started to slash. Faster and faster. Leo was able to hold on one slash, but kicked him in the chest [+8 HIT]. Caen rushed at Leo with him at full charge, which is fatal to both user and target.

[solo]

Caen 7/17

[Enemy]

Leo 2/25

[battle Dice]

1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -1 | 9 CRIT -2 | 10 CRIT -3

(8 - 1 HIT +1)

Caen knelled down to the floor gasp for air. Leo stood their with his mouth open and eyes white. "T-Time to end this, Leo." he said as he slowly walked towards Leo. "T-T-Time to e-e-end this, L-L-Leo/" Leo said with a glitchy voice. "W-What's going on?" Caen said as he took a final swing to Leo. As a million of shards start to fall on Caen, he fell to the floor and reached for the night skies, "I did it, Ruri. I didn't die at all." he said as he closed his eyes.

ROLEPLAY ENDED