[PP-F6] Welcome to the jungle

'' Teleport floor 6! '' he said while standing in front of the teleport gate. Looking at his hands as the blue light covers them and then his whole body, he takes a deep breath before closing his eyes and teleports. Open his eyes in a new place, a place covered with wooden buildings. He takes a step forwards and walks down the small stairs front of the teleport gate. Moves his hand to his hair to toss it back, looks around and notices the long and big trees. His head slowly moves higher as his eyes follows the trails of trees to the top.

'' At least trees can block the sun. '' he mumbles to himself after starting to walk towards to center of the village, where he was going to meet Clarence, his superior in guild. In all of the floors, this one was his favourite due to warm weather and the cold wind. It was keeping him awake and alive, but he wated waiting even he was the one who arrived early. He sighed deeply while laying his back against the wooden building, watching the teleport gate while waiting for his arrival.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for being late Elessar I was talking to... never mind it doesn't matter. Again sorry!" I'm already yelling this as I teleport to floor 6, my least favorite floor with its horrid humidity and monkeys, the one animal I truly dislike. I walk up to Elessar, embarrassed on being the one that's late. I sit down next to Elessar and look at him."So.. how are you liking Azure Brigade?" I ask him, trying to turn the subject form my embarrassing entry.Hope he isn't mad at me for being late.

He stands still as Clarence walks in, immediately walking to Eléssar as soon as he teleported. Eléssar was smiling while Clarence kept apologizing. He moved his hand to his shoulder, showing that he was okay with it. '' No problem, i just arrived anyways.. '' he answered trying calm him, his smile turns into a grin slowly. '' I would arrive late if i had someone important in my life too. '' he added, once again teasing him. '' Well, everyone is already friendly. I will get used to it in no time, thanks to you and others. ''

I smile slightly when Elessar reassures me that I was okay for being late. He says something about someone important in my life and I star to blush bad."Oh shut up. But I'm glad you're liking Azure Brigade. When I joined with Miaki, Daeron, Keith, Shanok, and Zelrius, it was a little strange. But now from that Its Shanok, Miaki, myself, and Zelrius. God how time flies..." I start to trail off in thought, blush fading away and anger slightly coming up.If I see Daeron again I swear he wont see the light of day again, can't believe he would do that to someone. I get increasingly angry, it showing on my face a bit.

'' Wow, easy. I was just joking. '' he says again jokingly as he notices how the expression of his face changes fastly, thinking that he remembered something bad about the guild or something. '' Well, i like being in a group and having friends you know, its boring and dangerous in this game.'' he answered while stretching himself. '' Zelrius? I think didn't really see that guy yet. ''

"I'm glad you're at least okay with the guild. The game can get quite boring without a group I must say and Zelrius? I don't know, he has been A-wall for a while, I haven't seen him for a bit."I say, starting to worry.Zelrius can take care of himself, okay so what to do today.... Exploring? I calm myself down a bit from worrying about Zelrius and I start trying to list things off for something to do today.

'' Ah.. Alright then. '' he says while standing up and looking around, thinking about what they could to for the rest of the day.. Slaying monsters or just walking around the floor. '' So, got any plans about what to do? I'm good with anything.'' as he finally looks ar Clarence, he didnt really know the floor too much but he wanted to explore and fight the monsters inside it.

"I'm up for exploring, I hate fighting monkeys, I hate monkeys in general so yeah. I haven't really been in this floor a-lot so, wanna explore a non seen Dungeon? You can only find it by detecting it and I have a pretty good detection skill so I should be able to find it, this one has secret passage ways and traps, you up for it?" I ask Elessar, hoping he says yes.I can actually help this floor out by mapping things! I think to myself excited to actually do something useful in this game.

Eléssar listens Clarence carefully. '' Well, that works perfectly with me.I have been in here more then one but still i don't really memorize the place. Its really big and confusing.. Clearing a dungeon would be really good, i need mats too anyways. '' he answered while looking at her, preparing to follow him as he leads him to the dungeon. '' I think i should work on with my skills too, i didnt worked on them at all.''

"I have a little bit of map data on this floor so I think I might be able to drag you along through the jungle. Also, point out to me any monsters, my detection will be solely focused on looking for the dungeon, okay?" I ask Elessar as I activate my detection skill.Where or where are you dungeon? I slowly walk through the jungle and stop, seeing a monkey right in-front of me.Really? Now!

He listens Clarence as he gives information about his detection skill and yawns slightly, covering his mouth with his hand. '' Alright.. That sounds like its going to work out. '' he answers with a smile, keeps following him until he stops as the monkey blocks his path. A grin appears on his face while looking at Clarence, slowly unseathing his sword to kill the monkey and move along. '' So, wanna go first? I know you hate it. ''

"Gladly, how I hate them, and I'm even sure why I hate them, I just do." I let out a slight laugh as I charge at the monkey, surprising it. I draw my dagger fast and throw it directly at the monkey. The creature doesn't have enough time to move and the dagger slices through its shoulder and sticks in a jungle tree. I smile a bit as I jump above the monkey and roll on the other side of it. I stand up and rip my dagger out of the tree.

Monkey 1: 7/10

Clarence: 33/33

Elessar: 19/19

Charging right after Clarence as he jumps over the monkey and distracts it, he dashes forward with his sword. Slicing it has he runs past the monkey and deals a good amount of damage.Taking his place near Clarence. '' Well.. There is no reason to love monkeys.. And there are lots to hate them.'' he says with a smile, watching the monkey standing still as it was shocked.

Monkey 1: 3/10

I charge at the monkey again, but this time the monkey was prepared. As I run at it it hopes up and uses its tail to curl around a branch that is above its head. The monkey sticks its tongue out on me and runs down the tree and charges at me. I roll out of the way in time for it to hit the ground, its teeth at a snarling position.

Monkey 1: 3/10

• 2 weeks later...

Once again he charged towards the monkey while it was busy with Clarence, stabbing the monkey from its behind and pierces his sword through its chest. As he pulls his sword back, the monkey shatters in crystals. '' Alright, its over.'' he said while offering a hand to pull him up .

Monkey 1: 0/10

Before Elessar (thankfully) killed the monkey. I was laying, thinking it was going to kill me. Then, I see a sword pierce through the Monkey's digital flesh. Its eyes went huge and it shattered into crystals, it being ended by Elessar. I grab Elessar's offering hand and I get up, smiling a bit at Elessar."Thanks for killing it, I don't know why I just really don't like Monkeys." I smile a bit and start to walk forward again, going for the dungeon.

'' No problem at all.. I don't like those animals too. Just annoying and disgusting.'' he replied with a smile while watching him stand up.. Its been a good practice for them before going inside the dungeon, he got used to his sword easly and followed Clarence aftarwards to the dungeon.. Caves, Eléssar hated caves and everything about them. He sighed deeply as he realized the road was leading to a cave, a big gate surrounded with rocks hiding behind the mountain.

• 2 weeks later...

I sigh slightly, underground not really my thing."Here is the dungeon, all I know is that there are TONS of insects and spiders and what not, so be careful and if you hear me screaming like a little girl, there are spiders." I give a slight smile and slowly start to enter the dungeon, hoping for the best, expecting the worse."So how has Elessar been since the last time I saw you?" I ask Elessar as I enter deeper into the cave.

He couldn't help but laugh at his statement. '' Really? Wow, its your unlucky day. First monkeys and now spiders.. Poor Clarence. '' he walked inside the dungeon, he could already her the tingling sounds of the instects coming from inside '' I'm pretty good actually.. I just left the guild and moving alone for a bit. And i met this girl, i think i really like her. '' he added while unsheathing his sword, preparing himself for whats to come. '' And what about you? ''

"Yeah, this is why this floor is my least favorite. I say with a slight laugh as we enter the dungeon. The sound of insects fill my ears and I cringe slightly.Sooner we leave the better. I hear Elessar talking about him meeting some girl and I turn to him."You met someone! Who?" I have a smile on my face, happy for him to find someone in this game.