[PP-F6] Welcome to the jungle

'' Uh..Well, her name is Lisbeth.. Thats all you are getting right now. '' he said with a smile and moved forward. He wanted to clean this dungeon quickly. Making their way to lower levels it got darker inside the tunnels. But the room they entered had torches on the wall, and spiders too. Readying himself for the battle Eléssar locked his eyes to the closes spider to him. Charging forward with a dash and hitting the spider.

Spider-1 10/15

Spider-2 15/15

"You're dating Who? Never heard of Lisbeth- HOLY HELL SPIDERS!" What started out as a calm, happy comment turned into my death scream as two large spiders entered the room, scaring the crap out of me. I try to get a grip on myself and grip my dagger's hilt hard enough to turn my knuckles sheet white."You two have no idea who you ran into." I say, trying to calm myself more as I charge the spiders, my mind freaking out on me as I do.

I slash upwards and send the First spider flying, almost taking it out completely."You aren't that tough of creature as you." I say with a scarred smirk.

Elessar: 29/29

Clarence: 35/35

Spider-1 3/15

Spider-2 15/15

Eléssar charged towards the spider right after Clarence with his sword ahead of him. Dashing through the spider at full spead he sliced the monster from its side. With a critical hit as he finishes off the first spider and slowly turns towards the second one. Yeah.. Her name is Lisbeth. '' he added while looking at him with a smile.

Elessar: 29/29

Clarence: 35/35

Spider-1 dead

Spider-2 15/15