[PP-F1] Road of Resent (Shade, Roy)

Shade was hanging back on Floor 1. Not much had happened today, which was fine by him. His arms were crossed as he leaned against a wall in the small town, not much else was happening. All lower levels hurried to the higher floors and got themselves killed like the fools they were. Pathetic. Shade had yet to see anyone here with any form of potential. And he doubted he would see any soon.

A young male with red hair and dark blue eyes was traveling along the path to the town. He was wearing a brown undershirt which had a dark blue chest plate over it which matched his blue headband around his head. He had white pants on that went well with his blue boots. And to top it all of the young male wore a purple cape that had a inner red in the inside. He finally made it to the town and bumped into another player whom seem to look like a tough guy who didn't mess around. "H-hey I'm sorry about that pal. I should watch were I'm going sometimes." he rubbed the back of his neck gently with an embarrassed look upon his face.

Shade's dark red eyes flickered as he looked over his shoulder at the wretch who had dared to bump into him. "Who the Hell are you?" Shade spat out, scowling at the boy who was rambling on about not watching where he was going. "Hmph. Whatever. Just get out of my face." He said, bumping the other player as he walked off towards the field.

Roy noticed the males eyes were a dark red that looked like blood. Then the guy blurted out Roy in the meanest way while he kept a cool and collected facial expression as he bumped into Roy. "Whats your problem pal!?" he yelled to him as the guy walked away. Roy decided to follow the guy to figure out a few things about him. "Maybe he could help me get some material. I am I beginner after all and he's a higher level. He's rude, but I can tell he knows a few things about survival. Hopefully this'll work out for the best." he muttered to himself while reaching the field were the guy was. "Hey? Sorry about getting off on the wrong foot. I'm Roy. Uh....you think you could help out a low level like me?" he curiously asked him with no fear in his heart.

Shade stopped and looked over his shoulder. He then looked at his HUD and saw he had some long way to go until he got to the next level. He then looked back and kept walking. "I'm Shade. Hurry up and follow before I decide you're dead weight." He said, speed-walking, hoping to discourage Roy from following him. But more than likely, the chances of that, were slim. But that didn't stop Shade from trying.

Roy smirked slightly and gave him a thumbs up. "You got it Shade!" Roy was debating whether to thank him or not, but Roy knew that Shade wasn't the type to care about that kind of talk. "Dead weight? Ha my ass! I'll keep up with you like no other. So you might as well stop speed walking and just deal with it." he calmly stated, hoping that kinda talk would win some of Shade's respect. He took a deep breath and placed his hands behind his head. "Let's fight something entertaining! Too bad all I got is a basic sword. You know were I could get a nice sword?" he asked Shade.

"No. Now get out of my face." Shade said, as they continued through town, eventually going through the main gate to the large fields. Not much was around, but a few boars. "These boars provide decent Experience. I imagine even the most pathetic of players could handle them." Shade said, giving Roy a shove towards the boars. "Go on. Take the first shot."

Roy slumped over a bit at Shade's quick reply of harshness. "Okay okay..." he muttered while they continued through the main gate which lead them to an open field with a few boars. "Boars, huh? Even the most pathetic players...? I'm slightly insulted you ass." Roy felt Shade push him towards a boar and he stumbled a bit and held up his sword. Roy dashed at the boar and the boar swiftly evaded his attack and attacked him which knocked him back a bit. "Ha! This thing has some fight in it. I'll handle it man." he smirked slightly as he got up.

HP

Roy: 5/6

Shade crossed his arms and raised n eyebrow, watching Roy try and fight. Shade sighed and rubbed his temples. "How useless can you be..?" he said, then looking back up. "Try shifting your weight into your sword. it's not a weapon, it's and extension of your arm."

Roy shrugged at Shade's comments toward him. "Hey!? Shut up! What's your problem anyway!?! One minute your an ass and the next minute your teaching me things. Can't you just make up your mind!!!!" he shouted while dashing at the boar without thinking and missing him horribly. Roy managed to avoid getting hot by the boar though. He panted a bit while taking Shade's advice and getting a good feel of the sword. "I can do this..." he muttered.

Shade rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Fine. If you don't want my nuggets of wisdom, then I'll let you handle this on your own." He said, now ignoring Roy completely and looking through his menu, sorting his gear and sending messages to other players.

Roy let out a sigh and shrugged at Shade's words. He gripped his sword and looked back at Shade only to see him not paying attention anymore. Roy lost focus and the boar charged and hit him in the "area". Roy fell over and looked up at the sky with a frown on his face. "Shade? Please help me out? I need your wisdom right now. I didn't mean to shout at you bro." he apologized and looked over at Shade.

Hp

Roy: 4/6

Shade closed his menu and looked at Roy. "So you finally admit to your superior? Fine. I'll make quick work of these worms." He said, drawing his sword <> and dashing over to the boars, getting ready to attack.

Demon Fang's toothed blade ripped and carved through boars as he kept Roy behind him. After a few more slashes, most of the pigs were gone.

Roy leaned up off the ground and watched Shade pull out an awesome looking weapon. "Woah. That blade looks really cool and powerful. I need something like that." he calmly said to Shade while standing up behind him. He watched Shade slash the boar multiple times with ease. Roy then dashed towards a boar also and missed his attack, but safely avoided the boars attempt at an attack. "Why can't I hit the damn thing? What's going on!?!?" he was overthinking the situation and it caused stress on him.

Shade looked over his shoulder at Roy and he scoffed. "Truly. You're just starting, it's only natural that any force pushes you down." he said, looking down on Roy as he sheathed his blade. "Now get up and keep fighting. I do n't want to see you slacking."

Roy looked over at Shade and nodded. "I know I'm just starting out, but id like to be at least stronger than this. You're absolutely right though. Maybe I should calm down and just try to focus a bit." he muttered to himself while griping his basic sword. He started to gain back his composure as he awaited to take his attack. "Just give me a few seconds to get a feel of things." he closed his eyes and tried to get a feel of his sword and his surroundings.

Shade nodded slowly and took a few steps back from Roy and the boars. "Good. Now hurry up and keep fighting." He said, not breaking his focus from the fight. He wanted to see how this would unfold, and if Roy would actually pick up all this slack.

Roy took a deep breath and opened his eyes and smirked slightly as he felt his feet sliding slowly to the left as one foot lifted the other one slid. "I'm not so sure I can really do this. I'm not afraid to fight, but I'm afraid to disappoint Shade anymore. He's taught me a few things and I can't let him down..." he gripped his basic blade and charged at the boar. Roy slashed the boar and right as he did it instantly shattered into blue crystals. Roy excitedly jumped up and down before giving Shade a thumbs up. "Haha I did it Shade! I kicked his butt!! Did you see me!?! I was like boom boom and bang bang." he laughed while walking towards Shade.

Shade nodded. "Good for you. You just killed the weakest basic enemy in the game." he said, crossing his arms and turning around. "Surely, you aren't one in need of my assistance anymore now that you have the basics." He said, turning around and starting to leave.

Roy smiled. "No matter how weak it was I still feel very accomplished at that beat down that the boar just obtained." Roy's left eyebrow raised when he saw Shade turn around with his arms crossed. "Thats it? Just because I beat a boar and know the basics your gonna leave me man? You could've at least helped me level up..." he looked away while his cape blew in the wind. Roy shrugged and looked up at the sky. "See ya....Shade." he quietly said with an unusual facial expression.