[SP-F1] No playing around, It's Practice!

Rin sighed, As she tries to find a way to became a stronger person. "I can learn some skills, Or gather mat's, Or defeating some Mobs as usual." She said, in her mind. Confused, She walked through the forest, Goes into the field. " I Guess, I better go to the field and gather Mat's by defeating mobs. " Then, She eqipped the Spear, and holds it in her hands. Before she even realized, A wolf noticed her existence and it tried to assault Rin.

Rin goes back into the forest, And she noticed the Wolf that tried to assault her. She was shocked, But she was lucky that she bought her Spear. Rin, Who noticed the Wolf, Runs to the wolf. She assaulted the wolf with her spear, But she missed. "Huph! I missed again....." Then, an angered look was attached to her face. The Wolf came back, And it hits Rin.

Rin: 10/11

Wolf: 2/2

Rin attempted to do another attack. she ran to behind the wolf, Hoping that her movement was not stiff, Before she attacks. " Frigid Vestibule!" . Using her spear, She stabbed the Wolf's both legs, And she jumped to the mid air, and stabbed the wolf's neck. Causing The Wolf's HP to fully decrease, And she found a <> , Which can be craft as an equipment.

Skills Used <> <> Causing opponent's Health to decrease by [3]

Materials Obtained <> x 1

Player And Mobs HP

Wolf: -1/2

"I did it!! I guess, I can be a strong person, After all!" Rin laughed, Then, Another Wolf came by, But Rin noticed and dodged. "My flame was hit!" Said Rin, While laughing. She ran to the Wolf, jumped upwards then downwards, pointing her spear towards the wolf and tried to stab it. Unfortunately, She missed and leaps backward. She recalls her movements before, "It was not stiff" .

Players and Mobs HP

Rin was exhausted, But her spirit to became a strong person managed to overcome her mind. So, she is not tired or neither worrying about her own health. She just wanted to be strong and find her own Brother in the game. But there is no person who completely survive the game, So it's possible that Rin would ended up swallowed by her own worries and dies. And yet, she is really stubborn about bringing back her brother.

Rin ran forward, to the wolf, This time, She is aiming her spear and throws it to the wolf while she kicked the wolf. So it will cause 2 damages if it hits. And yet, She missed again. Rin was disappointed at herself, Her attempts failed so many times. It will be the main reason for her to rest, Before she tried to gather mat's again.

Players and Mobs HP

Seeing the scenery, The word 'Peace' has violated her mind. The refreshing scene of the field, And A gentle breeze. The word 'Peace' was not the fitting word to describe the scene. She looks at the blue sky and the clouds, it seems that her biggest worries were disappearing. Without noticing, She pulled out a beautiful melody and peaceful.

" 'Please don't bully me!' I cried and wiped my tears,

And curse at myself as my voice trembles,

Scared at how easy loneliness came to me,

As though courage itself tried it's best to avoid me.

The crouching girl had said to me,

"Like today, yesterday and the day before,

"I had a dream where the whole world had just crumbled and disappeared."

Hearing the feelings of "I'm scared."

Yet the teary voice spoke, "It's hard."

But what if we too could be saved,

Like people in storybooks? "

Rin's Melodies brings the 'sleepy' feelings, Without noticing, She was asleep. Her innocent face was hidden with her hair. 'In their smile, Hides the deepest feelings' That's what they said. And yet, For people who lost something that was really dear for her, she knows that it's true.

Dreaming of her brother disappearing, She was shocked and waked up. "It was late afternoon" she said, Before she wiped her tears of her face. "I've had enough rest for today, I guess"

"I better gather some more Mat's " She said, As she walked to the field once more. Looking at the wolfs, She ran as fast as she could. And leaping backwards, She throw herself to the wolf and slash it two times. It may looks silly, Because she was both tired and concentrate at the same time. Hoping she was lucky in that movement, she closed her eyes. Because she was lacking of focus, she missed and her head hits the ground. Decreasing her HP by 1, She decided to attack one more. If she failed, She will practice first.

Player and Mobs HP

Rin: 9/11

Closed eyes, Concentrating her stamina onto her body, She runs again. Longer and longer, Her speed is increasing, And she stopped behind the wolf, Leaving a small amount of gust. Opening her eyes, With a deadly gaze, She started to slashing the wolf two times and ending it with a stab at the eye. Which decrease the Wolf's HP by 3. But the results is no loot, But it's not really important for her.

Pleased, Rin goes into the forest. The sound of Birds chirping, The Beautiful flowing river, and The large and thick Trees. She knows that it will be a perfect place to practice, Since she started to feel like she wants to defeat many monsters at once. But it will be difficult, Since her spear is not that special. But it may advance her skills, So she has no other choice, If she want to be a lot more stronger and save her brother.

She starts by practicing "dashing" attacks, Which combines running and an combo. She tried to run around, surrounding five Trees. She equipped her spear and grab it beside her, Which is leaving some scratches in the tree. And she also tries another stack of combos, Which is Gliding Kick.

Players and Mobs HP

After practicing some " Dashing " attacks, She wanted to learn some basic skills, Using her spear. She tried some combinations, for example, She jumped to the air and slashed the air twice. Ending it with a stab in the eye. Or pulling the the mob closer, and slash it once. It might not be taking so many energy or stamina, but she can easily missed. She might want to practice some Melee attacks.

Slashing, Stabbing, Throwing and Dodging. Repeat it all again. Her movement is not really fast, But she tried her best and created a small amounts of combos. After training, She once again walks to the Fields. Looking at the Skies, She noticed that it was almost Midnight. Once again looking at the Big field, It seems the mobs were still active. " Is it not tiring for them? Well, Doesn't really care. Let's start and focus!"

Rin walked into the field, Hoping that her Practice was paid off. Walking towards a wolf, Preparing her spear, she laughed and said "Let's see how my practice turned out, Mr. Wolf!~" . Wolf noticed her existence, and start assaulting her. "Dodging couldn't hurt, Mr. Wolf" She said, As she sprint toward the Wolf. She once again used the skill <> Yet, Her skill doesn't work and she missed. But she dodged and she tries to double her focus.

Skills Used <> Battle Dice <<2>> Decrease Enemies HP by <<0>>

Players and Mobs HP

Concentrating, She focused, Trying to do a simple and useful attacks. She dashed back to the Wolf, And pointed her spear to the Wolf. Aiming for the Wolf, She throws her spear to the Wolf, Hoping it could hit. But, She stopped in place, then continues to run and attempted to kick the Wolf. Her attempt to kick the wolf succeeds, the result, half of it's life has been reduced. "Finally....I need to hit it once!"

Players and Mobs HP

Rin: 9/13

Wolf: 1/2

Rin danced, and she happily runs again. She needs to examine her skills, So that she could enhance her movements. Her personality is really childish, she is not Mature. That could be the reason why she is really painstakingly keep trying. She noticed her mistakes and all, But she tried her best to keep surviving this world." Virtual reality, and real reality, What is the difference? " That is what she thought for a long time. "In those both reality, We need to survive, right?" The answer for Rin's old question.

Once again, She pointed her spear to the mob. She wants to hit the mob with her beginner spear. And yes, She really tried hard to double her concentration, although she doesn't know the Results. She kept going with her energetic and lively self. Guiding herself to the future, Hoping for her brother's voice. She always desired to became a closed-type person, So that she could has an enhanced mind, The reason is that she could has a better way to think.

Discussing the current present, Rin examines how accurate and strong she has became. Once again, She doesn't sure about the results. "I'm scared, Brother!!!". Her heart was throbbing very fast, Scared to know her results. "Bump!" The wolf hits her faster, decreasing her HP by 1.

Player and Mob's HP

Rin: 8/13

Wolf: 1/2

"......" Speechless, She tried to hit the wolf with another Object, Since some of her attempts failed. Searching for another object, has brought her to a River, with rocks in the side of the river. Thinking, She picked ten small rocks, and without noticing, she came back to the field and she sits in one of a tree's branches. Realizing, She was confused. "When did I sit here?"

Then, She remembered the wolf from before. She also noticed the rocks she picked in the river. Then, An idea was planted in her head. "What if I hit the Wolf with these rocks?". And so, She picked the largest among the rocks. Trying to gain focus and concentration, Before aiming for the wolf's eye. "Here I go....I hope I don't do such stupid things."

She was too reckless, She missed. But, She has nine rocks left, So she tried to hit the Wolf with her rocks.

She used her second Rock, now, she use a rock that was not too big nor too small. Since her first attempt failed, She tries to do some action. Aiming for the wolf's eye, again, She jumped from the branch. And before she could fall, She throws the rock. And then, she fall to the ground. "It doesn't hurt at all" Said Rin in her mind. It might be because of her actions, or not, but she pulled it out.

Players and Mobs HP

Rin: 8/13

Wolf: 0/2