So I'm not sure if any of you guys are interested in TCGs but I'm writing this regardless. Anyway, there's a TCG called Weiss Schwarz made by Bushiroad. It's a unique game because every different deck type is a different anime. The reason I'm posting this is cos SAO is one of the series on WS.

Anyway, I don't actually play WS but I am considering picking it up and am wondering what you guys think o.o

If I do decide to play, I will be using an SAO deck...

List of different products available in english: http://ws-tcg.com/en/products/

Info about the SAO products: http://ws-tcg.com/en/products/sao/

• 3 weeks later...

........I'll be honest this was THE last place I excepted to see this. But I am a HUGE fan of Bushiroad's stuff starting with Cardfight Vanguard going through WeiB Schwartz (it can be prnounced either way) and ending with their newest game Future Card Buddyfight, but I digress. Anyways I have a good English deck now I that use to play so if anyone wants a Skype game I'll be happy to teach (if needed) and oblige. :)

Totally wasn't expecting another Vanguard player on this site other than Kat and rage who I knew prior to joining...

Thanks for the games today, though it feels like I left a bad first impression >.< I have a really good reputation as a fighter on the wiki, and those 2 games definitely didn't live up to my reputation :S (not making excuses for why I lost, you beat me fair and square)

Anyway it's cool to know another TCG fan on here ^.^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...