[OP-F1] Coming to Grips �COMPLETE】

Seldentar sighed. There was no point in hiding it since Ruri could see his health bar anyway. He noticed Shiro edging closer.

"I ran solo for a while on floor eight, until Miaki approached me. I've been running with the Azure Brigade since then. It wasn't personal, but I'm not a maverick hunter."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiro took the opportunity provided by the conversation between Ruri and Seld to assess the situation. She had somehow managed to put Seld between herself and this child who was apparently an orange player. Apparently, these players have some history together. They didn't seem to be at odds with one another, though. At least... they could converse casually. Was her new companion colluding with PKers? What had she got herself into.

"Sounds cool!" She commented before grinning once more. "So, did you already show her the ropes?" She asked Seldentar before nagging her to go into a big adventure. She hoped the new player wouldn't feel so uncomfortable around her. She might be high level and a PKer but when you got used to her she wasn't really that bad.

Seldentar shakes his head.

"I showed her a few things, but we were just taking a break from fighting boars. We should probably get back to farming materials though."

Seldentar sees how uncomfortable she is getting, but there was nothing he could do about that right now.

"Ruri, keep an eye out. Last time I was here on floor 1 I ran into Vile. Hes getting more bold, and rumor has it he has it in for you and Keith. "

He turns to Shiro.

"You ready to continue?"

Suddenly, her fear turned to anger.

"Didn't you just say that a dangerous PKer has it in for that girl there? And you want her to stick around us? Do you have any idea how insane that is?"

She turned to look at Ruri.

"Look, I don't know you and I don't want to be rude, but if you've got a PKer on your tail, I'd rather stay as far away from you as possible."

She took a deep breath.

"Maybe we should call it a day. I'm sorry, but I'm suddenly not in the mood. I'll keep you in my party for now."

Without a further word, she stormed off back in the direction of《Starting City》. While she didn't feel like partying with Seld was a bad idea, she was very angry that he'd so readily put her in harm's way with not only that orange player called Ruri, but also with an apparently even more dangerous enemy tracking her down. For now she just needed to cool down.

Items Earned: Boar Tusk x 2 (Seldentar)

Col Earned: 1200 (400 * 3 Pg)

• [*:3klb81wq]Shiro - 400[*:3klb81wq]Seldentar - 400[*:3klb81wq]Ruri - 400