[PP-F4] <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Miki)

Ririku giggled as she twirled around in the snow childishly, plopping down on it and shivering slightly as her bare knees had gotten in contact with the cold numb snow. She froze and hugged herself before sneezing out loud. "A-Achoo! O-Oopsies..." she sniffled before standing up and stretching, a smile forming on her face. "It gets lonely like this... I'll get myself a companion! I-I'll... I wanna name it Rini too..." she mentally nodded before looking around and jumping slightly when she saw another female player in front of her. "O-Oiii....."

Miki wandered the frozen floor trying to fin something to entertain herself. She sighed as she had nothing to do before spotting a girl sitting in the snow. She had nothing better to do, so she decided to go say hi. She sees the girl sneeze then turn and jump back. She was suprised that I had come up behind her, which is understandable. "Hi, I'm Miki! Sorry to scare you like that!" She smiled and held her hand out for a hand shake.