Now that would be interesting and better then Text Stats. How would it work though? if they take a hit, does the player take control and figure out how much they lose or should we make a button for it if its possible?.

Also, remember on some sites the HP bar could be displayed under the user information

I don't think we could do anything that elaborate, it'd be more like max HP, stats that kind of thing.

If the Signatures were like that, It would create a more uniform look. Which is something I rather enjoy. Granted yes, whole I can understand the need for someone to want their personality or their OC's personality to shine as it is with a flashy Signature, sometimes Uniform is just as attractive. Too many colors going rampant everywhere often leads to a rather distracting whole. Otherwise I'm also for no sig's as well.

Here's what I meant on mini-profile type

[attachment=0]sigtemplate.png[/attachment]

Small and unobtrusive, just gives pointers and slightly more interesting than text alone.

But I don't mind having no sig at all, so whatever you guys want works for me.

o-o thats actually a really good idea --- annnnnd when a someone creates a character and needs the approval stamp to start RPing, we can grant them this image to put in their signature.

The only problem I see is the fact that... who is going to make those. All of us?

Oohh, I really like SJ's idea on using that as the stamp of approval 8D But yeah, finding people to make those could be troublesome.

We can have a volunteer thread, or people can learn how to do it themselves. If they have photoshop that'd be great, but I bet it can be done in gimp. I don't have gimp so haven't tested it, but gimp is a free program that can open PS files and maintain its layers. I can simplify the layers in the file so it's easier for people to work with, but not sure what effect gimp might have on them.

You'd need to

1) Download signature template

2) Download & install the SAO font

3) Choose & paste a background image

4) Edit text

5) Save & enjoy

It'd probably have more steps if you use gimp though, because I use an effect that outlines the text so it stands out more. It's subtle, but makes a big difference in readability. From what I googled, gimp can outline text too, just requires a few more steps. The problem I see after that is I've also made said outline slightly transparent to blend in better, but I can't tell if gimp does that or not.

Also I thought about level and actually had that first, then realized how often that'd have to be updated.. too much hassle XD

Could of sworn i mentioned something like what Nevina posted in another topic but looks really good :D We could also post that sig in the character sheet and also put it so that under the Sig, they can have a link to there profile?

The only thing with a Sig is that it will have to be updated every level-up which could include a lot of uploading/Linking XD