Konjiki.no.Yami.240.1514410.jpg

« Kuroha Hanasaku » - « Aloof Smile »

» Username: Kuroha Hanasaku

» Real name: Secret!

» Character Age: 14

» Gender: Female

» Height: 153cm

» History

Born in an unknown and abandoned village, she was raised as a normal person, with no special features. Her father work as an scientist, trying to find an antidote for her mother. Which is lying in bed, in Hospital. Kuroha always play alone in her House with no friends. Longer and longer, She became more of a quiet person, which is making her more and more miserable. Her father tried to cheer her up, but it always ended up the same,†I miss mom. Please call her, Father.â€

Tired of being all alone, She tried to go outside, to find some people that she could play with. She goes around the Village, looking for someone she could play with. after painstakingly searching, she finally found someone, playing in the Junkyard. It's a boy, with white hair and white skin tone. He was playing with a ball, and he kicked the ball towards Kuroha. Softly. “Do you want to play?†chuckled, she could only say "sure!â€

Days after days, She always played with him. Understanding the true meaning of “happinessâ€. One day, they were playing soccer in the Junkyard. “You never knew my Name,Right? Kuroha?†Said the boy, while playing with his ball. “ I never knew your name. Because I thought you will mad at me if I asked.....â€

“No way!! I won't be mad over a common question! We should've asked for our name first!! What a silly girl. My name is Kei, It's simple. Say it!†Kuroha chuckled. “ K-Kei.....Kun.....?†Kei blushes, and laughed. “Yeey! Now, We know each other's name! Oh, And Kuroharu, Tonight I'm going to go to another country. I'm sorry I said it now, But I always forgot. Sorry.....â€

At first, Kuroha think she was bluffing. Suddenly, Kei saw her holding back her tears. Kei feels Guilty, and he wanted to cheer her up. “Never mind that!! Let's play again!! L-Look, Kick this ball, I'm sure it will make you feel better!!†Chuckled, Kuroha runs toward the ball, trying to concentrate and kicks the ball. Kuroha kicked the ball with all her energy, it ended up by the ball flying through The Junkyard, and “Bang!!†It hit something. Surprised, Both of them runs toward the sound of the ball.

After awhile, They found the ball inside a small room. Kuroha doesn't forget to look for a weapon, in case if something happened to both of them. “Kei.....We should fine a weapon! In case if something happened.†Then, Kei and Kuroha painstakingly searching for a weapon, after a while, they found guns lying in the ground. Without asking or thinking, Kuroha recklessly took the guns and give on of them to Kei. Both of them goes back to the room, and they heard someone screaming for help. Surprised, they both entered the room with Kuroha leading the way. They found a corpses of a woman lying in the ground. And suddenly, someone hits Kei in his shoulders. “A-Ah! Kuroha, Help!!†Said Kei. Kuroha looked back, There is someone with a mask, grabbing a stick. He was trying to hit Kei again, But Kuroha tried to shot him with the guns that she found. “K-Kei, Run!! I'm sure your father's here! Go.....now!!â€

Without even thinking about Kuroha, Kei goes to the entrance gate. In the back is Kuroha, trying to protect Kei and herself from the murderer. Kuroha was exhausted from all of the efforts she's putting to defeat the Murderer. She decided to have a final blow. She runs to the main entrance, the murderer keep following her. Then, The murderer was exhausted too. It's the golden chance for Kuroha to make the final blow. She kicked him, and shooted him in the head. “Useless.....â€

Kei's father came, and he was reliefed to see Kei. He also invited Kuroha to be his new daugher with the reason of saving his son. Kuroha accepted, Now, Kuroha and Kei are siblings. And now, Kuroha is living in new york with Kei. And on her Birthday, Kei give her a gift, and when she opened it......It was a Nerve Gear. And Kei give her the SAO copy. And at the night, Before she sleep, She wears the Nerve Gear and shouted “Link Startâ€

But she never know, That she will never leave Sword Art Online. And she will survive that game for her own sake.

» Virtues:

Kind and Helpful

Kuroha is unexpectedly kind to others. She will help those who needs her help. The main reason is because when she helped Kei, She felt really happy to be able to save someone's life. But she also love to protect others because she was in the mood of doing it. When she was a little child she promised to Kei, "Kei, I promise I will protect us, our family, and other people who needs my help!"

Sweet

Unlike other players in SAO, Kuroha is a really sweet person. At first, She will act mean and tough, But when someone friends with her, she will became a really sweet person. example, a friend of her has no ice cream when she has only one, she will gladly give her ice cream. She always trying very hard to make other people feel happy around her.

Calm

When there is a serious situation, Kuroha would be calm. And she will try to calm others too. For her, Being a calm person is really important. Because when there is a messy situation, Kuroha can find a way to fix all the mess. Which is really helpful for others. Kuroha wanted to be a very calm person, so that she can quickly adapt in the environment around her.

Friendly

Well, Kuroha is really friendly, Her personality is contrary with her appearance. Her clothing are all black, which make people thought she is a Goth. But she is not a Goth, She is a really confident and outgoing person. Sometimes, When she is in a really bad state, we doesn't want to discuss about her in this state. But, She is really friendly. Even though she has no many Friends, She can talk with anyone. They said that her appearance, and how she talks is really different, which make her Interesting.

» Flaws:

Absentminded

Kuroha can easily forget something that is really important for others. When she was a little child, She and Kei promised to meet in the Junkyard. But it ended up with Kuroha sleeping in her house all alone.

Judgemental

Besides Absentminded, She can be Judgemental, It means she has a habit to judge other people's habits without even noticing. That is her biggest Flaws. Because it can hurt other people's feelings and change them. It is the opposite of what she always wanted to do. Even though she seems to very judgemental, she always tried to stop that bad habit for a long time.

Timid

Somehow, Kuroha is always silent and she will not open up to a new friend. When someone asked her a question, She will try to dodge or she will just be silent. The main reason is because she wanted to know one's personality and how he/she will react to her, if she want to be friends with someone new.

Profession: Currently Aiming to be a Performer

Skills

Non-combat:

» -

Passive:

» Acrobatics: [unskilled]

Stays at rank one and allows players to perform System Assisted aerial maneuvers such as tumbles, flips, and somersaults as well as reach areas of the map that are outside of a normal player’s ability to reach via being able to jump and reach ledges and other means of climbing.

»Night vision: [unskilled]

Stays at rank one and allows players to see normally in low light conditions

Combat:

»Battle healing: [unskilled]

Battle Healing allows a player to regenerate health in small increments. For each Skill Level invested in Battle Healing, a character is able to regenerate 1 health point. (Using Battle Healing counts as a post action, meaning no other action or attack can be taken without negating the Healing Attempt)

»Light Metal Equipment: [unskilled]

The effectiveness with which a player can use Light Metal Equipment and Light Metal Shields. For each skill point invested in the Light Metal Equipment Skill, incoming damage is reduced by 1 damage point.

»Extended weight limit: [unskilled]

Investing in the Extended Weight Limit skill enables a player to carry more gear into the field, be it weapons, armor, or useable items. Players start out with an inventory with 6 available slots, and gain one extra slot per Skill Point invested in the Extended Weight Limit skill.

Weapon skills :

»Two-Handed Straight Sword: [Novice]

The effectiveness with which a player can use two-handed type long swords. (Example: Claymore, Broadsword)

Skill Points Usage: [ 0 ]

27/08/2014: 2 Points Used. 0 Skill Points achieved. (Two-Handed Straight Sword [unskilled] -> [Novice] )

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»» Beginner's pack

Containing 10 bread, 15 water, 1 Beginner Claymore and Cloth Jacket

»»

Roleplays

» [sOLO-In Progress] Earning A living

» [sOLO/PRIVATE/OPEN]

Relationships

» Kei [ Childhood Friend]

Story Thus Far

» After she know the fact that she is TRAPPED in a game, she tried to blend herself to the crowds. And so, she accepted the " Earning A Living " Quest, and she is currently aiming to be a Performer. Thinking, she accidentally hit an Old lady who happens to own a stall. The old lady owned some Apples, That she happened to make them dirty. And so, Kuroha goes to the Forest and clean the apples. And when she came back, suddenly, the old lady compliment her voice and let her stay in an empty room. Then, She started to really love singing and dancing. So, she looks for a mirror so that she can practice her dance. She buys one, and put it in her borrowed room. And then, she has a sudden urge to go to the Forest. And so, she goes to the forest and sing her hearts out. And when she came back, there happened to be a Thief. And she defeated the Thief with a broom that she pulled with her Voice. But, she noticed that she killed someone. And she was confused by that, and she doesn't know what to do, too.

• 2 weeks later...