[OP] Dungeons are (not) cool

After a good nights sleep, I decided to go to this dungeon that I found a few days ago, after strolling around the 2nd floor.

I quickly put on my Black coat and walked out of the Inn, to go find the dungeon again.

The black coat I had on was a custom made one, made by my good friend, and extremely skilled tailor, Ashley. It could increase one's hiding skill and strength while giving a good amount of defense, with bonus points for it looking very stylish.

Hanging beside me, was my Rapier, Hornet's Sting. It was a rare drop from a boss, and is a well created rapier, it had much better quality than the beginner one. Its good enough, that it could evenly be competed against highly skilled blacksmith made rapiers.

Passing along the long stretches of grasses were wolves, boars and hornets. I fought some along the way, but did not fight much.

When I finally reached to the dungeon, I could see a small figure at the entrance.

I squinted my eyes, trying to make out what it was.

'Is that a player?'

I walked nearer to the dungeon entrance, and tightly gripped my rapier's handle, in case if its a PKer or a mob.

Zelrius stood all by himself, smirking at a rare drop

Better get someone to analyze it when I get home... He thought to himself, Knowing that it was going to be very good.

As he walked off throughout this strange Dungeon he encountered some Locust, Easily dispatching them with his heightened speed and agility. He continued walking and stopped for a ssecond to check the Duration on his items to see when he had to go back.

I really hope no one finds me, I am orange now after all. And no one likes a Red player. Not to mention it'd be impossible to explain to them the circumstances of my Color. He thought this with rising Anxiety and hate for this Rachael girl.

'Is that a red player?'

I squinted my eyes and noticed it was orange, the player was a male, much taller then her.

I could feel my fear growing as I kept staring at him, causing me to shiver a bit. I looked alot calmer then I did inside.

He turned around, noticed me, I gripped my handle more tightly out of fear.

'What should I do?', I freaked out inside.

He smiles at the experssion on her face, Even he knows he is a higher level and probably much quicker then her. It would be so easy to kill her right here He thought, But he wasn't that kind of person so he decided to let her know why he was orange

"You must think I am a PKer? No. It's a long story so it begins with this girl..." He begins, ready for any disbelief to arouse.

(See thread Vigilante Justice)

I gripped my rapier even tightly, and back away a few steps when he started to talk to me.

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...' I freaked out inside.

I quickly noticed a crunch sound, causing my heart to nearly leap out of my chest.

'Please don't be a pker, please don't be a pker, please don't be a pker...' I prayed.

I turned around, and noticed a player who was staring at the ground, as if he did something wrong.

Was he the one who made that sound?'

I look at his mark, and noticed it was green.

'Thank god...' I sighed in relief, but it was short-lived as I realized there was a red player infront of me.

As I decided to farm up a bit more, I went into a dungeon, While walking through I completely obliterated each mob that had come my way, Soon, I saw 3 players, 1 was far away, the other was girl and the other- no way.. A red player...

Why is a red player here... I whispered to myself, oh woops can't think right now! I quickly made short work of the mobs surrounding me and went to the nearest player.

Hey man uh.. why is there a red player and a girl over there..? Mind telling me? Oh god pardon my manners, the name's Rage, rageagumon call me Rage for short.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon