[PP-F1] Material

<> was wondering around the grass field when he suddenly pulled out his basic sword and started swinging it. "Aww man... All I got is this basic sword and no cash or material to get a better blade. This is really disappointing." he slumped over slightly and leaned against a tree: "This game looks so amazing! Even if it is a death game I'll still enjoy every bit of it! Now let's stop pouting over no material or cash when I can go make that! Let's start with some material. Heck YEAH!!" he blurted out when he turned only to notice a blue haired girl whom had a orange cursor. "Player killer? Uh oh....." he started to panic a bit as he wiped his forehead. "Maybe she's not a bad person. She could've easily obtained that for protecting someone. Yeah, guess I'll assume that!" The caramel haired boy was thinking of the positives in the situation rather than the negatives.

Haine smiled at the boy cheerfully and walked up to him. "Hello there... <>? So you were whining about the need of materials am I right?" she grinned, excited about helping a new player in Aincrad start out. She wanted to help all the people she could... this game was deadly. And the least she could do is help all the new ones start off on the right foot. After all, if it weren't for those certain people she had met before... she would have never made it this far. She doubted she could ever get into the front lines, and she doubted she would ever find her siblings in this death game. But it was all from trying hard and patience.

Souji smiled once he girl do the same to him. "Um, hiya <>.... Hey!!!! I wasn't whining about it. I was just practicing how to..." he couldn't come up with anything to cover up his whining so he placed his index fingers in his mouth and pulled his cheeks apart smiling brightly as he made goofy faces to girl. "Blaaahh!!! Haha nice to meet ya! You feel like helping out a newbie like me!? Ooooh please!" The caramel haired boy begged her as he poked her cheek repeatedly. "So squishy..." he chuckled afterwards. Souji then stopped joking around and gave her a thumbs up. "Help me level up and get some material and then maybe we could hang out afterwards and go eat somewhere."

Her eyes sparkled childishly as she had a huge squealing moment in her head. "OH MY GOD IT'S A SHOTA I'M GONNA DIE..." the bluenette thought before snapping out of her thoughts and giggling as he made funny faces. He actually looked like he'd make an awesome sidekick. "Sure thing buddy! Let's make it exciting with lots of huge m- decent leveled monsters I meant," she nervously laughed out the part while scratching her head and letting him poke cheek till he was done. "Ooh food? I call ramen!" she grinned before looking around and thinking about where to start. "Okieedokiee, so let's get hunting at the basic boars!" the teen exclaimed before walking off, expecting him to follow behind her.

Souji smiled when he heard her squeal loudly. "She seems really awesome! I hope she wants to hang out afterwards!" He thought himself while turning his attention toward the sky. "Heck yeah!!! I'm ready to go berserk on any leveled monster! I'M THE BEST!" His go lucky attitude made it seem like he was ready for anything even if he wasn't fully prepared. "Ramen, huh? I'm gonna go for Takoyaki! That's soooo good. Maybe I'll let you taste one!" Souji smirked and looked around along with Haine and he then started to follow her. "Maybe I should enjoy this time with her. She's really outgoing." He thought to himself before jumping on Haine's back and surprisingly he didn't way that much. "Wooot!!! Let's get this party started! Giddy up!!"

Haine smiled at all his random outbursts while walking, only to be startled slightly as he jumped onto her. The bluenette sweat dropped and continued walking, not wanting to be rude and push him off. Although he didn't weigh like a rhino so it was alright! "Woah! You're very energetic aren't you?" she smiled, before jumping slightly when she had heard a nearby rustle in the bushes. "Woahh.... I hear-" she was cut off when a huge mighty boar jumped at them. Haine carefully pried the boy off her back and unsheathed her blade, grinning at the player named <>. "Think you can try the first hit?" she grinned cheerfully.

Souji's widened when he heard something nearby and then suddenly a huge boar comes from behind the bush. Souji is pryed off of Haine's back as he watched her unsheathe her cool looking blade. "i don't know if I can land a hit on the boar, but I guess I'll give it a shot! Erm....come here little boar." he started to call it and the boar dashed at him quickly. Souji swiftly dodged the boar's attack and swiftly unsheathed his basic sword and reacted so fast that the boar didn't have time to retaliate another blow. "Freaking awesome!!! Haha I got a hit! Did you see that Haine!?!" he got super excited and awaited to attack once more.

Souji: 6/6

Boar: 3/5

"Great! I'll let ya' go again," the bluenette nodded before watching him continue to combat with the boar. The tune to a song called "Aimo" played in her mind, and it had been stuck there all day. This was a strange habit of hers, to think of music during combat and adventuring. It was just a habit of hers... being musical and all.

[OOC]

"Alright! That sounds fine to me! Let's just hope I manage to get lucky again." he smiled at Haine and gave her peace sign with his two fingers. He took a deep breath and gripped his basic sword while slowly circling around the boar trying to keep head in the game. He charged at the boar and swung his sword and he barely missed the boar. He lost his balance and the boar hopped and hit him right in the stomach which knocked him backwards. "Holy crap....that thing has some impressive strength. No matter! Let's rock and ROLL!!!" he swiftly got up and smirked.

Souji: 5/6

Boar: 3/5

Haine nodded and decided to pitch in, feeling a little guilty about staying out for a bit. Now she'd jump in and help! "I'm jumping in!" the bluenette chimed before charging at the boar and missing epically, wincing lightly as got hit by the moving meatsack of doom. "O-Oww.. stupid porky!" she childishly pouted before narrowing her eyes and moving aside for it was Souji's turn.

Haine: 68/69

Meatsack: 3/5

Souji: 4/5

Souji heard Haine say she was jumping in and he smiled. "Make sure you be careful! Wait....who am I kidding? That's a freaking boar. Give him HELL!!!" he excitedly shouted before he saw Haine miss entirely and the boar retaliated and landed a hit on Haine. Souji shrugged and walked over to Haine and patted her on the back. "That was a lucky hit he got on you! Let's hurry up and kick his butt!" he yelled and dashed toward the boar and slashed at him and missed entirely also. The boar dashed and hit Souji in the stomach and knocked him on the ground. "Damn.....how annoying!" he grunted.

Souji: 4/6

Boar: 3/6

Haine: 68/69

Haine scoffed as she threw her hands in the air from missing AGAIN. "Stay still meatsack!" the blunette whined while chasing the boar, and feeling so embarrassed she couldn't pin a level one down and strike away. What a shame... Haine's eye twitched as she recomposed herself, ready to get a hit in.....

Souji: 4/6

Boar: 3/6

Haine: 67/69

Souji laughed when Haine threw her hands up. "You just gotta be patient and the right moment will come. I think were trying to hard to kill this thing!" he yelled out Haine whom was chasing the boar like a maniac which put a smile on Souji's face. He gripped his sword and took a deep breath before dashing at the boar and jumping slightly off the ground twisting his body around in a 360 motion as he strikes the boar three times in rapid succession. Once Souji slid in the opposite direction as the boar he held his head down trying to look cool as the boar shattered. "ALRIGHT! I just kicked some major butt! Oh man that boar got destroyed! Hey!? I leveled up to level 2 Haine! SWEET!!" he smirked and gave Haine a high five.