(PP-F2) All Girls Are Wolves

"Well, the date better be worth my time.. I kinda just killed 3 minotaurs just to date you.''

Remembering his words, Lisbeth grumbled and hit a pebble with her ankle length black boot. Watching the small stone jump a few inches away from her. If she could have damned him, she would have and yet his words kept hounding her during the night. She didn't know why she was bothered by him. There was definitely some curiosity towards Eléssar and yet, she seemed to clashed with his personality. Deep inside she thought that he was somewhat like her.

He had a competitive streak as well as a passion for fighting. Both traits she couldn't deny possessing. Looking down at her outfit, she had opted for wearing a black mini skirt with a white hemline. Changing her usual red vest and shirt for a more soft, feminine white halter top with some black designs. The straps of her shirt were small and dark, their design traveling down the middle and creating a lace corset look. Her cleavage was covered by a small bow that dangle and if undone it would show perhaps a bit more than she desired for him to see. A small gap between the shirt and skirt, showed of her tight midriff and compulsively she tried to bring the top down to hide it. Not that it was doing her any good. To finalize the whole outfit, her legs were covered in fine black hosiery. Her long dark hair still carrying the ribbons she so much love.

There was no jewelry in her ears, aristocratic neck or dainty fingers. She hadn't truly dress to impress him, because she still was a bit annoyed at having lost her kills to him. Looking at the NPC's who dallied around Urbus and the players who dressed to fit in the Medieval theme, Lisbeth definitely was standing out. At least they both would be eating good food. That was definitely a positive note on her book.

Eléssar was already at the location they planned to meet. His back layed against the wall and hands placed in the pockets of his black coat, his eyes watching his foot swinging back and forward while waiting for her.. Because that his usual outfit looked like a daily one, he didnt put too much care on his look. Unwillingly smiling while looking around, he was just thinking about her and how the date would be..

He noticed that how diffrent he acted when he was with her.. He tried to be cool and though looking guy, atleast he wanted to look like that in her eyes. But all he had done yesterday kinda just annoyed her, he knew that and wanted to make it up for her today. Even though he won the date, he had prepared a perfect set for her. And yet he had no idea how to give this gift to her.. He took a deep breath and moved his hand to his hair, tossing it back while looking around.

He noticed the girl standing in the street, looking at her with a glare.. '' Lisbeth..'' he mumbled, looking at her with a smile and wide eyes.. Even though it was just the change of her clothes, she managed to impress him once again. Carefuly watching her slow steps towards her, he blushed slightly as he noticed her skirt. It was not really diffrent from her original skirt and yet, with this daily outfit she almost killed Eléssar with her look. He cleared his throat quitely and tried to smile while looking at her. '' Hey Lisbeth.. You look beautiful.'' he let out the words out of his mouth and immediately regretted saying it..

'' Good job.. At least try to look at her eyes while saying that, idiot. Idiot! ''

Tired of having to wait for him, she decided to go hunting for him instead. Her decisive steps had her boots making the normal clack-clack sound that they did on hard surfaces. Her dark frown had most of the players stepping out of her way. Stopping in the middle of the path her eyes traveling around familiar faces she found him. The glare directed at him and seeing how he still looked the same as before.

Approaching him quickly she didn't change the expression she wore. A few inches away from where he stood, she stopped and cocked her hip to the side. She was hoping for him to apologize or even tell her something, of course his compliment had not been what she had expected. Her cheeks aflame she suddenly felt a bit better at having worn the get up. Not that she would tell him so.

"Hello to you too," She said with a hint of taunt, cracking a smile and sighing, while placing both of her hands on her waist. Looking at him very closely, before nodding her head in greeting finally.

"Thank you... You look...Nice." She replied, not knowing what else to say to him about his wardrobe. Turning to Nova, she bend forward and caressed the Snow Lion familiar's fur.

"What is the plan today? Do you want to do some shopping? or Perhaps some sight seeing? or Eating?" She asked, giving him enough possibilities on which he could decide.

'' Oh boy.. She looks mad.. '' he sighed while moving his hand to cover his face, after moving his hand away he tried to smile his brightest . Immediately stood still and wiped the dust off his clothes, finally turning to her as she stand in front of him. '' H-Hello..'' he answered as she moved her hands to her waist.

'' Well, sorry.. I didn't think that you would dress for our date.'' he grinned and leant forward slowly, giving a smill kiss on her cheek while gently holding her from her shoulder with the first chance he got while she was busy with Nova. Cracking a smile on her surprised look before taking a step back. He moved his both hands to her neck and stretched, waiting for her to react on what he just did with a smile.

'' I'm too lazy for sight seeing or shopping.. Let's start with a dinner. '' he said while looking around, finally his eyes met hers. '' Since i won the bet, you should take me somewhere right? I trust your taste. '' He added, he still had no idea about how to act when he was with her.. He got both excited and nervous, moving or talking without thinking. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a second to rest his hearth.

Moving her hand in a gesture of no nonsense. Lisbeth continued to pet the familiar and make funny noises to it. Truth be told, this was the first time she got to be friendly with one. All the other beast tamers were very over protective of them. Thankfully, he wasn't and that made her happy. At least her hands would be busy, while trying not to succumb to the possibility of smothering him.

As she did that, she felt his hands on her and before she could react his kiss brush her skin. Suddenly, Lisbeth felt too hot for her own good. Her face changing to different colors of pink, she quickly straighten and glared at him. She would have said something, but when her mouth open nothing came out. Clearing her throat and trying again, an awkward odd sound followed.

She was tongue-tied. That was not good.

"It's a date..." She finally got to uttered, before rolling her eyes. Remembering that she hadn't eaten anything, she decided to go with his idea. She too was hungry and too lazy for any shopping or sight seeing.

"Good! I'll pay then!" She replied, before turning and beginning to move toward the inn she preferred the most. The kitchen in there had an establish cook of a higher rank and although he wasn't as known as many others- his food was delicious and felt real.

She didn't look back to see if he was coming or not. A smirk forming at the corner of her lips at the thought of him seeing her disappear.

He watched Nova snuggle to her with a smile. They both seemed they really liked each other and that was really good for him, otherwise would be really bad.. Even the though of his companion not liking his love interest gave him a headache, he shook his head and looked down to Lisbeth with a smile. His love interest.. '' Well, that happened quickly..'' He blushed slightly and nodded a yes to what she just said.

He felt like he was lost in her eyes, he was already dazed after kissing her cheek. He shook his head and giggled to nothing, moves his hand to back of his head and scratches the spot with a smile. '' Yes.. It is a date. And you seem like you are really tired, we better find some place to sit quickly.. And eat. I'm really hungry! '' he added, he loved eating food.

'' Nonsense! '' He replied, following him with quick steps. He kept walking while looking at her '' I know that i won the bet.. But no men allows something like that. '' he answered while frowning at her and looked forward '' And yes, even in the games. I just don't like the idea.. '' he added quickly and gasped happily, recognizing the raod and the Inn they were about to enter. '' Oh.. I remember this place. And love the cook. '' he said with a smile while rubbing his hands to eachother.

She rolled her eyes at his comment. His words made her out to be frail and soft, nothing like she really was. Though she usually did get into all sorts of trouble, but she wasn't about to admit such a thing. She didn't notice his blush as she turned to study him. He was indeed very handsome and although, she was still mad about him taking the kills. She had to admit to herself that it wasn't much. He had given her the COL and materials.

Feeling her stomach gurgle with hunger, she placed her left hand on it and tried not to feel embarrass. Hopefully, the loud noises of players moving around had masked it. Lisbeth sighed as her gaze travelled through the buildings, not noticing she got closer to his side and her bicep brushed against his arm. The small smirk on her lips still there at his words.

"Very well then. You shall pay for this one! But next time dinner is on me!" She quip, before noticing what she had said. Stupid, stupid, stupid, she didn't even know if by the end of the evening he'd want to do another one. Shaking her head and silently reprimanding herself, she looked up to see his excitement. Grabbing his arm, she pulled him forward and towards the inn quickly.

"Then come on! I'm hungry!" She called out, her hold very tight on him. When she finally reached the place and entered it, her eyes skimmed through the crowds and noticed a spot that was empty. Taking the chair with the back against the wall, she sat down and looked at him. She hated loud and crowdy rooms, but the food was well worth it. Pushing the chair closer to her with her foot, she waited for him to take a seat.

"Very well then. You shall pay for this one! But next time dinner is on me!"

Eléssar smiled softly while looking at her after her words. '' Next one,eh? Well, i don't know if i want a second one yet.. Let's not rush things.'' he said with a grin before getting dragged inside the inn. He loved how she mentioned about a second date before this one not even ended.. He just loved teasing her.

As they entered inside he stopped for a second and genlty held her hand. '' Just joking.. I would love a second date. '' he answered quitely with a smile while carressing her hand. His eyes shining brightly while looking at hers, he blushed slightly as he realized that he was still holding her hand. He shook his head slowly and let go of her hand.

He followed Lisbeth as she walked around the crowd and found a empty table for them, it was away from the crowd and quiet. He pulled the chair for her before she sat, trying hard to be a gentleman. Qucikly taking his seat in front of her after helping her. He placed his hands on the table and looked around, the place was really familiar but he decided not to mention about it. '' So i am.. Really, really hungry.'' he added quitely while turning to look at her with a smile.

She almost puffed up in anger, while it felt as if a rock had dropped in her stomach. She tried to reason with herself that if he didn't wanted a second date- she wouldn't feel anything. Sadly, that wasn't working. As she opened her mouth to tell him she didn't care- he quickly amended his answer.

For a moment she blinked a few times before it dawned on her what he was doing. Shaking her head and giving him her hardest look, she turned away and rolled her eyes. He was teasing her. That made her extremely annoyed and happy at the same time. Letting out a puff, she settled down in her chair and waited for the NPC to come take their orders.

"Me too," She replied with a smile. Her leg brushing against his as she moved a little on her seat.

"I'm sorry," She said quickly, before tapping the wooden surface. Finding it hard to say anything while with him. Trying not to make the silence seem awkward, she cleared her throat and met his eyes.

"Do you like sweet things?" She asked him with a smile.

'' No problem..'' he answered quickly after feeling her legs bursh to his.. A slight blush covering his cheeks while looking at her with a smile. His hearth almost burst out of his torso everythime he touched her or looked at her eyes.. He took a deep breath to calm himself and focus on her again.

He placed his hands on the table and tapped on it with tip of his fingers. He couldnt move his eyes away from him and he didnt want to. He heard her question but kept being staying quiet, he felt like was lost in his eyes and he enjoyed being lost in such a beautiful thing. '' Yes.. Yes i do..'' he said in a rush after realizing he didnt answer her question. '' Great.. Now you look like a fool.. '' he thought to himself before.

As the NPC came over their table to take the orders, he still kept looking at her eyes with a smile. He didnt really know what to order so he was waiting for her to suggest him something. Or this was his excuse for staring at her. '' I will have the same thing with her. '' he answered and leant back to his chair.

He knew he looked like a weirdo while looking at her without even blinking and he knew he had to stop doing that.. But it was just a perfect view. Unwillingly but finally, he moved his eyes away from her and looked at the NPC.

She had expected more to his answer. Staying quiet for a brief time, while she stared back at him with a confused expression. Blinking once and twice she finally realized that he had nothing else to add. Letting out a nervous chuckled as to try and fight the awkward silence between them. She turned her turquoise colored gaze at the NPC just about as she was going to order for herself she heard his suggestion.

Giving him a side eye glanced, the upper left corner of her mouth moved up to form a tiny smirk. Her own mind working fast on doing some mischief. Nodding once she moved her gaze once more to the NPC and cleared her throat.

"Then I guess it will be two cups of your finest wine with that special leafy salad." She replied, seeing the NPC moved away from their table hurriedly. A salad wouldn't do it for him nor her, but just as he had teased her before she was going to do the same to him.

"Do I have something in my hair?" She asked him politely, flashing him an innocent smile. She couldn't help if her cheeks tinge as he continued to stare at her.

He kept watching as she gave her order to the NPC. Her eyes, her shape of lips.. She was for sure onto something, something bad for Eléssar.

'' Seriously? Salad..? '' He thought to himself while watching the NPC walk away with a sad face. He was really hungry and salad was not going to help him.. His crimson red eyes locked on to her once again, his lips slowly shaping a grin. '' Good choice.. Salad is my favourite.'' he answered while leaning his back on the chair with a happy sigh.

'' Ah no.. Sorry if it was annoying, i just love looking at beautiful things.'' he said as the NPC came back with the things that she ordered. Eléssar let him put the whines on the table but stopped him as he held bowl of salad. '' Sorry, we changed our minds.. '' he said with a smile while looking at Lisbeth '' Just get us the most expensive food you have in here.. Again, no salads. '' he added, salads were always expensive in the real world restaurants.

'' Alright.. Lets give this thing a rest and enjoy the date for a little bit. '' he said as soon as the NPC leaved them alone. Taking a deep breath and trying hard to not blush.. '' I know we are here because of a bet.. But im really glad and happy to be here with you. '' he confessed with a soft smile.

Watching his lips moved into a grin, Lisbeth could almost feel his horror at having salad. When her turqouise eyes met his red colored gazed, she felt a bit guilty at having to put him through that. She was very hungry, but she wanted to keep on with the joke. Letting out a scoff, she squinted her eyes at him before giggling.

"Such a bad liar," She teased him, waggling her index finger at him. The smirk extending her lips into a more predatory smile. Righting herself against her own chair once more, she was about to pay the NPC, when Eléssar decided to cut in. Sneaky man he was. Biting her tongue as to not roar out in laughter at what he had done, she picked up her Wine and moved it around, before bringing it to her lips.

"Well, I'm not a thing, though I accept your compliment." She commented, before placing her cup down and moving her hand to brush it against him.

"But I am enjoying myself," She whined playfully at him, before poking him in the bicep. Looking down thoughtfully as he confessed his happiness to her.

"I'm... Happy too, Elé," She whispered softly, before moving her eyes to meet his. Hers were turning darker blue as once more her leg brushed against his.

"I'm sorry," She mumbled furiously as she blushed even more.

He let out a small laugh to what she just said, placing his hand on his cheek and elbow on the table he sighed as he leant forward. '' I wasn't really trying.. Maybe thats why.'' he answered to her with a smile. Placing his other elbow on the table, he supported his face with the second arm.

'' You accept my compliment.. Well, im grateful. '' he said in a joking tone before noding once. '' Oh and dont thing that i didnt notice what you were about to do, as i said.. I'm paying for this date. '' he added while leaning back on his chair with his cup of wine, he tried to get serious but he couldnt stay like that even for a second against her. His lips shaping a soft smile again while taking a sip from his whine.

'' Ah.. Don't think that im not enjoying but we will have lots of time for this in the future. '' he confessed, he was looking for future dates and.. Well, everything with her. He couldnt help but blush again, moving his eyes from hers for a second to calm himself.

"I'm... Happy too, Elé,"

Alright, now it was imposibble for him to remain calm. His smile on his face got wider and wider slowly.. Right when he was about to reply, he felt her leg touching his and gasped immediately. '' No.. No need to be sorry, i just- '' his words once again got cut as the NPC arrived with the orders. He moved his hand on hers, held it gently with a soft carress.

Rolling her eyes at his excuse, Lisbeth pursed her mouth in a serious expression before breaking out in a grin. Even if there was such a small time of getting to know each other, between them she was very happy to have met him. Touching the tip of his nose playfully with her index finger, she made a 'Boop' noise.

"I bet you are a terrible, terrible liar! Even playing." She taunted him, before taking another sip from her wine. Men. Oh, they were so unbearable at times like these. Nodding her in agreement at his words as she tapped her foot under the table. This time she didn't move her leg from his and kept it there, feeling comfortable while doing so.

"Good. Then I will pay the next time! Besides, hopefully I get to finally teach you my signature moves," She said haughtily, remembering how he had taken down all of the minotaurs. Seeing him blush and apologize, thankfully the NPC came back with their meal and Lisbeth was happy to finally have something good for dinner.

"Mm... This looks delicious!" She said excitedly, before looking back at him with eyes sparkling. Holding on to his hand with her own, she began to try the food with her other hand and made small delighted sounds at the taste of the food. Her thumb caressing over his hand and feeling the soft skin. She finally was calm and at peace inside the game. All because of him.

"Eat, eat! It'll go by fast!" She urged him on, licking her lips as she continued to take small bites from her dinner. It was close to what the food outside taste like and she missed all those tastes.

Quitely laughing after she moves her hand away from his nose with the 'Boop' sound, he was glad to have Lisbeth with him. Being in a restaurant with such a beautiful girl instead of fighting monsters outside the town. He wouldnt choose to leave the town for fighting again if he had the chance to stay with her. But then again, it was a game of death and they needed to everything they could to save their lives.

'' Okay.. Okay. I'm not the best lier in the world.'' he finally admitted with a smile, holding his both hands in the air. Again he stopped talking as he felt her leg brushing against his, he was happy with the warm feeling. '' Alright, then i will practice more for the future because i may have to lie sometimes..''

'' Fine.. I'm letting you pay the next one.. '' he said after a deep sigh, he wasn't really going to let that happen but he could just pretend. '' Your signature moves,huh? Well, actually i would love to see them. '' he added while running a circle inside the cup of wine with his finger and took a small sip.

'' It really looks delicious.. I just hope that it tastes the same. '' he replied, trying hard to not drool at the sight of the foods. Looking at her hand after he felt the soft touch, he realized he was just giving her a hard time by holding her hand while eating.He unwillingly moved his hand away to let her eat the food properly. '' Okay.. Okay, im eating.'' he said with a giggle and took a bite.

Lisbeth gasp before giggling as she looked at him. A smirk settling on her lips as she continue to rub her leg against his. He felt warm, but most of all inviting. Even if she had been once against this date, somehow she had lost that unpopular opinion on the way. Flipping her hair to the side she bit her lower lip and looked away to keep calm. Once she had regain some of her composure she turned back to him and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, you are not the best liar, that is true but I rather... See you be that than turned into the best one." She retorted, before kicking him lightly under the table before continuing to rub her leg once more against his. Listening to him she rolled her eyes and shook her head again, her face turning into a shrewd expression.

"There you go again with the lying. I'm gonna pay even if I have to knock you unconscious that time." She finished with huff, before blushing as he admitted to actually wanting to see her signature moves, she watched his cup rise and the rim press against his lips. That made her feel thirsty, but not for wine or water.

Focusing on her meal, she quickly ate it all and laid back on her chair to rest. A happy sigh coming out of her as she opened her menu and began to study her store items. Finally choosing the item she wanted to give him, she put the leather bracelet down on the table and then pick up a leather black strap hold on by a star shape metallic star. Two small items that had caught her attention at a store and reminded her of him. Blushing she waited for him to try it out.

"Gifts. For helping me yesterday, once I've fulfilled my quest for the profession I'm looking for I'll give you something more pretty."

Feeling her leg once again but this time with a kick '' Ow..! What was that for? '' he said while trying to reach the spot he kicked, accidently his hands touching her leg instead of his. He blushed dark red and immediately moved his hand away. '' So.. Uhm.. Yeah, i was joking anyways..'' he stuttered and moved his eyes away from her for a second.

'' Really? You are going to knock me down just to pay for our next date? Lisbeth.. You are mean! '' he giggled and sighed happily while taking a bit from his meal. He couldnt help but notice her while she looked at her in a seductive way. '' And i refuse, i was not lying! ''

Finishing his meal, he moved his hand to his belly and laid his back on the chair. He was just happy to be with your he couldnt stop smiling about it. His eyes narrowed, he watched her carefully as she opened up her GUI and searched for something in her inventory.. That reminded him that he had some new items in his inventory too, the ones he prepared to give to her. '' Oh.. But.. '' he stuttered once again and smiled softly '' Thank you Lisbeth.. '' he added and accepted her generous gift.

'' That reminds me.. '' he mumbled and opens his own inventory, searching for her items. '' And i got some gifts for you aswell. Here, like i promised. They will help you survive until you get better gear.. Just like me, i will try my best to protect you. ''

Item : Bracers

Name : Bracers Of Valor

Description : +2 Accuracy

Item : Armor

Name : Armor of Swiftness

Description : Negates 3 damage on a roll of 8,9,10. ( crit always deals 1 damage.)

Item: Two-handed Battle Axe

Name : Steel Axe]

Description: +2 Damage

"For saying you would lie often..." She retorted. His hand went under the table and she didn't think much of it; her kick had been hard enough to create a bit of pain and it would just be him trying to soothe it. When that specific hand brush against her leg she stopped feeling smug. Just like he changed to a shade of red, she followed suit and nodded her head unable to make words, while trying to keep her usual demeanor.

"Okay...Yeah..." She finally uttered, recognizing her dumbstruck beginning to strike. Being touch by the other opposite sex had never been a problem to her. Nonetheless, when he accidentally graze her bare skin, that sensation felt too real and it awaken in her feelings that she did not know how to handle.

As he recover from the incident, she moved on as well, storing those feelings away for later on. A mischievous smile spreading her lips as she got closer to whisper in a dramatic fashion towards him.

"I never said I was nice." She said, before letting out a chuckled and picking up once more her drink. Gulping down the contents of her goblet she settled it down and rolled her eyes as he once more boasted on paying for everything. At least he was smart enough to accept her gifts.

Raising an eyebrow as he looked through his inventory, she tried to stop him from giving her any gifts, since he was already paying for this date. Blushing as she studied the items before her, Lis could see that these were of better craftsmanship that the ones she possessed. Her eyes moving specifically to the axe, which gleam every time its blade caught any sort of light. She still had in possession the axe the silver swordsman had given to her; an item she valued but this one dealt more damage than her last one. Accepting the offered gifts she hid them away, while her eyes moved up to meet his and she felt then the famous sensation of butterflies in her stomach.

"Thank you," She said, trying to express her deep gratitude for his gifts. Unlike her own, these were even better and more important for battle. Unable to hold back, she threw herself on him to envelop him in a tight hug.

"Okay, fine... You'll pay." She whispered to him, before letting go of him with a smile. Turning to catch the attention of the NPC she signaled it to come by to retrieve their tab as she settled back on her chair.

Eléssar ignored her last comment about lying and tried to move on. He was still trying to recover from the accident, trying to forget how good it felt to touch her soft skin. But it was not helping at all, he took a deep breath and grabbed his cup of wine. Looking inside of it for a second, he finished his drink with this last sip and placed on the table before looking at her with a smile just to watch her getting closer to him.

'' Come on.. You are nice. Well, sometimes.. '' replied with a giggle as she placed her goblet down. His own hand moved to her empty one, holding it softly with a caress he kept smiling while looking at her eyes.

'' Ah, no problem at all.. I just wanted to help you. And maybe you can beat me next time we bet on something with those items huh? '' he replied quitely, hugging Lisbeth while closing his eyes even he couldn't describe the things he felt in that second. He wanted this hug to never end all good things had an end. Letting out a happy sigh, his eyes never stopped looking at hers. '' That was.. Sweet. '' he whispered and turned towards the NPC, getting done with the payment without getting any objection from Lisbeth. He felt that the date was coming to an end and it was sad.