(PP-F2) All Girls Are Wolves

"Don't you like it when I'm bad?" She asked him, waggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner before laughing her comment off. Moving her hand to lace her fingers with his, she stared into his eyes and let out a quiet breath. His touches were soothing to her fiery nature. She had deprived herself from the need of connecting to someone else. Fear and hesitation being the reason behind her doing such a thing.

Now, unexpectedly, he was breaching her loneliness and making her thirst for more of his benevolent nature. Licking her lips feeling them dry she didn't know how to answer to his words. Dipping her head in agreement she beam at his words.

"I would like that... Most importantly, I can't let my reputation be ruin." She said jokingly, before pushing her chair back and standing up. Disentangling her hand from his, she let him finish up with paying the bill and looked around the establishment. Noticing the different emotions of the patrons.

Looking back to see him already done with the exchange. She began to walk towards the entrance her hands behind her back as her short skirt switch from side to side. Upon finally leaving the establishment she waited for him to catch up. Noticing there was still some daylight out she wondered what else to do or to let him go.

'' Oh, i love it when you are bad. '' he answered with a giggle, just looking at her eyes and watching her laugh was enough to make him happy. With a happy sigh he leant forward and pressed his hand agains his cheek, placing his elbow on the table he kept looking at their hands with a smile.

'' Hah, you really think you can beat me next time.. Well, thats cute. '' he said before sticking his tongue out as she stood up. Finishing the payment quickly, he walked out right after Lisbeth. Taking a deep breath and filling her lungs with fresh air, he noticed that sun was still up. Turning his face towards Lisbeth once more he unwilling smiled as he saw that she was waiting for him near the door.

Moving towards Lisbeth with slow steps, his hands were inside the pockets of his black coat. '' I don't know about you but.. I don't feel like ending this date right now. '' he confessed, moving his both hands to back of his head before stretching. '' And yet i don't really know what we can do. '' he added jokingly and faked a sad face.