Well, hullo there...

Hi, everyone. I go by Revan, a name I inherited from a Star Wars RPG. It rhymes with my real name, so it works out rather well in the end. xD

I'm a pretty big fan of SAO, having watched it a couple months ago, and immediately getting hooked. As soon as I finished the series, I looked for more to devour, and I've purchased the first light novel. I may have also bought the series on Blu-Ray, but that would suggest that I've spent a massive amount of money on the twenty-five episodes SAO has, so you can decide for yourself whether or not I did that. ^_-

I've also been roleplaying on forums for years, probably since 2005 or 2006. It's safe to say I've got a decent amount of experience with this, but there's always room for improvement, especially in regards to writing.

As I'd imagine many SAO fans are, I'm a pretty heavy gamer. If I had more money, I'd be a heavy PC gamer, but as of right now it's mostly just League of Legends. I grew up on video games, and they've been a part of my life for so long that it'd be too much of a challenge to remove them. Not like I'd do that anyways. xD

Well, that's about all I have to say for now. I've posted the journal for my character Natalia, so if anyone is interested, check her out, and if you look her concept, we could possibly start a thread!

Hope to make some friends while I'm here!

tumblr_mugje73EvA1qlch3jo1_500.gif

Well Revan (I really like that reference), I dare say this is one of the best introductions I've seen in quite sometime and I think you will get along great with players in here. I look forward to getting to know you better on here and when time permits I would enjoy RPing with you in the future! Look no further than myself or the other Player Support Team members if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
tumblr_mugje73EvA1qlch3jo1_500.gif

Well Revan (I really like that reference), I dare say this is one of the best introductions I've seen in quite sometime and I think you will get along great with players in here. I look forward to getting to know you better on here and when time permits I would enjoy RPing with you in the future! Look no further than myself or the other Player Support Team members if you have any questions.

THIS IS LONG OVERDUE, BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU CAUGHT MY REFERENCE. OH MY.