[PP-F1] «Bonding with You» [Natalia] {COMPLETED}

I enjoyed the sun setting, but time went by and the night rose. Natalia turned towards me for a second, and I looked at her. Our eyes met for a couple for seconds, and she said there was a problem with my promise. P-Problem? Is it because I'm not strong enough to take you home? I thought to myself, but the tone of her voice. It was quite cold. Then suddenly she had a thought of not going back to the real world. She believed she might die, but I can't possibly let that happen. I didn't know how she was, but with her grades she could become anything, but I do agree with her. I feel found. I don't have a sense of being lost anymore, but if I go back. Will I be lost once more? She's right, but this game is a life and death situation, and I don't know how long we would be able to last. Natalia stood up and said she wanted to head back to town. She dashed off in a quick motion. I wasn't able to say anything. "I promise. I'll become stronger. So we can last a little more." I said to the «Dire Wolf», and «Frenzy Boars».

I stood up and sheathed my sword. "Life here is worth living, Natalia." I said, with a soft tone. I was able to catch a glimpse of tear from Natalia before she took off. I looked around to just see monsters around the fields, and I started to walk the path back to the Town of Beginnings. That moment ago, was when I created a bond with Natalia, the Lion Hearted. I thought to myself as I take off back into the Town of Beginnings.

[OOC ~ Anddddd, I think my response would be a decent closing for this thread, unless you want to add one last reply. I really enjoyed that line: That moment ago, was when I created a bond with Natalia, the Lion-Hearted. It felt like a perfect conclusion.

Before long, the two had arrived where they had met: the Town of Beginnings. They were also relatively close to the vendor she had been to earlier, though by now, it had shut down. "Well, Echo, I think it's about time our paths took a detour." she said as she pat him on the back, a smile clearly present on her face. "It was nice meeting you, despite the little bits of awkwardness at the beginning." She chuckled, though she still felt a little awkward about the situation. "Perhaps we'll meet again someday."

And with that, Natalia began to walk away from the interesting fellow with the interesting name. It was dark by now, and the air had become relatively chilly. She didn't want to stay outside too much longer.

[sounds good. I'll end it here.]

We finally were able to make it to the Town of Beginnings. I have gotten close to a player in just a day. It was nice, but it couldn't last forever. "I guess this is good bye. Someday we shall meet again." I said to Natalia, with a bright smile. Natalia patted me on the back, and flashed a smile to me. "I had a good time today, Natalia. Thank you for the adventure." I said with a nervous chuckle. Perhaps we'll meet again someday. I thought about what she said, but I never thought when it would be.

The night covered the skies of Aincrad, and Natalia has disappeared into the dark, and I walked the opposite direction towards the central plaza. "Someday.." I said to myself, with a smile.