[PP-F1] The Beginning (Natalia)

She sat in floor 1 sweetly singing a soft melody in the grassy fields. Flowers dotting the grassy place as she sang the soft melody. The bluenette looked down at a adorable blue flower, picking it from the grassy fields she grinned holding up in her hand. She grinned as she looked at it. The beautiful colors of nature filling the plant as she grinned at the flower. "It's beautiful..." She bluenette had spoke softly before smiling at the site. The lapis blue, the vanilla white and the violet purple and small details put into the flower. The small yet beautiful creation in the death game. It looked so realistic. It had no reason to be here, but she had always seemed to like the smaller things in a game like this.

She suddenly felt a light wind past her, a larger grin appearing on her face as she continued the beautiful song. Standing up and doing a small cheerful dance in the grassy plains as she fell down she giggled a bit. Her dark wolf of the name <> joining the fun as she ran up to her 'master' the small giggles coming from the bluenette as she felt the soft fur run beside her and sit next to her. She grinned. "Silly Kanya.." She had laughed before sitting in a criss-cross position looking throughout the fields as she heard a small pitter-patter of footsteps she looked around the field. "H-Hello..." The bluenette had spoke softly hoping not to be hit suddenly by a sword.

Flower

Song

Her rugged brown basic boots crushed the beautiful, yet virtual grass beneath her feet as Natalia made her way outside the Town of Beginnings and into the vast fields surrounding. There were quite a few of the monsters known as Frenzy Boar grazing upon the flowing green grass around her, but she had no worries. As passive creatures, they would never be the first to strike, allowing her to freely move along. Every few seconds, the everso slight breeze would strengthen and maneuver its way through what was once her finely brushed hair. As annoying as the wind was in the real world. she chuckled to herself, before stopping to enjoy the view around her.

There wasn't actually any true reason for her to wandering the fields. Although it was one of her many, many goals to level, today she simply wanted to enjoy the nature, even if it was only temporary... or at least she believed. The thought of being stuck in this virtual world forever sent a shiver down her spine, though not simply because she didn't want to; she was afraid that she might prefer it in this world, where she was brave, charismatic, and outgoing. Compared to the real world, she felt so much more alive. She shook her head. Thoughts like that are toxic. Stop it, Natalia.

She had only just began walking down through the grass when she heard a gentle voice carried by the wind. Her head to turned to the left and her eyes stopped upon a blue head of hair approximately ten feet away from her. As with every encounter, her eyes drifted up towards the cursor. It was yellow. Instinctively, her hand gripped the hilt of her sheathed sword, but she didn't draw. "Are you a murderer?" she asked, though keeping her distance. The girl didn't appear to be threatening, but that cursor... Natalia couldn't take any chances.

She moved to put the flower in her hair, standing up suddenly as the small grey pup sat next to her as she turned her head towards the noise. A girl. Around the age of 16 she suspected. Long dark caramel hair, and a yellowish ribbon in it. Basic brown boots. She wouldn't attack a higher level. She narrowed her eyes toward the character as the figure had asked "Are you a murderer?". She sighed a little, "Why does everyone think I'm a friggin murderer..." She had muttered before looking towards the figure. "I only murder if the opponent strikes first, Or i'm told by the player to kill." She spoke unsure if this girl was a murderer is she was wondering she was.

She sighed again and looked forward her eyes still narrowed and her wolf deeply growled under it's breath, the two beings looking forward at the woman. "My name's Ruri." She bluenette had spoke hoping not to be hit after telling her her own name. Still looking forward her wolf looked up at her unsure what to do really. "If you're looking to kill me... Don't try..." She spoke eyes narrowed towards the figure not knowing if she was a threat or not.

"Told by the player to kill?" Natalia tried to grasp the words that had left the girl; Ruri, she seemed to call herself. "So, assisted suicide?" Natalia's head fell at the thought. How could someone ask to be killed? That's so much responsibility on the killer. Her thoughts didn't coincide with logic itself. Logic itself said that if people were willing to jump off the edge of a floor, most wouldn't be too hesitant in asking another to take their life for them. It was cowardice, but it was a cowardice that Natalia could understand. "Well, that's selfish of them." she said, an annoyed tone present within the sound of her voice. "There's no way scars wouldn't be left on the assistant." she shrugged, doing her best to hide any sign of sorrow.

Her grip on her blade loosened, before her hand eventually completely let go and fell to her side. "Natalia." she firmly stated. "My name's Natalia, and I have no intention of killing you. I believe your story. Besides, judging by your reaction to my question, I'm sure you're leagues stronger than me." A cheeky grin rested on her face. "And you've got that wolf beside you. Two-on-one isn't exactly my style, especially since I'm only level one." She did her best to lighten the atmosphere, though the awkward introduction might make that a little more difficult than she hoped.

"If you don't mind me asking, what level are you?"

"Level 33, almost level 34." She spoke as she looked over to her still unsure whether or not to trust the girl as she looked over to her. "Do you have any idea how much trouble you could get into out here?" The bluenette had asked as she looked around the field seeing many boars that were harmless to her but could deal numerous levels of damage to the girl in front of her. "If you're brave enough to come out here, you would be brave enough to fight them and gather materials. If you want we can do a bit of hunting..." Ruri had grinned for a moment at the idea, drawing her katana and looking around the field.

"So what'd you say?" She asked the smile fading as she narrowed her eyes a bit, knowing that the boar could attack if they wanted, and they could attack the boars if wanted. She couldn't stand there waiting forever. She ran forward sprinting towards one of the boars and slashing her katana at the boar attempting an hit. As she swung at the boar's ribs she missed, tripping on a turtle that had walked past her foot. Landing in the grass as the boar stared into her soul, then continued grazing the fields. The small bluenette having done no damage to it.

Boar - 5/5

Ruri - 69/69

BD: 3 + 2 (Item Enchantment) = 5 (Miss)

DMG: 0 (Miss from Dice roll) + 3 (Enchant on katana) + 4 (Skill level for katana) = 0 (Caused by Miss)

Natalia's expression went from one of composition to shock upon hearing the girl's true level. "Level 33?" It was almost hard to believe, but for a reason that Natalia couldn't understand, she believed her. Had they actually entered combat, she would have been absolutely slaughtered by Ruri. The damage from one attack would send her health plummeting from five to zero. Luckily, it hadn't come to that, but the thought alone gave her chills, especially knowing that she wasn't one to back down from a fight.

As for the trouble Ruri suggested she could get in, Natalia simply laughed. "Most of the mobs on this floor are passive. As long as I don't do anything to piss them off, they won't attack me. Players are more of a threat on this floor than the monsters." she smirked. "As for the request.. damn straight. I need some boar skin to level up my tailoring skill anyways. Perhaps with enough luck, I'll be able to craft myself a better suit of armor once this is done with." Her voice went from calm to eager just at the thought.

Ruri stepped up before Natalia could and made the first move, though she seemed to have been caught off-guard by a.. turtle? It was bizarre, but nevertheless slightly amusing. "My turn." Natalia said, her hand moving to the hilt of her blade behind her back once again. She drew her blade and charged at the creature that Ruri had missed, determination in her eyes. With a slash, her blade traveled down the back of the virtual creature, and its wound glimmered.

Boar - 5/5

Natalia - 5/5

BD: 7 = 7 (Hit)

DMG: 1 = 1

Boar - 4/5

Ruri nodded to her teammate seeing her slash a successful hit at the opponent. She ran up again attempting to hit the boar with her katana once more her katana glimmering in the sunlight as the sun shone on the blade. The glimmering blade struck the boar for 8 DMG. A smile appeared across the bluenette's face as she sprinted back to the dark haired girl's side.

[OOC- Sorry for the short post T-T]

Ruri: 69/69

Natalia: 5/5

Boar: -4/5

BD: 5 + 2 = 7 (Hit)

DMG: 1 + 3 + 4 = 8

[OOC ~ I understand! It's harder to write long-descriptive posts when combat is relatively short.]

"Damn." Natalia said, divided between amazement and expectedness. "Way to slaughter that little pig. I almost feel bad for it." she returned her blade to its sheath before scanning the area for more of the simple creatures. The fields were abundant with them, and with Ruri beside her, they could easily grind experience for hours on end. She imagined that Ruri wasn't getting nearly as much, however. Though she had offered to go hunting with Natalia. Could she really feel bad for expecting Ruri to follow through with her offer?

Natalia found her way stepping down a slope, approaching a duo of boar, though it would take a bit of time to reach them. "So, Ruri." she began to speak to her.. acquaintance? She didn't know what to refer to Ruri as, as of yet. "What's a level thirty-three like yourself doing on the first floor? I'm sure it's much more exciting in the floors above."

"The trick is not to die..." The young bluenette spoke, her pigtails singing as she turned her head to face Natalia. "It must be nice to not get much attention.." She sighed not really ever wanting much attention in the first place but being such high level somehow had given her so much attention. "I know I'm not my brother though.." She knew her brother had so much attention because of his level, especially since he was highest level in the game. She felt that it was basically the Yudai's position to get a lot of attention.

"I'm actually unaware of who your brother is." Natalia said, slightly embarrassed, as she couldn't fully understand what Ruri had just stated. There was a slight second in which Natalia was a bit offended by Ruri's statement about attention. Did she just say that I'm not popular? To be fair, Natalia knew she wasn't all that interesting; just a low-leveled player doing low-leveled tasks. Regardless, she got over the statement relatively quickly. "Who exactly is he?"

"His name is Keith.." SHe spoke as she stooped up the mountain slope ready to already get to the top, no longer wanting to talk about the Yudai's outside of the main town. She wasn't quite sure if mavericks or other PKers would hear her nearby, not wanting to get into a player fight again she started to grab Natalia's hand sprinting up the slope of the mountain.

"Keith, that's a much different style of name than Rur-" Natalia was cut off mid-sentence as Ruri jerked her hand, pulling her with her up the slope of the hill. "Heyyy!" Natalia shouted, caught completely off guard by the sudden change of pace. "Where the hell are we going?" Although Natalia had found Ruri to be relatively harmless (well, as long as she didn't agitate her), the events currently transpiring did leave a bit of a spooked curiosity in her mind.

"We need to get to the top!" She giggled before continuing up the hill wanting to fight more and not listen to whining and talking. She didn't fully want conversation, but today she wanted to get some speed levels. Grinning as she ran forward faster, Eventually finally getting to the top afterward. "Whoa.." She spoke a bit dizzy from the long run.

Natalia, dazed, fell to the ground when Ruri finally stopped and let go of her hand. "I'm so confused." She muttered, her eyes shut, and her hand resting upon her forehead. After a few seconds, she stood back up onto her feet. Looking around, she found herself on the top of the hill, as Ruri had wanted. It overlooked most of the area around them, which was relatively useful. "So, now that we're here, what are we up to?"

"Well.. alright." Natalia bit her tongue. She wanted to question Ruri's motive for sprinting up the hill in a random bit of motion, but figured it would probably be easier if she simply didn't. "Do you have a preference for killing anything down here? Which do you think have an easier attack pattern to counter: boar or wolves?" She asked for an expert opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey it's up to you but lets get to it!" SHe smiled ready for some actual action as she sprinted ahead seeing a few wolves up ahead. Her glimmering katana blade attempting to strike at her opponents. As her attack landed she watched the wolf dissipate into millions of tiny crystals and basically disappear as it was killed. "Switch!" Ruri spoke before falling back and letting Natalia attack.

[Ruri] - 75/75

[Natalia] - 13/13

[Wolf] - -4/5

[Wolf] - 5/5

«Galaxy Blade» (+3 DMG)

«Bracers of Swiftness» (+2 BD)

«Katana» Rank 4

[Yay, a revival! But of course, my first strike is a miss. -_-]

Natalia, now feeling up for another fight after their brief break, drew her blade once more. Upon her ally's command, she charged into battle and swung her blade at one of the ferocious-appearing wolves. However, as her blade traveled towards its face, it leapt back with a growl. "Damn it." She cursed under her breath, disappointed that her strike failed to hit its target. Again. She jumped back, position herself behind Ruri, and hollered: "Switch!"

TEAM

Natalia: 13/13

Ruri: 75/75

BD: 5

DMG: 0 (Miss)

ENEMIES

Wolf #1: -4/5 (DEAD)

Wolf #2: 5/5