[SP-F1] «Hunting for Boars» {COMPLETED}

I walked out onto the field. Stretching, I unsheathe my straight sword, and begin to move around the field. «Frenzy Boars» have been re spawning a lot lately around the grassy fields. My goal, hunting «Frenzy Boars». Confident I would be fine, I left the safe zone, heading out into the wilderness. My mind was set, I had to become strong. In the real world I was nothing, but here, in this world, I could become strong. Strong enough to take everyone home.

My sword drawn, I rushed forward as I see «Frenzy Boars» everywhere. Wonderful, I thought to myself. The more that are around, the better I can train. Targeting the first «Frenzy Boar» , I sprint forward, my sword drawn as I attempt to slice through the boar.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/4

BD: 7

I continue my ruthless assault, with each swing of my blade, my anger of towards Akihiko Kayaba is carried out. It was almost therapeutic, here I could take out all my frustrations without worrying about doing anything illegal, but the actions I'm committing are quite freighting, but this game was caused by Kayaba. Cruely, I lunge forward at the «Frenzy Boar» again. My attack misses and I frown.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/4

BD: 4

I gather my thoughts. I was only level six, and had no real gear. I needed to get some levels, some new equipment, and some col, and this was the best way to do it. Everyone was training and fighting hard to level up to clear this wretched game. I couldn't understand it, why would he do this to us all. At the same time, why would people want to leave? This world has so much to offer, the real world wasn't worth returning to. In confusion, I leap forward to slash at the Frenzy Boar.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/4

BD: 2

I jump back, holding my sword up in front of me. I needed to kill the Frenzy Boar, this is how I would become strong. It was a first step to become stronger. These monsters will die so the players can live, that will be my rule. I didn't intend on being weak. Lunging forward, I stab out with my sword. My attack goes wide and I successfully hit the Frenzy Boar.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 1/4

BD: 9

I feel the boar knock into me, reducing my own health point by a short amount. Angrily, I swing around violently, trying to cut the boar apart. "DAMN YOU, KAYABA! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU! I WON'T DIE HERE!" I said furiously. My sword didn't make contact with the Frenzy Boar, but the damage I took from the Frenzy Boar probably staggered me.

PARTY

Echo - 14/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 1/4

BD: 2

Furious, I went towards the Frenzy Boar and kicked it as hard as it could, but no damage was applied to it. I charged my sword for a sword skill, «Horizontal Square». "ACTIVATE!" «Horizontal Square». I exclaimed. My sword swings from left to right, followed by another horizontal swing from right to left. Ending the life of the Frenzy Boar.

PARTY

Echo - 14/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - DEAD

BD: 6

My vision was starting to blur. I hate seeing the Frenzy Boar squeel in pain, even if it was fake. The rush of causing it harm was something else. Holding my sword out, I shook my head from the bloodlust, but I needed it to become stronger. I rush at the bar again finishing it off. My sword drawn wide, I rush past it, slashing through it as I come to a stop, the frenzy boar behind me reduced to zero health points. In a shattering explosion, the frenzy boar vanishes, and a reward window pops up.

Loot Die 5: No Rewards.

I scroll through my inventory, equipping a new straight sword. It was definitely more heavier, and it would easily pass through my enemies a lot faster than the sword I had earlier. I travelled further into the wilderness, looking for more «Frenzy Boars». I needed to keep fighting powerful enemies to get stronger, fighting weak monsters would do me no good. Finally, I was able to see another boar, and rushed forward to attack it. My attack is avoided by the boar however.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

I quickly turn around as I attack causing me to rush past the «Frenzy Boar» I raised my sword up in front of me, before charging forward again, thrusting with the straight sword as I attempt to stab through my enemy. Again I missed, frustrating myself further.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

BD: 5

I continued my attack towards the «Frenzy Boar» violently. I start to lose myself to the fight, focusing only on the brutal fight he was in, trying to butcher this monster apart. I continue to try, and I successfully landed a hit on the «Frenzy Boar». It was a super critical hit.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 2/5

BD: 10

I smiled at what amazing power I had, and continued to try to eliminate the «Frenzy Boar». My bloodlust rised, all I could think about was causing this monster pain, destroying it and making myself stronger in the process. The thought ran by me and I had the urge to puke. I couldn't become some madman, but it was to become stronger! I swung my sword at the «Frenzy Boar» but it avoided my attacks once again.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 2/5

BD: 5

I started to feel the bloodlust, holding my straight sword high. Charging forward, I screamed as I rush at the «Frenzy Boar», with the intention of slicing it apart. I hated these monsters, they were between me and my goal of becoming, stronger, and nothing would stand in his way. Again, I was able to slice the «Frenzy Boar», but it was able to ram me, causing me to fall.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 1/5

BD: 7

I hit the ground and spin around angrily. I start to push up to my feet, and see that the «Frenzy Boar» charging at me. I wait until the last second, then drop down flat and spin to my back, slashing my sword up as the «Frenzy Boar» sails over me. The blade cuts deep into the boar, depleting the life completely.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - DEAD

Loot Die 4: No Rewards.

I scramble to my feet as the boar slowly fade from a million of polygons. That last attack did a real number on it, and it was time to continue. I rushed forward, onto the path and made sure there was nothing left behind. I looked around and scanned to see there a couple of more «Frenzy Boar» in his way.

I didn't stop, moving towards the next «Frenzy Boar» without hesitation. They all needed to die, every last one of them. I was going to kill them all. No matter what it took. I rushed foward, lunging with my swrd as I try to eliminate it. I trip, and fall flat, shocked at how I tripped over a tree root.

I pushed myself off the ground, worried. The «Frenzy Boar» had noticed me, and was rushing straight at me now. Cursing, I had no choice but to sprint forward as well and meet it head on. I found myself receiving end of the «Frenzy Boar» charge, knocked back as my health points take a hit.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

I struggle to move forward again, my body shaking. I was having such trouble on floor one with such weak enemies. I wouldn't let this happen. He had to win, to become strong. I had to prove to everyone that I wasn't weak. Rushing forward, I slashed across the «Frenzy Boar» side, my sword digging deep into the boar side.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 4/5

BD: 8

My confidence rising as I get an attack off, I spin around, holding my straight sword at the ready. I was going to eliminate the «Frenzy Boar», and anything else that stood in my way. Nothing is going to prevent me from becoming strong. Rushing forward, I charged at the «Frenzy Boar» again. My blade pierces through the «Frenzy Boar», damaging it severely.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 2/5

BD: 9

I was quite confident, but it wasn't enough to destroy the «Frenzy Boar». I placed my sword high and aimed it towards the «Frenzy Boar». I dashed towards the «Frenzy Boar» and leaped over it. The «Frenzy Boar» was confused but found my once again. I lunged towards the «Frenzy Boar» and passed through it. Ending the life of the «Frenzy Boar».

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - DEAD

Loot Die 8: No Rewards.