[SP-F1] «Hunting for Boars» {COMPLETED}

I continue my assault on the «Frenzy Boar» population of Floor One. Each kill brought me closer to the next level, to becoming stronger. My sword raised, I rushed to the next «Frenzy Boar» with everything I have. The «Frenzy Boar» screeched as my sword landed on the «Frenzy Boar»'s back. My bloodlust grew, and I grew a sadistic smile.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 4/5

BD: 6

Driven by my desire to become stronger, I continue my assault on the «Frenzy Boar», who has already been surprised by my opening attack. I raise my sword high, and brought it down hard at the «Frenzy Boar» as it starts to turn around. I was unable to do some damage towards it.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 4/5

BD: 4

I quickly turn around as I attack causing me to rush past the «Frenzy Boar» I raised my sword up in front of me, before charging forward again, thrusting with the straight sword as I attempt to stab through my enemy. Again I missed, frustrating myself further.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 4/5

BD: 5

I jump back, holding my sword up in front of me. I needed to kill the «Frenzy Boar», this is how I would become strong. It was a first step to become stronger. These monsters will die so the players can live, that will be my rule. I didn't intend on being weak. Lunging forward, I stab out with my sword. My attack goes wide and I successfully hit the «Frenzy Boar».

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/5

BD: 8

I smiled at what amazing power I had, and continued to try to eliminate the «Frenzy Boar». I swung my sword at the «Frenzy Boar» but it avoided my attacks once again. The «Frenzy Boar» turned around and rammed at me. Causing me to stagger once more.

PARTY

Echo - 12/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/5

BD: 1

I continued my attack towards the «Frenzy Boar» violently. I start to lose myself to the fight, focusing only on the brutal fight he was in, trying to butcher this monster apart. I continue to try, and I successfully landed a hit on the «Frenzy Boar». It was a critical hit.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 1/5

BD: 9

I hit the ground and spin around angrily. I start to push up to my feet, and see that the «Frenzy Boar» charging at me. I wait until the last second, then drop down flat and spin to my back, slashing my sword up as the «Frenzy Boar» sails over me. The blade cuts deep into the boar, depleting the life completely. The «Frenzy Boar» shattered into a million of polygons.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - DEAD

BD: 10

Loot Die 20: 2 Crafting Materials

I don't even hesitate before moving straight towards the next «Frenzy Boar». My sword held high, I charged at the «Frenzy Boar», preparing to eliminate it the same way I have been doing since I got here. My sword struck the leg of the «Frenzy Boar» and I start to laugh, but I caught myself almost immediately.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/5

BD: 9

I laughed at the injured «Frenzy Boar». It was turning to fight me, but I didn't care. My bloodlust and eagerness to become stronger had taken over, and I was stronger than this «Frenzy Boar». Even if my next attack didn't connect, I already knew this was going in my favor. I activated my sword skill once again. My sword again cuts through the «Frenzy Boar», destroying it utterly.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - DEAD

BD: 5

Loot Die 7: No Rewards

I continue, clearing out the boars in the area. I rushed forward at the next, sword held at my side as I plan on thrusting through the next «Frenzy Boar». My recent success had made me overconfident, and I find my attack fall short, lunging too early to hit. Too embarrassed to continue, I headed back to the Town of Beginnings to rest.