Floors 11-20 Suggestions

What do you think?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I like it!
    • Let's not...

Alright Guys, so this is what this thread is for. I made this section here so you can suggest what you would like to see when floors 11-20 are unlocked for gameplay on the forum. The rules for this are, that you can't put anything that wouldn't be of use to the forum. Basically in order to post a suggestion, you need to put a reason as to why you want this to be added, so we can see your reasoning behind the suggestions. So as the thread starter, I will go first

Increased Skill Rank Cap

Suggestion: I believe that the Skill Rank Cap Limit should be bumped up from 5 to 10 once we hit the new floors.

Reasoning: If we do not increase this limit by that time, every player will have full Weapon Skills and Full Armor Effeciency, meaning everyone will be a "Bruiser" as MMORPG's call them. Also, this will allow for a far more variable amount of builds you can make, and you can REALLY define the type of "Class" you are trying to build for your character. This way, not every character will have Rank 10 Armor efficiency and Rank 10 Weapon skill. More than likely someone is going to choose one or the other, because in order to get to Rank 10 you will need to invest a total of 110 Skill Points to get there, meaning you REALLY have to work for it.

New Quests

Suggestion: I believe that more quests should be added by that point.

Reasoning: Because currently viewing at the quests we have available right now, every monster in these quests can't do a point of damage to me except for the Snow Beast really. Most enemies can only deal 1 point to me with a 10 BD roll, unless I invest in one more point of weapon efficiency.

Higher Tier Weapons

Suggestion: Although, this is kind of mandatory already and has already been talked about I'm still putting down that by this point we can find weapons much better than Perfect, however they are not craftable like the main 3 tiers.

Reasoning: If we don't bump this up, players will barely be able to get buffs as they get up in the higher levels, making it way to difficult to clear floor bosses.

Tougher Bosses and Enemies

Suggestion: We need harder hitting opponents otherwise players such as Nikki_Styx will go all game without taking a scratch, this is a game of life and death people! This should not be getting easier as it goes, in fact it should be the opposite.

Reasoning: If this isn't made a must, then looks like these floors will be a breeze for anyone with the Armor Efficiency of Rank 3 or more...

Return of Monthly Bosses

Suggestion: This was being started but because it was a test it failed, and I feel we can bring this back strongly, now that we have a good system though out for our combat.

Reasoning: The monthly boss idea was created so players who aren't full out prepared to fight a floor boss yet, can have a chance to get some neat gear and the general feel of fighting a type of boss that brings somewhat of a challenge to the people.

In-Depth Character Builds

For more information on this click this link: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3702