[SHOP-F2]《Eufloria Delicatessen》

Tucked away in a cozy corner of Urbus on the second floor of Aincrad is the One-Handed Rapier user Shiro's deli,《Eufloria Delicatessen》. This small, attractive delicatessen beneath a bright red awning conveys a warm, inviting atmosphere. Large, brightly lit windows give passers-by and patrons alike a view of dozens upon dozens of vibrant, colourful flowers. A few small stools and high-rise tables inside and out provide seating for any would-be dine-in customers. The lovely odour of freshly baked bread fills the store and wafts out into the streets. Shiro herself stands behind the deli counter awaiting customers with a smile on her face.

bOrg1uO.jpg?1

J8Y4YI3.png?1

A sign on the door reads "Feel free to request special menu items and we'll do our best to accommodate you!"

A sign inside the shop reads "We buy and sell ingredients! Speak to an attendant for more information."

Today's Special:

Item:

Flank Steak Sandwich

Shop:《Eufloria Delicatessen》

Quality: Good-Perfect

Description: This delightful sandwich, made from the meat of Floor 1 boars seasoned to perfection will do wonders for your constitution. Heals 1 HP per post for two posts. Cannot be used in combat.

Visiting a familiar store which she had helped pick out of the crowd, 《Eufloria Delicatessen》. Across from the store she saw Shiro still maintaining the newer shop. "Hello Shiro!" The bluenette haired girl chirped with a smile on her face. "So, am I your first customer?" She asked her with a smile unsure if she was the first one to ever set foot in the store as a customer or Seldentar took the spot. A while ago she had promised the girl to visit again, and here she was in the store. Remembering what she saw on the sign outside she looked over to Shiro again. "Anyway could I get that sammich you put as your special?" She asked cheerfully.

Shiro looked up excitedly as the door opened, the sound of a little bell ringing filling the air.

"Irasshaimase! Oh, Ruri, hello!"

Ruri had been there the day prior when this little deli had been found. Since then Shiro had been hard at work getting everything set up for today. It had been a hectic adventure, but she managed and believed she had everything in order to start serving. Ruri had come in with a smile, her blue locks fluttering as the door opened, and rattled off a series of questions. Shiro happily began making a sandwich for her as she responded.

"You are my first legitimate customer, actually! I imagine Seld will be by at some point, but you beat him to the punch."

She smiled as her hands, armed with the crystal cutlery set Seldentar had forged for her finished work on the sandwich. She was a bit nervous making a meal for her first legitimate customer, however, and in her excitement dropped the thing on the floor. It shattered before her eyes.

"Oh my. I'm so sorry about that. These things happen. Guess I'll give it another shot for you!"

Daily Craft: 1/2

Crystal Cutlery: +1 CD

Craft Roll: 2 (Oh no!)

Rank 1: 1/20 XP

Her face turned red a bit. She was embarrassed to have flubbed the sandwich so drastically on her first attempt. She made a point to be more careful on her second attempt. Unfortunately, her nerves simply could not be settled and she managed to once again drop the sandwich, shattering it into oblivion.

"You know what, hold on, I've got one in the back ready for you..."

She walked into the back room and returned with a flank steak sandwich, beautifully wrapped in thick wax paper and set it on top of the deli counter, her face bright red.

"Here you are, Ruri. Free of charge since I'm such a clutz today."

Daily Craft: 2/2

Rank 1: 2/20 XP

Yess I took the first visit from her other customers! She thought in her head. Seeing the food jump from her hands and land on the floor she sighed, seeing her come out with another sandwich and shatter she giggled a little a <> quality sandwich being given to her she laughed a little giving her the COL. "It's quite alright Shiro." She spoke cheerfully. "Here you go!" Ruri giggled as she made the transaction of 300 col to the girl knowing that it wasn't much out of her total. A wide smile on her face. "Lets go hunting later today okay?" She smiled as she walked out of the store with the good quality sandwich (No effects).

-300 COL

+1 Sammich

Shiro pokes her head up from behind the counter when she hears the bell go off when the door opened. She smiled when she saw Seldentar there.

"Irasshaimase! I was wondering when you might show up. Care for a sandwich?"

She grabbed some bread from the counter and set it on a sheet of wax paper awaiting his reply.

She laughed a bit and, reaching for the crystal cutlery set Seldentar had crafted for her, began preparing the ingredients to add to the bread she had laid out for his sandwich. She desperately hoped she wouldn't flub this sandwich as she had done for Ruri, but didn't show her nervousness on her face. She sighed as she added too much of an ingredient, but quickly set it aside hoping Seld wouldn't see.

Daily Craft: 1/2

Rank 1: 3/20 XP

Starting again as discretely as was possible, she cut the appropriate ingredients and added them to the bread sitting on a new piece of wax paper. Fortunately, she managed not to goof things up this time and set the neatly wrapped package on top of the counter for Seldentar.

"There you go."

Daily Craft: 2/2

Craft Roll: 5 (Yatta!)

Rank 1: 4/20 XP

Seldentar takes the sandwich with a smile on his face. He was excited to have more of the food that Shiro had made.

"Thanks Shiro. So, I was wondering if you wanted to join me on a bit of a hunting expedition. On the fourth floor, theres a cave filled with winged drakes, and its a good place to hunt for dragon scales for tailors to work with. I thought we might be able to get some dragon steaks out of them too if you want to tag along."

He starts to eat his sandwich, happy that he stopped by.

"This is delicious! What do I owe you for it?"

She put away the tools and ingredients as she listened to Seldentar talk. Offering her a hunting trip just now was rather fortuitous. Not only was she running low on ingredients for the shop, but she had yet to even test the beautiful Myrtenaster rapier that Seldentar had forged for her. She was caught a bit off guard when he asked about the cost, however.

"Oh, um... it's 300 col. And sure, I'd love to go hunting with you."

She smiled cheerfully as he chewed away at his sandwich.

Seldentar finishes his sandwich, happy to feel full off of something tasty for a change instead of that crappy bread he kept buying on floor 1. He knew that he wasn't going back for that ever again. Opening his menu, he transfers the money to Shiro without hesitation. Standing up, he smiles.

"That was amazing, thank you. Shall we head out?"