[PP-F1] «Hunting Ground of Floor 1» [Ravven] {COMPLETED}

After I was able to obtain my new Extra Skill, I came back to the first floor. I immediately ran towards the hunting grounds where «Dire Wolves» and «Frenzy Boars» spawn. I stood in the middle of a three versus one. Two «Frenzy Boars» and a «Dire Wolf». I materialize my «Steel Sword», and took a defensive position. I heard the growling coming from the «Dire Wolf», and without a moment to think. The «Dire Wolf» attacked me. I was able to block the fangs from piercing me, and activated my sword skill, «Uppercut». Sending the «Dire Wolf» back to the «Frenzy Boars.»

PARTY

Echo - 17/17

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

BD: 7

PARTY INFORMATION

Echo

Ravven

Ravven walked from the city, his shoulders slumped a bit. He was tired, he had been in this game for quite some time and had yet to fight anything. Everytime he would get near something to fight, he would decide it wasn't worth it to fight and would just go back to the city and continue living on bread and water. When he first joined the game he was excited to fight monsters, but when the games true nature had been revealed he found he didn't have much of a fighting spirit in him.

However, today was different, he was determined to fight and defeat a monster to prove to himself that he could do such a thing. As he walked closer to where the monsters were, he heard the sound of fighting. He saw a guy, near his own age, fighting a number of monsters at once.

Ravven didn't like other people all that much, but he decided to take a chance, because he knew he wouldn't have the courage to fight such monsters himself.

Approaching hesitantly he asked, "Would you mind if I joined you in fighting those?"

[You're RP Skills are good. I will not give any tips here, but keep going!]

I heard someone approach me from a distance, and I looked back holding a defense position. "If you insist. Go right ahead." I said to the player, who didn't look much of a player. "Do you like using a shield?" I asked the player, as I scroll through my menu. Still holding my defensive position. I materialize my «Bullish Shield» and faced the monsters. The «Frenzy Boar» faced his attention towards the random player, but I jumped in front of the «Frenzy Boar» causing no damage to both of us.

PARTY

Echo - 17/17

Ravven - 5/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

BD: 1

EQUIPMENTS

Steel Sword [C] - No Enhancements

Bullish Shield [U]- Subtract 1 DMG from enemy. 

Ravven nods his thanks to the player when he stops the Frenzy Boar with his shield.

“To be honest this is my first time fighting, so I haven’t even used my starter weapon until now. My name is Ravven by the way.â€

Ravven waits for the «Frenzy Boar» to calm down a bit and then opens his menu, scrolling down to his only weapon. A «Starter Dagger» appears in his hand and he charges at the «Frenzy Boar» slashing at its face with his dagger.

“I’m probably going to die from doing something this crazy, Ravven thought to himself as he swung the dagger.â€

[i will need help calculating damage to enemies/myself as I am still unsure how that works]

The «Frenzy Boar» grunted in anger as it saw Ravven swing his dagger at it and ran to the side suddenly causing the swing to miss.

[Congratulations! You kind of calculated your first combat dice. Anyways. This is how the dice works.

[1 - 5 MISS] [6 - 8 HIT 1] [9 CRIT 2] [10 SUPER CRIT 3] That's how the dice works or how I think it works. You can also follow the dice that I use below. If that's confusing I'll try to explain in the next post. Anyways here's the first tip I guess.]

Echo's Battle Dice

1 - 3 = MISS (Take damage from monster)

4 - 5 = MISS (Dodge monster's attack)

6 - 8 = HIT 1

9 = CRIT 2

10 = SUPER CRIT 3

The player was an assassin, I scrolled down my menu and put away the shield. He missed his attack against the «Frenzy Boar». "SWITCH!" I shouted to the player, and leaped over him. I took a offensive position, and pointed my «Steel Sword» directly at the enemies. The second «Frenzy Boar» charged in for a attack. I blocked the attack by the «Frenzy Boar» and slashed the «Frenzy Boar» at the head.

PARTY

Echo - 17/17

Ravven - 5/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

Frenzy Boar - 4/5

BD: 7

[Ah, okay, that helps explain it a bit more. I knew about the miss but I thought the crit was tied in with weapon damage and not separate, but that makes more sense. I’m assuming my weapon doesn’t have any stats since it’s a beginner weapon?]

Ravven leapt backwards as the player with the shield saved him once more.

I really am bad at this Ravven thought to himself, he had been sure that he would hit with the dagger. However, he wasn’t dead, that was better than he had expected.

Once more, Ravven ran at the «Frenzy Boar», swinging his «Starter Dagger» at it and hoping that this time it would be more effective.

PARTY

Echo - 17/17

Ravven - 5/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

Frenzy Boar - 1/5

BD: 10

[bINGO! The only way to enhance your weapons is through blacksmiths. They can add damage to your weapon or some sort of enchantment.]

I watched the player strike the «Frenzy Boar» almost ending its life. To my amazement, this player was more than how he looked. "Nice job, but things are just getting started." I said as I placed my sword in front of me. The «Dire Wolf» turned its aggression toward me, and jumped at me. I wasn't quick enough to block the attack, and the «Dire Wolf» bit me on the arm. It jumped off and landed back with its party.

PARTY

Echo - 16/17

Ravven - 5/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

Frenzy Boar - 1/5

Ravven looked on in horror as the «Dire Wolf» bit the players arm.

"Are you okay!?" Ravven asked the player in a worried voice.

As much as Ravven wanted to get revenge on the «Dire Wolf», he knew it would be best to try and finish off the «Frenzy Boar». He took a deep breath and then ran at the «Frenzy Boar» once more, this time with a bit more confidence.

However, the «Frenzy Boar» turned its head and its tusk scraped Ravvens leg.

PARTY

Echo - 17/17

Ravven - 4/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

Frenzy Boar - 1/5

BD: 3

[i like the way you RP. Continue what you do, and you'll be okay here on SAORPG!]

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I won't die to such weak monsters." I replied to the player, with a smile. The second «Frenzy Boar» started to get aggressive once more. I took a offensive pose, and charged after the «Frenzy Boar», but I missed my swing. The «Frenzy Boar» rammed me causing me to lose balance. I fell to the floor, but got right back up taking a defensive maneuver.

PARTY

Echo - 15/17

Ravven - 4/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

Frenzy Boar - 1/5

"These monsters sure like running around," Ravven commented ruefully. “I think I’m getting the hang of using this dagger now though.â€

Ravven leapt towards the weakened and frantic «Frenzy Boar», praying that he could finish it. He slashed at its throat with his «Starter Dagger» concentrating on hitting it.

The dagger sliced cleanly through the bottom of its throat and Ravven felt a brief moment of excitement as the boar blew apart into blue polygons.

"One down, two to go." Ravven said with a slight amount of excitement showing on his face.

PARTY

Echo - 15/17

Ravven - 4/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

[Also when you're editing your post to check your combat dice. Make sure to say that you're editing the post. I got confused a moment there, but I see you updated.]

I stood up, and dusted myself off. I took a offensive position, and charged at the «Dire Wolf». The «Dire Wolf» leaped out of the way, and took a bite of my arm once again. It snarled at me, and went back into its party once again. I put placed my sword on my shoulder, and awaited for the «Frenzy Boar» to attack.

PARTY

Echo - 14/17

Ravven - 4/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

BD: 3

[Okay, that makes sense to do, I'll start doing that from now on.]

Ravven turns to the «Dire Wolf» glaring at it.

"It's time someone put you down." He said with a bit of heat in his voice.

Ravven does a small roll and makes several quick slashes at the belly of the creature with his «Starter Dagger».

However, the beast growls and bites Ravvens arm as he attempts to make the slashes. Ravven staggers backward and scrabbles away from the beast.

PARTY

Echo - 14/17

Ravven - 3/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

BD: 2

The «Frenzy Boar» caught the attention of the player, and I noticed. I threw my sword in front of him. The «Frenzy Boar» stopped and charged towards me. Without a weapon, I took the «Frenzy Boar» head on. It rammed me, but it couldn't send me flying. I took the «Frenzy Boar» by the head and tossed it towards the «Dire Wolf». I ran towards my «Steel Sword», and placed it in front of me. I pointed the sword at the «Dire Wolf» awaiting for its next attack.

PARTY

Echo - 13/17

Ravven - 3/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

Ravven was shocked as the player took on the boar head on and stood his ground. He's so strong Ravven thought to himself, I need to become strong too.

Ravven took his «Starter Dagger» in both hands and brought it down on the «Dire Wolfs» spine.

However, to Ravvens surprise, the «Dire Wolf» spun around quickly knocking him to the ground.

PARTY

Echo - 13/17

Ravven - 2/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

I saw the player's health low, I scrolled down my menu and materialized my «Bullish Shield» once again. I threw the «Bullish Shield» to the player. "Use this to protect yourself for now." I said, as I took a battle stance. The «Frenzy Boar» aimed at me once more, but I leaped behind it. I kicked it, but it was able to ram my leg. I fell forward, but stood up, and faced the «Frenzy Boar» once again.

PARTY

Echo - 13/17

Ravven - 2/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 4/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

[How do shields work for calculating damage in terms of defense, or are they just for show if not enchanted?]

Ravven caught the shield and held it awkwardly in one hand, his dagger in the other. He then heard the level up sound and realized that he had just leveled up.

"Should I continue attacking or just stay on the defensive for now?" Ravven asked the player.

However, before he had a chance to hear a response, the «Dire Wolf» charged him. Ravven put his dagger away and gripped the «Bullish Shield» with both hands, ramming it into the incoming «Dire Wolf».

There is a thud as the wolf bounces back off the shield shaking its head.

PARTY

Echo - 13/17

Ravven - 4/7

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 3/5

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

BD: 6

[i'm not a shield person, but it's considered armor, so if you ever obtain any armor type. It should have an enchantment. Just like the Bullish Shield. Which has -1 DMG from an enemy attack. Any other armor that has no enchantments are just for show.]

The «Dire Wolf» shook itself and turned its aggression towards me. I switched into a offensive maneuver, and kicked the «Dire Wolf» to the side. I turned the sword facing the «Dire Wolf» and stabbed my sword into it. Showering me with million of polygons, I turn towards the last «Frenzy Boar», and took a defensive maneuver. "Be careful, even though these monsters are weak, They can still kill you." I said to the player, as I focused on the «Frenzy Boar».

PARTY

Echo - 13/17

Ravven - 4/7

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - DEAD

Frenzy Boar - 5/5

[Okay, that makes sense. I'll have to look into something like that soon so I won't end up dying.]

Ravven was surprised by the power in the players strike as he killed the Dire Wolf despite it being over half health.

"I understand." Ravven said to the player. "I still have enough health to fight safely, but if I drop too low I'll defend myself with this shield."

Drawing his «Starter Dagger» Ravvan slashed at the «Frenzy Boars» eyes with it.

The boar squeals and runs backwards as the dagger hits its eyes.

PARTY

Echo - 13/17

Ravven - 4/7

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - DEAD

Frenzy Boar - 3/5

BD: 9

The «Frenzy Boar» took a charging stance, and I took an offensive maneuver. The «Frenzy Boar» started to charge at me, but I was able to leap away from it. I was behind the «Frenzy Boar» and I stabbed my sword into the «Frenzy Boar» almost ending its life, but it wasn't enough. I leaped backwards to safety and awaited to see what the player would do next.

PARTY

Echo - 13/17

Ravven - 4/7

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 2/5

BD: 6

Ravven watched as the «Frenzy Boar» turned its attention on him. It charged at him clearly very enraged at this point. Ravven attempted to roll to the side at the last second and slash its legs with his dagger.

However, this move failed and the «Frenzy Boar» managed to knock his legs out from under him, causing him to fall to the ground. This time he managed to get up quickly however.

PARTY

Echo - 13/17

Ravven - 3/7

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 2/5