[Shop-F1] Tokusie's Chemestry Set [Alchemy]

The shop, if one could call it that, was more of a stall in between two buildings. It was an alleyway, really, but that was all Tokusie could afford for the time being. It was an investment. She was a starting alchemist and ready to provide items for players.

Inventory for sale

None

Custom orders

1. None

Mats available

? + 9 of ? + 11 (No GM has responded to my request to close yet...)

Current rank: 1 (starting rank and 2 crafts a day)

EXP to next level: 2/20

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

OOC: Like a few others, my quest thread hasn't been completed. I'm waiting for it to be approved though I sent it to a GM. So... let me know if I step out of bounds by starting.

Tokusie placed her hands on her hips as she looked over the materials and equipment before her. She had done well in the testing of her skills to become an Alchemist, but now it was time to do it for real. For her own use and for sale. It made her nervous. She always had trouble killing things, her luck wasn't very good. Maybe, here, she was going to rule. Maybe this was where she was meant to be in the game. Supporting the lines with sublime potions. Her eyes sparkled as she thought about the money she could make and the cool potions out there. The woman shook her head to break the procrastination daze she found herself in. "Alright, to work, to work." She took some material and put it in her mortar and started grinding it with her pestle. She poured it into chilled water and looked to see what she got.

EXP to next level: 0/20

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Tokusie cleaned out her set and tried again with a new bit of materials and warm liquid this time. She crushed the herbs with her pestle and whistled a tune. When it was nothing but a green powder, she poured it into the warm water. She stirred it a bit and waited for the chemicals to settle before checking to see what she had made.

EXP to next level: 1/20

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

"Gyah! No, no, not again." She exclaimed and jumped a bit as the smell from before returned. Quickly, she strained the material from the water to try and salvage it for another time. "No, no, no, please, please, please. Come on, save it...." She spoke as though she could coax the Mats from the water with her words.

Salvage:

1-6 - Failed

7-12 - Success

Edit:

The salvage attempt failed, leaving Tokusie with nothing. She sighed and tossed out the stinky stuff before closing up for the night. It just wasn't her day.

-1 Mats

+1 Exp